• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

A record of haunted schools in Singapore...

Ernie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Loyang Secondary School. It was rumoured that in the 4th floor girl’s toilet at the old block, it is haunted and that is why the lights are kept on for 24 hours. Those students who had helped out in the AVA room claimed to see a lady walking along the backstage.

Ngee Ann Polytechnic was rumoured to have a girl student died in one of the engineering workshop because her hair got stucked in some machine and screams can be heard from the workshop at night.

Tampines Secondary School was said to be haunted by the spirit of a girl whom was raped by construction workers during its construction days in the 1980s.

Hai Sing Secondary School had a mother Mary there whose statue will drip blood.

CHIJ Saint Josept Convent had rumours about why a cubicle is always locked. It was said that a girl was waiting for her parents to fetch her one day while she got raped and thereafter hanged herself in one of the toilet.

Pei Dao Secondary School was famous for the smacking and hitting noise at night in the basketball court. The music room was also rumoured to be haunted with a piano playing by itself every night at 12am sharp.

Pasir Ris Crest had an indian construction worker committed suicide in the toilet in its construction days. It was rumoured that the toilet was locked eversince after students complained about seeing a man stabbing himself repeatedly in the stomach.

Queenstown Secondary School was famous for the tomb stone that was found in the field by students.

Bedok View Secondary School had a toilet next to the bio lab on the ground floor haunted by a long haired ghost obsessed with combing her hair infront of the mirror. A few girls went into the toilet and ran out screaming and crying while it was rumoured the principal went inside the toilet to scold the ghost.

Yuying Secondary had its teachers and principals seeing silhouettes of children running around the school compound when worked late. It was said that when the school was doing its upgrading work, construction workers quitted one by one after witnessing strange occurrences.

Gan Eng Seng Secondary School had its 4th storey Ary Class haunted to the point of the teachers wouldn’t dare to enter the room alone. The rooftop of the building was rumoured to live a singing lady whose voice could be heard in an art classroom.

Singapore Polytechnics had T1,T2,T3…..but no T13. A student committed suicide at one of the teaching block’s toilet after stabbing the lecturer ( the lecturer died too). Screams can bea heard at night when part time students were having classes.

Haig Girls Secondary School used to be a place to hold POWs during WWII. There is an area within the school compound which has more than usual rate of accidents occuring. It seems many people would trip and fall while walking along the compound. Was rumoured that walking across the field diagonally cutting across field at night, you will be greeted by an old woman asking you to buy matchsticks from her.

Meiling Seconary School has a railway track behind its building. The school was moved to a temporary building they were building a new one. A broken hand was rumoured to be crawling somewhere in the technical lab from a student whose hand was saw off during lesson and bleed to death. At the old school in Bukit Merah, the toilet on the 5th floor was locked because it was haunted by a girl who hanged herself in the toilet.

Boonlay Secondary School had a pond in the middle of a science block with classes. It was said that if one look at the pond at night, there will be a strange face that will surface out of it.

Temasek Polytechnic was rumoured to have an indian worker binding wire inside a pillar but a colleague pour cement inside the pillar burying him in the process and they only found out when the whole building was almost completed. It was rumoured that the body is still inside the pillar which is believed to be somewhere in Block 18.

ACS was rumoured to be haunted by a boy who jumped into the gears in the gear room of the clock tower. Students being possessed were common in the school.

In Temasek Polytechnic, Engine block corridors from Block 18 were so haunted that guards wouldn’t patrol that area. A famous story told by a guard was he saw a student at a locker as he was patrolling and as he make an U turn few minutes later, he found a piece of newspaper on the floor with that student’s face he just saw. Only problem is that student was killed by a sports car at the bus stop few months back.

Ngee Ann Polytechnic was rumoured to be built on burial ground. The slopes and hilly grounds is an indication of bunkers underneath.

Clementi Town Secondary School had its Home Econs and Science Lab haunted by a ghost whose head roll on the floor.

Tanjong Katong Secondary were said to be haunted at its studio. Band members staying the night were always disturbed while sleeping.

... story taken from www.hungzai.com

Ah Guan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Raffles Institution

Every one was talking about the school spirit after this year's sports meet

Baimi

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
How about Army camp ghost story..

I am from SAFTI, many stories.
We used to stay-in in the "E" block.
My friend used to check in early after the
weekend, then suddenly he said he don't want to
stay-in anymore, we were surprised because we would
book out together at night and enjoy ourselves.
We asked him why, but he said when you all going to ORD
then he will tell us.
That was because he did not want to frighten us.
Just before we ORD he said the reason he chose to stay-out
because he saw an army guy wearing PT kit standing behind
him in his bunk, when he turned around and looked at him,
the guy was without a face.

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
great list.

I think MOE should add the list to the guide to educational institutions in Singapore handbook. :biggrin:

1sickpuppy

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hmm how about St Pats and St Joes? Heard they were used by the japs during WW2 for torture. Wonder got any ghost stories from there or not.

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hmm how about St Pats and St Joes? Heard they were used by the japs during WW2 for torture. Wonder got any ghost stories from there or not.

Used to hear from my SJI friends that there was this rumour of a flying white turban on the 2nd floor below the dome at night. Dun know how true is it. I wonder which bloody Bahyi ghost that belonged to.

Baimi

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

St Pat's was actually used as a hospital.
The Marine Parade Road was reclaimed.
Wonder if there was any execution there
or if they dumped the dead into the sea?
Some of the old class rooms can be very eerie.

funglung

Alfrescian
Loyal
The worse haunting is the haunting of Singapore by that ghoul Lee Kuan Yew.

He suck our money and the futures of our children.

He robbed us of 40-500++ billions into his Temasick and GIC forcing old man and woman to try to survive on $1 porridge.

This ghoul LKY subverted all our institutions into sucking those billions from us.

He then use the money to create kangaroo judges to beat and bully anyone who tried to speak against this ghoul.

Even churches who speak against evil in other countries are subverted in Singapore by this ghoul Lee Kuan Yew. They dare not speak against him and his cockroaches in white.

Only Singaporeans can cleanse Singapore of this ghoul Lee Kuan Yew

DO NOT WAIT UNTIL ELECTION TIME
THE TIME TO ACT IS NOW!

TALK TO YOUR FRIENDS AND YOUR RELATIVES.

SUPPORT OPPOSITION PARTIES WITH YOUR TIME AND MONEY AND STAND BY THEM AND WITH THEM.
THEY SPEAK FOR YOU AND TRY TO SPEAK FOR YOU.

LKY AND PAP HAVE BEEN USING THEIR KANGAROO COURTS TO TRY TO BANKRUPT THEM TO SILENCE THEM.

IF YOU DO NOT STAND WITH THEM AND STAND BY THEM, CAN YOU STAND ALONE AGAINST LKY?

SINGAPOREANS MUST UNITE AND SUPPORT ALL THE OPPOSITION PARTIES.

DO NOT JUST WAIT UNTIL ELECTION TO VOTE

VOTE OUT LKY AND HIS BASTARDS IN WHITE WHO ONLY WANT YOUR MONEY AND TO FUCK YOU.

IF NOT FOR YOURSELF, THEN FOR THE FUTURE OF YOUR CHILDREN

THERE WILL NOT BE AN OBAMA AS PRESIDENT OF USA IF THE CIVIL RIGHTS MOVEMENT THERE WAS INTIMIDATED BY BEATINGS AND LYNCHINGS IN THE PAST.

THE TOBBLING OF LKY WILL NOT BE EASY, AND CAN BE BLOODY AS WELL.
THEY WILL NOT GIVE UP THE BILLIONS THAT THEY SUCKED FROM YOU AND CAN CONTINUE TO SCREW FROM YOU NOW AND IN FUTURE.

ONLY YOU HAVE THE POWER TO SAY 'NO MORE OF THAT' AND THROW EVERYONE OF THOSE BASTARDS OUT

Already 400-500++ billions got sucked and bled by LKY into his Temasick and GIC.
HOW MANY OTHER BILLIONS GOT SUCKED AND USED BY THEM IN GLC WHERE THEIR FAMILY MEMBERS AND MINISTERS AND BASTARDS IN WHITE ARE CHAIRMAN AND CEOS?

EVEN IF NO ELECTIONS, SINKIES MUST SPEAK WITH ALL THEIR FRIENDS AND ALL THEY KNOW

STAND UP TO THAT BASTARD LKY AND PAP BLOODSUCKERS

STAND WITH ALL THOSE THAT FIGHT BASTARD LKY

OR STAND UP YOURSELF IN YOUR CONSTITUENCY

DONT BE BULLIED BY THAT FUCKING COWARD LKY USING HIS CORRUPT KANGAROO COURTS AND ALL THAT HE CAN, AND WILL THROW AT YOU

You will fear them only if you allow yourself to fear them.

Just because THEY want you to fear them, must you fear those fucking bastards?

THEY ONLY CAN RULE YOU , AND BLED YOU , THROUGH FEAR AND INTIMIDATION.

SINKIES,

FIND YOUR BALLS AND STAND UP TO THEM.
THEY WILL THEN FEAR YOU.

AND YOU REGAIN YOUR MONEY AND YOUR FUTURE AND YOUR CHILDREN FUTURE.

DO NOT LET OUR MONEY GO TO FUND PAP DOGS FRENCH COOKING LESSONS

DO NOT DIE IN OLD FOLK HOMES IN JB.

FIND YOUR BALLS AND STAND UP TO THEM

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
"Pei Dao Secondary School was famous for the smacking and hitting noise at night in the basketball court. The music room was also rumoured to be haunted with a piano playing by itself every night at 12am sharp."

I did not recall Pei Dao having any music room with a piano inside? I have stayed with others in the main basketball court and all of us slept under the stars in the court as well as in tents behind during scout days. No sounds there unless the sounds were coming from the toilets.

The only really super haunted place was at toilets at the back of the school, despite being convenient for the classes right at the back to use, they were never used. We were told that students who go in are suspended immediately without reason.

Every floor had this corner toilet but all were not in use, originally they were not barricaded, only locked. Two ladies somehow went in secretly one time at the 4th floor toilet and saw something that made them scream, they claimed that the taps turned themselves on(turn on right, turn off, centre type) and a lady was heard singing to them. The lady's head was watching them from the cubicle's top beam but the door was open.

Both got detention as their screams alerted our headmaster and all of the prefect guys went in, our headmaster also went in to check. He came out and made all us guys guard outside while he got the school "ah peh" to get locks at the provision shop nearby.

He got everything locked up, even individual cubicle doors, disconnected all the water supply and electrical supply and placed a notice there to warn everyone, he did that for ALL the toilets for every floor at the back. All of us were warned not to share this with any other students in the school.

The official excuse given was to cut operating costs and prevent students from smoking inside.

I still remembered after that, everytime we go to school early, DESPITE all the power/water being cut off in the toilet, we can still see the fluorescent lights peeking out below the toilet door sill.

The lights and water splashing sound will go off only around 7am and sometimes it goes off right when we get to class.(ours was next to the toilet)

motuiti

Alfrescian
Loyal
St Pat's was actually used as a hospital.
The Marine Parade Road was reclaimed.
Wonder if there was any execution there
or if they dumped the dead into the sea?
Some of the old class rooms can be very eerie.

St Pats was a field hospital during the Japanese siege of Singapore. A lot of allied casualties were brought there for treatment. During the occupation, it was the Japanese air command HQ for their airforces in SEA.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
St Pats was a field hospital during the Japanese siege of Singapore. A lot of allied casualties were brought there for treatment. During the occupation, it was the Japanese air command HQ for their airforces in SEA.

Not a school but heard that the YMCA at Dhoby Ghaut was used by the Japanese Kempetai. So got any ghostly sightings :confused:

Ernie

Alfrescian
Loyal
The scariest thing in my primary school was the maths teacher who looked like a ghost on a bad hair day. Anyone with a scary encounter to share?

jw5

Loyal
Has anyone here actually seen a ghost before?
Not just heard stories but actually seen for yourself.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Not a school but heard that the YMCA at Dhoby Ghaut was used by the Japanese Kempetai. So got any ghostly sightings :confused:

Yeah!, one 'Hak Guei", from the Japanese kempatai time floated across the road from YMCA at Dhoby Ghuat, and moved in neext to Plaza Singapura, and had been there, ever since..scary!:rolleyes:

Royston46

Alfrescian
Loyal
Maris Stella High at Mount Vernon...

Surrounded by Muslim, Chinese, Christian cemetries...

Eerie like hell sia...

:eek:

Royston46

Alfrescian
Loyal
Has anyone here actually seen a ghost before?
Not just heard stories but actually seen for yourself.

I saw before, a few times when I was still young, mostly at night when it is dark... They say that when one is still young and innocent, their eyes can perceive these 'ghosts'... But when you get older, innocents lost... then you cannot no longer perceive them... Thus I lived till today with an awareness that they are around us, just that we cannot see them nia...

According to my memories, these 'ghosts' appear to me like blackish mist in humanoid forms... I encountered them in my old home in Kembangan... I actually jumped out of my bed and ran towards them to scare them, they disappeared before I can reach them... Don't say I brave, I was very young and don't know fear then...

A few days after that, I kena high fever and kept jumping around the house like a mad boy... Luckily I did not kena brain damage then...

From then on, I kept my distance and my fear for these beings...

They have the power to disturb you if you stepped on their tails...

:biggrin:

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yeah!, one 'Hak Guei", from the Japanese kempatai time floated across the road from YMCA at Dhoby Ghuat, and moved in neext to Plaza Singapura, and had been there, ever since..scary!:rolleyes:

Aiyah, walking dead is not the same as ghost lah :rolleyes: