• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

A philosophical question... (1)

If you experienced no emotional reward for doing what is right.

• I would be very bad. :)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • It's hard to say. It's hard to imagine not feeling something.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Reever

Alfrescian
Loyal

If you experienced no emotional reward whatsoever for doing what is right, do you think you would still be inclined to do the right thing?

(And no, I am not aiming this in a religious direction)

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nonsense. I always do the right thing. I know i have done the right thing when i see the constipated expression of those i have screwed over. That is a sure sign i have done the right thing and it gives me great satisfaction.

ykhuser

Alfrescian
Loyal

If you experienced no emotional reward whatsoever for doing what is right, do you think you would still be inclined to do the right thing?

(And no, I am not aiming this in a religious direction)

ok.in my life, i had alway help the wrong persons. 1 after another.
after many many sad betray,you will tell yourself to stop being helpful.