• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

A Page From The Past - Should It Be "Tiger Show" Or "Thai Girl Show"?

890aw

Alfrescian
Loyal

Well said bro 890aw.

The Thais are truly a very polite people. helpful too.

Yes, I've met plenty of them overseas and in Thailand I would say their mannerisms and politeness is around the same level as the Japanese. We can learn a lot from them. You are so right about helpful Koh. I found that they are some of the warmest people I know.

jw5

Loyal
Thai English - Thai girl show became Tiger show.

Singlish - Go astern became Gostan.

jw5

Loyal
Mark agrees with glockman.

Date of above post: 30 June 2013 :wink:

Scroobal's last post: 3 July 2013. :eek:

Come back and post, Scroobal! Don't be so fearful! :p

Scroobal, it's boring letting ThickFaceBlackHeart/Debonerman suck your cock all day.

Come back and post and the 2 of you can create a new era with your gay bitchiness. LOL .............. LOL