• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

A nice letter (pui..)

geylangchickenloyangduck

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dear Colleagues,

In December 2011, I celebrated my 9th anniversary with the Company, which I have grown to love and am very proud of. It has been my privilege and joy to serve with you and I am humbled by your dedication and commitment despite the challenging environment in which we operate. It moves me to see how you put your heart into your work; serving our customers to the best of your abilities.

And it is with a heavy heart that I write this letter to you. I have tendered my resignation and while my executive responsibilities will conclude on 6 January, I will remain with the Company to assist the relevant investigation teams and the Committee of Inquiry (COI) in their review of the causes of, and responses to, the disruptions to train operations in December, and with the transition to new executive leadership.

I believe the foundation for continuous success in SMRT has been firmly laid and I take pride in our collective achievements since 2002 up to now. The Company has remained strong operationally and financially with solid performances in Trains and Commercial Divisions. Buses, Taxis and Automotive Services have continued to improve in a difficult operating environment.

The success of a leader is measured by the performance of the organisation he or she leaves behind and I feel the management of SMRT is in good hands.(Shameless self-praise again) We have an outstanding team led by Khoo Hean Siang in Trains and Teo Chew Hoon in Roads, both of whom are delivering continuous growth through exemplary management in what many consider to be unexciting businesses. The only regret I have is that I will not be here to see through the realisation of all of SMRT’s business potential in the coming years.

The recent MRT disruptions have put our company under close public scrutiny, and we are subjected to on-going investigations and a public inquiry. Despite the negative attention on the Company, almost on a daily basis, you continued to serve with a heart. Unfortunately, amidst all the focus on the recent lapses, the outstanding work that is being achieved by you and your teams has gone largely unnoticed and unrecognised. I wish to take this opportunity to thank you for your dedication, perseverance and professionalism.

As promised, although I have resigned, I will fully participate in all the investigations. I will also work with our teams to make improvements and necessary changes that will allow us to better serve our customers. I am confident that together, we will come out stronger.

With my departure, the Board has appointed Mr Tan Ek Kia, a seasoned professional, as Executive Director and interim CEO to oversee the company until a new CEO is found. This ensures SMRT continues to be in good hands.

Lastly, I would like to offer my heartfelt appreciation to each and every one of you, the Board of Directors and Management Committee, whom I’ve worked closely with, for your generous support. There is no doubt in my mind that the best of SMRT will be in the years ahead of us.

Phaik Hwa

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
20111222.140601_tnp_sawphaikhwa.jpg

Bye bye ... 走好哦!

carried_sedan.jpg

Glaringly

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
Wahlau, look at the number of self praises, she see herself too up. :rolleyes:

1. It moves me to see how you put your heart into your work; serving our customers to the best of your abilities.

2. I believe the foundation for continuous success in SMRT has been firmly laid and I take pride in our collective achievements since 2002 up to now.

3. The success of a leader is measured by the performance of the organisation he or she leaves behind and I feel the management of SMRT is in good hands.

4. Despite the negative attention on the Company, almost on a daily basis, you continued to serve with a heart. Unfortunately, amidst all the focus on the recent lapses, the outstanding work that is being achieved by you and your teams has gone largely unnoticed and unrecognised.

5. This ensures SMRT continues to be in good hands.

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The success of a leader is measured by the performance of the organisation he or she leaves behind and I feel the management of SMRT is in good hands

She left behind many piles of shit and she got the cheek to say that SMRT is in good hands.. The shameless arrogance of this Matlaysia's bitch knows no boundaries...:mad:

:oIo: :mad: :oIo:

Unrepented

Alfrescian
Loyal
Netizens actually defended the racist remarks made by their very own PR department and parroted by SHT on TV, on their very own staff.:mad:

Thank you very much, I trust the public knows who are the ones on the ground working despite the contrains placed on them.

Try to spite the staff, add salt and spice, and split our society further izit :confused:

.................... Unfortunately, amidst all the focus on the recent lapses, the outstanding work that is being achieved by you and your teams has gone largely unnoticed and unrecognised. I wish to take this opportunity to thank you for your dedication, perseverance and professionalism.

Phaik Hwa

Last edited:

HedgeTrader

Alfrescian
Loyal
She now have time to go romantic with Bro Golden Dragon LOL

GD maybe book RWS honeymoon suite for her wahahaha!!!

Last edited:

KNNBCCB

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
“No good leader will leave the field when the battle is on. I will rightly stay to set things right.” - Saw Phaik Hwa, SMRT CEO (CNA 28 Dec 2011)

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
resignation letter can be so lor soh ah?:eek:
mine usually 1-2 sentences end it off.:eek:

Two-sentence resignation letters mean I fuck you. Eight-paragraph resignation letters mean I fucked up and now trying to explain.

LTY received a CC and clicked delete before he got past reading the first two sentences.

Last edited:

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
A really poor letter and clearly in denial. As far as she is concerned they did no wrong. There is no contrition, remorse and any indication that they could have done better. She mentions heart 3 times but she has no clue what it means.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
She now have time to go romantic with Bro Golden Dragon LOL

GD maybe book RWS honeymoon suite for her wahahaha!!!

My car at carpark fronting Thai Village, Leisuredrome can liao. Windows tinted. Wet tissues on stand-by. If have to check-in hotel, uncle seepay lau kui when other couples see me. Coz me more handsome than Ah Ram!

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
My car at carpark fronting Thai Village, Leisuredrome can liao. Windows tinted. Wet tissues on stand-by. If have to check-in hotel, uncle seepay lau kui when other couples see me. Coz me more handsome than Ah Ram!

One more handsome than me. Now most handsome Sammyboys are:
1. Drifter
2. GoldenDragon
3. Ramseth

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
20111222.140601_tnp_sawphaikhwa.jpg

Bye bye ... 走好哦!

carried_sedan.jpg

Actually, this word is 走 zhao (Hokkien, Foochowese) or zao (Cantonese) meaning escape or run away. So, 走好 means better for her to 'runroad'. Walking is not 走 zhao. 行路 Gya Lor or Gyung Duo or 行街 Hung Gai is walking or moving on the road or street. As you can see that the modern Mandarin words are not compatible with the original ancient Chinese words.

So, of course, she must runroad lah. How much did she get for quitting ? 2 millions ?

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Just joking bro. Uncle old man can never be yien tao. Yien tao hard to make money. I rather be sien tao. Can sien money and women.

GTB also quite yandao though himself admit lose a bit to me, but he's taller a bit than me. You should ask him how I flung a chair (32 style) at an Indian squadmate in a PA fight and beat him up properly. GTB was the one came between to stop me. We were all drunk after cartons of smuggled beer. He no balls fight back, then go complain OC Squad. That cost me a Saturday confinement. That established my reputation as not to be messed with but also, not much future with such a record. Just serve up and fuck off. GTB himself beat him lots of people all the way from old Joo Chiat to new Bedok, but he was smarter and more long-term career minded. Don't play play with the piano man. We were the last of the Mohicans when PA still trained police how to beat up people.

Last edited: