• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

A move to a gracious singapore

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
Good training by sweeping pigeon hole corridors?

You should train your Sinkie kids to grow some BALLS!

They are the ones getting screwed not the rich spoilt brats.

That is the kind of training Sinkie peasants now needs! LoL

the rich ones gets 3 deferrment and wash test tubes for 12 years to serve n.s.

independentdirect

Alfrescian
Loyal
How about returning your tray for the convenience of a fellow diner and human being who will be using the same table after you've finished eating?

1. Why should I care about patrons unrelated to me?

2. At public outlets like hawker centres, it is the job of the cleaning contractor and their crew.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
1. Why should I care about patrons unrelated to me?

2. At public outlets like hawker centres, it is the job of the cleaning contractor and their crew.

Yeah this pretty much sums up the whole Sinkie psyche. If the cycle isn't broken, a change of government will do nothing to change society.

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
That's the problem with Singapore society - leave everything to the gahmen to do, never wanting to take the onus on oneself to effect change.

Cheers!

Yeah this pretty much sums up the whole Sinkie psyche. If the cycle isn't broken, a change of government will do nothing to change society.

enterprise2

Alfrescian
Loyal

Don't think this person is representative of most Singaporeans. I know many who r kind and considerate people. The problem is not the people but the gahment!! Let's not be confused whose the target!!

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
That's the problem with Singapore society - leave everything to the gahmen to do, never wanting to take the onus on oneself to effect change.

Cheers!

do you clear your table after you eaten at jack place, jap restaurant, dimsum restaurant, crystal jade etc etc..?

so why must clear at hawker centre when the cost of clearing table had already been factor into the cost of the food? NEA charge $300-600 each stall operator per month, so why help NEA when the cost saving never even go back to the stall operators? if NEA do away with the clearing table fee, I don't mind doing it but as long NEA charge a fee, I will not clear.:oIo:

independentdirect

Alfrescian
Loyal
do you clear your table after you eaten at jack place, jap restaurant, dimsum restaurant, crystal jade etc etc..?

so why must clear at hawker centre when the cost of clearing table had already been factor into the cost of the food? NEA charge $300-600 each stall operator per month, so why help NEA when the cost saving never even go back to the stall operators? if NEA do away with the clearing table fee, I don't mind doing it but as long NEA charge a fee, I will not clear.:oIo:

Yes that's right. Thanks for bringing this point up.

You milk our hawkers for money, all the more I refuse to cooperate. Why should the government milk our hawkers and yet I help them save cost by clearing my own table? Makes no sense.

hofmann

Alfrescian
Loyal

this sinkie psyche arose in the 90s as we began to privatize public services. there is no space for compassion in a system that is driven by the bottom line. this attitude trickled down all the way to the common folks.

jw5

Loyal
For the most spoilt brats, they should even sweep the void decks. That would allow the hardworking bangla workers to have a day off to spend in the budget hotel with their pinoy honeys. :wink:

Good training by sweeping pigeon hole corridors?

You should train your Sinkie kids to grow some BALLS!

They are the ones getting screwed not the rich spoilt brats.

That is the kind of training Sinkie peasants now needs! LoL

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not at these places. This service is provided for by the restaurant operator, it is part of the staff's duty and customers are not expected or required to do so. If the service is acceptable and the staff welcoming, I may even leave a tip. At the food courts, the customer serve themselves by bringing the food/beverages to the seat, and also clear the table to make space for the next occupant. It's just a matter of being considerate in an urban setting.

Cheers!

jw5

Loyal
Samy Leong's wonderful answer explains why we don't need to clear the tray or table at jack's place, etc. :wink:

How about returning your tray for the convenience of a fellow diner and human being who will be using the same table after you've finished eating?

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
singaporeans have the maid mentality,they are like helpless little children expecting a maid to clean up wherever they go.....cant be helped,singapore is a nation raised by maids,maids to take you to school,maids to make u breakfast,maids to kiss you goodbye before u board the school bus,maids to carry your school bag for you......then when ur all grown up and joined the armed forces,maids to fetch u from the army camp and carry ur field pack for you.

F5Kxyiq.jpg

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal
For the most spoilt brats, they should even sweep the void decks. That would allow the hardworking bangla workers to have a day off to spend in the budget hotel with their pinoy honeys. :wink:

In your wet dreams and that goes to every reply, you have here and everywhere you post! LoL

rusty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Residents will sweep their own corridors at nine blocks starting from this month.

The announcement was made by Dr Vivian Balakrishnan, Minister for the Environment and Water Resources, at the launch of the Clean and Green 2013 campaign on 3 November 2014. To make it more convenient for residents, the brooms will be provided and timetables drawn up.

Dr Balakrishnan, however, said what is needed is a mindset change. "It's not just about being clean in a sterile sense of the word, but clean because it reflects us, our values, our consideration for each other, our responsibility and stewardship of the environment, of our homes and the environment outside our homes," he added.

The campaign is expected to roll out to all blocks in Singapore over the next two years.

Read more at Channel NewsAsia article “Push for cleaner environment at 9 blocks”.

This fucking MAMAKrishan eat more shits than any others.
He should be telling those foreign thrash how to shit in public places.

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You should have posted the original article a day later and see how many people here cry for venom and blood. The comparison is apt.

The use of primary school kids to do their bidding is shameful and disgusting. If you are a parent, would you consider this child abuse?

FUCKING PAP BASTARDS USING PRIMARY SCHOOL KIDS AS HUMAN SHIELDS LIKE THE FUCKING JEWS

dail-mail-idf-used-boy-as-a-human-shield.jpg

NEVER EVER FORGET IT IS THE FUCKING PAP WHO MAKE YOU INTO HAWKER ASSISTANT TO WAIT FOR YOUR FOOD TO BE PREPARED AND WAIT TO BRING YOUR OWN FOOD TO YOU.
IN HAWKER CENTERS IN MALAYSIA AND THAILAND, YOU ORDER YOUR FOOD AND THAT WILL BE DELIVERED TO YOU.

PART OF PAP PLAN TO GET YOU USED TO THEIR MIND CONTROLS
AND IN THE PROCESS, THEY STOLE OUR COUNTRY FROM UNDER OUR FEET AND RAPED HUNDREDS OF BILLIONS FROM US

AS IF THAT IS NOT ENOUGH, THEY WANT YOU TO RETURN THE PLATES AND TRAYS
NEXT THEY WANT YOU TO CLEAN UP AS WELL

A NEW FORM OF KEEPING STINKIES HEAD DOWN DOWN AND ARSEHOLES UP HIGH HIGH FOR PAP AND HAWKER CENTERS OPERATORS (ALL TIED TO CRASS LOOT PEOPLE) TO FUCK TO TIEW AND TO KAN

I RETURN MY TRAYS IN HONGKONG AND JAPAN AS THEY DO NOT HAVE THE FUCKING PAP THERE
IN STINKAPORE I ABSOLUTELY REFUSE TO DO THAT
ALL SINGAPOREANS MUST REFUSE TO DO WHAT THE FUCK PAP AND THEIR HAWKER CENTER OPERATORS WANT YOU TO DO

They continue to laugh all the way to their banks
And all the way back from their banks

HA HA HA HA
HEE HEE HEE HE HEEEE
HOO HO HOOO HO HO

Plotzensee_nooses.jpg

Hang those PAP maggots cockroaches with piano wires from lamp posts to make them dance before it is too late and we have no more CPF to get back.
BBQ those PAP maggots cockroaches before it is too late and we have no more CPF to get back.
Cut a few more arseholes into those PAP maggots cockroaches to let out their shit before it is too late and we have no more CPF to get back.
Make those PAP maggots cockroaches eat joss sticks and candle wax before it is too late and we have no more CPF to get back.

Those who return are those that stay head down down and arseholes up high high to be tiew to be kan by PAP
those who ask people to return are those who want to see stinkes remain head down down and arseholes up high high to be tiew and kan by PAP

jw5

Loyal
Hey, thanks! :biggrin:

Bytheway, those spoilt brats with lousy parents should do 20 burpees before they sweep each void deck. :wink:

In your wet dreams and that goes to every reply, you have here and everywhere you post! LoL

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
Got. Cleaning house must start with cleaning the Istana and City hall of all the filth which just because they are in white, dont think you can't see the dirt.

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
reminds me of the Little Red Book toting Red Guards.

Mind you primary school kids, one 8 years old.

Primary school students remind hawker centre patrons at West Coast to return their trays
PUBLISHED ON MAR 29, 2014 3:41 PM 281 97 0 0
PRINT
EMAIL

Nearly 40 primary school students paired up with grassroots volunteers to promote a tray return campaign at Ayer Rajah hawker centre on Saturday morning. --

BY ROYSTON SIM
Nearly 40 primary school students paired up with grassroots volunteers to promote a tray return campaign at Ayer Rajah hawker centre on Saturday morning.

Aged eight to 10, the children from Qifa Primary School, gave hawker centre patrons stickers to remind them to return their trays. Those who did were given wet tissues or a plastic card holder as a token.

The campaign was organised by the West Coast Garden Neighbourhood Committee (NC), together with West Coast Heights Residents' Committee, West Coast Youth Executive Committee, National Environment Agency and Qifa Primary School.

West Coast GRC MP and Second Minister for Home Affairs and Trade and Industry S Iswaran also attended the event.

- See more at: http://www.straitstimes.com/breakin...atrons-west-coast-return#sthash.ubLsFFou.dpuf

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Not at these places. This service is provided for by the restaurant operator, it is part of the staff's duty and customers are not expected or required to do so. If the service is acceptable and the staff welcoming, I may even leave a tip. At the food courts, the customer serve themselves by bringing the food/beverages to the seat, and also clear the table to make space for the next occupant. It's just a matter of being considerate in an urban setting.

Cheers!

self service buffet restaurant must clear ownself or not?

neighbourhood coffeeshop why don't clear?

the hawker centre also have table clearing crew provided by the cleaning company who bill each stall operator a leg every month. since the service is provided for so why do it ourselves?

I repeat again, unless hawker centre do away with cleaning crew and revert back to old school where each stall operators clear and wash his/her own utensils, I wont support this clear table nonsense. centralised clearing and washing is the poor business stalls subsidising the good business stalls, so bloody unfair. Make worse by stall operators cannot opt out of this stupid and unfair scheme.