• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

A message from an Iranian to all the Muslims here.

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
Cannot be...more than 99% think that only those Mullah are most smart and most handsome like Good Hands de woh.

This must be a Ah Siao , u see the way he speak...he is like a Yeeshun or Slumppunggol Ah Siao

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Wow, I must say this video is most appropriate to be directed at @Loofydralb, the sister-fucking Arab lunatic.
That retard just love to suck Arab's 1400yo dick. They even forces their women to dress like Arab in equatorial heat and lost their original cultural and customs and replaces them with arab's dick cultural and customs.

Last edited:

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
That retard just love to such Arab's 1400yo dick. They even forces their women to dress like Arab in equatorial heat and lost their original cultural and customs and replaced them with arab's dick cultural and customs.
嘴巴讲不要,身体很诚实, leemember?

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
the foundation of the belief is that there is no compulsion in faith. So i dunno what the Iranian guy is complaining about. The state does not determine your faith. Its individuals who does this.

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The Iranians has more balls and wisdom than retarded m&ds here in Malaysia and Singapore replacing their original customs and cultures with arab's dicks.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
The Iranians has more balls and wisdom than retarded m&ds here in Malaysia and Singapore replacing their original customs and cultures with arab's dicks.

This is nonsense. I myself avoid going out with religionists. But am free to do what i like. I simply avoid confronting them as it will be a waste of time. Live your life a you wish even if its in iran or saudi.

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal

He speaks the truth, islam did not come to persia, afghan, central asia and north india with flowers and chocolates. He says islam is spread with murder, rape, blood and swords, exactly what the Prophet had been doing within arab assisilating infidel tribes in mecca and medina.

@Likemeat claims that islam is spread peaceful which is a lie.

Likemeat

Alfrescian
Loyal
He speaks the truth, islam did not come to persia, afghan, central asia and north india with flowers and chocolates. He says islam is spread with murder, rape, blood and swords, exactly what the Prophet had been doing within arab assisilating infidel tribes in mecca and medina.

So how did Islam spread to Msia, Indon, Brunei?

How did Islam spread through Asia? Just google

Therefore, one would say that Islam arrived in South-East Asia in a peaceful way through trade and interactions between Muslim merchants and the locals. Similarly to Buddhism, Islam blended with existing cultural and religious influences of the Southeast Asian regions.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal

This is utter nonsense. The Arabs are liberators and freed the masses from harsh Roman and Persian rule.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Faith is a free market. The best ultimately wins. That is why many in the West are becoming either atheist or does not conform to any religion.