• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

A Matter of Time Indian FTrash Destroys SG

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
<TABLE id=msgUN border=0 cellSpacing=3 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR><TD id=msgUNsubj vAlign=top>
icon.aspx
Coffeeshop Chit Chat - SG nearly die with Bhopal-style disaster</TD><TD id=msgunetc noWrap align=right></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE class=msgtable cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="96%"><TBODY><TR><TD class=msg vAlign=top><TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgbfr1 width="1%"></TD><TD><TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0><TBODY><TR class=msghead vAlign=top><TD class=msgF width="1%" noWrap align=right>From: </TD><TD class=msgFname width="68%" noWrap>kojakbt_89_ <NOBR></NOBR></TD><TD class=msgDate width="30%" noWrap align=right>2:22 am </TD></TR><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgT height=20 width="1%" noWrap align=right>To: </TD><TD class=msgTname width="68%" noWrap>ALL <NOBR></NOBR></TD><TD class=msgNum noWrap align=right>(1 of 2) </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><TR><TD class=msgleft rowSpan=4 width="1%"></TD><TD class=wintiny noWrap align=right>54329.1 </TD></TR><TR><TD height=8></TD></TR><TR><TD id=msgtxt_1 class=msgtxt>

Author: Darth Vader
Comment:
Several years ago, a friend of mine (a local) was working in a chemical firm. He quit partly because there were a lot of serious irregularities there that MOM never noticed (or maybe turned a blind eye to) and partly because his Indian-born boss always sided the Indian chemist against everyone else.

After my friend left, the company found out that he was the only person in the whole company who knew how to safely dispose of cyanide. Stuck with 5 tons of cyanide wastes and with nobody in the company knowing how to dispose of them safely, the Indian chemist suggested using his acid wastes to neutralize the cyanide since cyanide is alkaine.

Fortunately for the whole of Singapore, my friend trained his staff well. Worried by what would happen if the chemist went ahead with his plan, my friend's former 2IC called him up for advice. To cut a long story short, my friend told his former 2IC to warn the company safety officer that should she approve the plan, then she better be present to witness the operation and she better hope she dies in the process, otherwise she would spend at 20 years in jail for unleashing a Bhopal-style disaster in Singapore. Needless to say, she revoked the Indian chemist's permission to carry out his stupid plan immediately after that.

So WHO is the MORON to say that foreigners are better than locals?!</TD></TR><TR><TD></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR><TD class=msgleft width="1%"></TD><TD class=msgopt width="24%" noWrap> Options</TD><TD class=msgrde width="50%" noWrap align=center> Reply</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>