• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

A Matter of Time Before Couples Have Sex in MRT?

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=510 align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD>Ugly Commuters
Posted on 12 Oct, 2008 10:38
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=530 align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD>Sleeping couple treats MRT like own home

A STOMPer saw this couple sleeping in the MRT, oblivious of the people around them.

She says:

"This couple sleeps in the MRT like nobody's business...treating it like their own home."

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

jw5

Loyal
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=510 align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD>Ugly Commuters
Posted on 12 Oct, 2008 10:38
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=530 align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD>Sleeping couple treats MRT like own home

A STOMPer saw this couple sleeping in the MRT, oblivious of the people around them.

She says:

"This couple sleeps in the MRT like nobody's business...treating it like their own home."

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
I wouldn't mind seeing couples having sex. More entertainment for me.
But I have some sympathy for the sleeping couple. Firstly, they may be tired and are not bothering anyone. Secondly, they are taking up 2 seats, which is their entitlement on the train. They should be left alone.

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
A Matter of Time Before Couples Have Sex in MRT?
tis 1 unlikely la ... trains r never empty 1 la ... unlike double decker buses ... :wink:

Sleeping couple treats MRT like own home

getMediumSizePhoto.do
[/URL]​

She says:

wat's wrong wif tis? ...

ppl tired oni wat ... dey mind their own business ... dey never do anyting 2 u ...

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal
do heard many juicy stories on mid night double decker LOL. anyone wish to share theirs?

The_Latest_H

Alfrescian
Loyal
I sincerely hope that people have better things to do than to pose such pictures on Stomp. There's nothing wrong with it really, if people sleep on the train.

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I sincerely hope that people have better things to do than to pose such pictures on Stomp. There's nothing wrong with it really, if people sleep on the train.

at least they took the photo. use some calories to press the trigger. then upload to computer and post on stomp.

rather than some people who copy and paste articles from stomp and totally flood the forum with new threads.

The_Latest_H

Alfrescian
Loyal
at least they took the photo. use some calories to press the trigger. then upload to computer and post on stomp.

rather than some people who copy and paste articles from stomp and totally flood the forum with new threads.

Well, me thinks if that they wanna lose fat, that's not the best way to do that!

And as for those people who cut-and-paste...no comment!

High till Dry

Alfrescian
Loyal
i've seen worse off. a malay guy carressing his gf until all the guys in the cabin became horny. he was really hungry haha