• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

A Manufactured Crisis and the Extreme Gullibility and Stupidity of Sinkies

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
Thank you but the forum owner seems to disagree and I am just a guest (in this forum), albeit and hopefully, a relatively saner one compared to Mad(am) Gin.

But I am sure anyone can see how otherwise decent and promising threads (not necessarily by me) start derailing when she appears with her usual crap.

put the moniker in your ignore list, it's absolutely wonderful.

PTADER

Alfrescian
Loyal
put the moniker in your ignore list, it's absolutely wonderful.

That is certainly a solution. There are two drawbacks though. The first is that one has to log in and be constantly logged in just in order to avoid reading her crap. The other is that potential newcomers to the forum may well be be turned off if they see every thread degenerating into a repeat of Latha, firecrackers and all the other insane and repetitive rubbish.

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
That is certainly a solution. There are two drawbacks though.

On the first, once in the ignore list, the moniker stays in the ignore even when you logs out and logs back in. So I think the ignore list works out fine for everyone.

On the second issue, those newbies need their baptism of fire to see if they can fit in this cyber-forum of nutcases, isn't it?

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
On the first, once in the ignore list, the moniker stays in the ignore even when you logs out and logs back in. So I think the ignore list works out fine for everyone.

On the second issue, those newbies need their baptism of fire to see if they can fit in this cyber-forum of nutcases, isn't it?
My strategy of staying sane is to Unignore her when I need fun, entertainment and a good laff at siaolang ginfreaky. When I am busy or in a more serious mood, click the Ignore button! :biggrin:

Good morning :smile:

musashi

Alfrescian
Loyal
That is certainly a solution. There are two drawbacks though. The first is that one has to log in and be constantly logged in just in order to avoid reading her crap. The other is that potential newcomers to the forum may well be be turned off if they see every thread degenerating into a repeat of Latha, firecrackers and all the other insane and repetitive rubbish.
Nearly seven months ago, I posted something similar in another thread:
sammyboy.com/posts/2731583

Attachments

• Screenshot_2018-12-19 Proven reading is high ses activity.png
    Screenshot_2018-12-19 Proven reading is high ses activity.png
    115.2 KB · Views: 307

PTADER

Alfrescian
Loyal

I have not tried it but I am confident that like the old Delphi forum, if you are logged out and reading as a "visitor" and not as a "logged in" forummer reading (on various devices), you can still see her crap.

It would probably be a novelty just as visiting Woodbridge for the first time to see the patients cursing, swearing, spitting, talking to themselves, etc. But I suspect it will get tiresome after 1-2 weeks max and these potential participants and visitors simply move on to another forum.

I do that myself when I get tired of seeing her crap. Until now, I have remained silent since I am a visitor, don't own the forum and understand the subjectivity involved around "freedom of speech". The only likely difference with such potential participants and visitors is that I do return once in a while, get tired with her endless repetitive crap again that pollutes and derail otherwise decent threads, leave and then return again in periodic bouts.

Last edited:

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
It would probably be a novelty just as visiting Woodbridge for the first time to see the patients cursing, swearing, spitting, talking to themselves, etc.

I guess Boss's idea is that of a healthy ecosystem, where diversity prevails. Take a look at mosquitoes, we haven't found a clue what use they have for us but we continue to endure their presence.

musashi

Alfrescian
Loyal
I guess Boss's idea is that of a healthy ecosystem, where diversity prevails.
Ironically, @Leongsam once started the following thread nearly three years ago:
sammyboy.com/threads/this-is-why-the-death-penalty-has-my-full-support.225509

Take a look at mosquitoes, we haven't found a clue what use they have for us but we continue to endure their presence.
Are you implying that whenever a mosquito is sucking blood from any part of your body, you would just "endure" it without killing it? :eek: :confused: :tongue:
youtube.com/watch?v=rD8SmacBUcU

Attachments

• Screenshot_2018-12-19 How Mosquitoes Use Six Needles to Suck Your Blood Deep Look - YouTube.png
    Screenshot_2018-12-19 How Mosquitoes Use Six Needles to Suck Your Blood Deep Look - YouTube.png
    500.8 KB · Views: 253
Last edited: