• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

A Malaysian Airline Boeing was shot down and crashed in Ukraine.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Breaking New - Malaysia Plane MAS Crash with 295 people in Ukraine

I have just sold my 100,000 shares, it is now holding up at around 0.20sen....you can go in & buy if you want, remember the last ditch was 0.12 sen recently, with the 'better' news of another crash....it is with some luck you can make some money. Looks like the 'authorities' are pumping in to support the free fall...but how long, can they hold?

you want to buy...MAS is bankrupt!....in local jargon " damn jialat!":p

Unlikely to recover imo. Likely to go bankrupt.

DavidMoyes

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

OMG Netherlands has 173 ! Alamaking must be mourning now...

MzRNh8N.jpg

Last edited:

Spock

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Breaking New - Malaysia Plane MAS Crash with 295 people in Ukraine

there should be income opportunity right now....i mean lets be realistic,we know what happened to this crash.....its just a fluke and coincidence that such terrible luck happened....theres no way a 3rd accident is going to happen since we know how to prevent it....not fly over Ukraine airspace.....

this stock is dirt cheap right now and buying 10,000 shares is not gonna cost much and i believe theres no way Malaysia is going to let their national airline disintegrate just like that.

Thanks for doing your part to depopulate the Earth.

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
<iframe frameborder="0" width="698" height="503" scrolling="no" id="molvideoplayer" title="MailOnline Embed Player" src="http://www.dailymail.co.uk/embed/video/1106083.html" ></iframe>
article-2696847-1FBDF1B400000578-561_470x269.jpg

jw5

Loyal
This was a tragic, high-profile and sudden incident. Don't think we can expect Newcastle to have responded any differently.

Can you imagine their shock and anguish each and every time a Newcastle fan dies... Exactly, not a single fuck was given. It was merely a PR exercise.