• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

A lost generation of loser uncles

manokie

Alfrescian
Loyal
I notice that there is a lost generation of unemployed and angry Sinkies

Those Singaporeans born before 1980 have never experienced competition from FT in school and work until the recent years... When they lose their jobs, they blame everything on FT and PAP. What a joke. It is the private sector management that are hiring FTs, not PAP.

Younger Singaporeans love FT and the diversity they bring.. Why do the useless old uncles whine so much? If you lose your job, why not be a toilet cleaner? You are really just fit for that anyway. :biggrin:

4Sgie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Remember your own words when you, yourself, are replaced by foreigners and go be a toilet cleaner. :biggrin:

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I notice that there is a lost generation of unemployed and angry Sinkies

Those Singaporeans born before 1980 have never experienced competition from FT in school and work until the recent years... When they lose their jobs, they blame everything on FT and PAP. What a joke. It is the private sector management that are hiring FTs, not PAP.

Younger Singaporeans love FT and the diversity they bring.. Why do the useless old uncles whine so much? If you lose your job, why not be a toilet cleaner? You are really just fit for that anyway. :biggrin:

I old uncle leh but don't have the traits you described, how? I no clean toilet, just pee and shit there.

Fyi, the private sector hires FT only coz the PAP adopts flexible policies wrt FT. PAP how to hire FT?