• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

A little incident at the foodcourt

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
If the table is for 4, both couples shld just sit down and share it, and stop behaving as if the table belongs to either of them.

I also cannot understand why the foreigner couple stood there staring at the choped seats. After all they choped first and were back first, so just go right on and sit down and eat and buah bodoh lah.

Want to chope like Sinkies, yet so kek kee until lost their choped seats. But I guess, we cant teach them too much.

Sakae

at least one person will stay at the table to look after the belongings.

So, I conclude this story is FAKE.

Story has contradicting points. Singaporeans are kiasu so they will reserve it by sitting down first.

ykhuser

Alfrescian
Loyal
This "chopping" reserving of seats in foodcourt could only be found in Singapore. I have not seen a single incident of this happen anywhere else. So sinkie.

singapore so small.no chop how to survive.
example
land scare: only 100 seats.
got 100 singkie, 100 FT, 100 tourists
you have to fight for your survivors loh.
what to do.so crowded

Last edited:

moolightaffairs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
singapore so small.no chop how to survive.
example
land scare: only 100 seats.
got 100 singkie, 100 FT, 100 tourists
you have to fight for your survivors loh.
what to do.so crowded

you are damn right. gov caused it so crowded.
i against chop seat. sometime i eat alone, i will buy food and walk around. usually no prob finding a seat.

sickpuppy

Alfrescian
Loyal
This "chopping" reserving of seats in foodcourt could only be found in Singapore. I have not seen a single incident of this happen anywhere else. So sinkie.

Thats because other nations the food courts are very big or they have a few eatting outlets around the same area so there is always enough space and the people know how to ji dong after eating know how to clean up and move off not like some after eatting still stick around and take up space. If you compare other places like south korea, hong kong the situation there and here is not too far off.

LeMans2011

Alfrescian
Loyal
Then what did you do? Nothing right? That is a typical sinkie, you see something not right but keep quiet and then come here to complain. I got no point today already. if not i will zap you.
Can someone help me zap TS?

Would you have interfered and arbitrate? If not your talk is as big as your stomach.

songsongjurong

Alfrescian
Loyal
yesterday at Citibank Changi South/Expo area, one neh ask me nearest MRT, (which is EXPO) but I pointed him to Simei MRT, can ?

SanShuGong

Alfrescian
Loyal
you are damn right. gov caused it so crowded.
i against chop seat. sometime i eat alone, i will buy food and walk around. usually no prob finding a seat.

I think as long as you ask people nicely, people are willing to share their seats with you. A smile always goes a long way. Singaporeans generally are still helpful and obliging.