• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

a friend who has liver cancer

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think it is only fair to allow the patient to choose the treatment s/he is comfortable with. As far as I understand, nobody, even the "experts" in the field have any convincing knowledge on what cancer is, let alone treat it.

Cheers!

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
That won't do a thing for you if you're genetically predisposed to cancer.

I find it alarming that nowadays cancer is becoming common among the young e.g. 20's, 30's,...
Even if you are genetically predisposed, I think lifestyle plays a big part as to whether you become a cancer victim.

Sporeans don't have a healthy lifestyle. They are under plenty of pressure, have poor eating habits e.g. junk foods & hawker food, our water is chlorinated & fluoridated. The environment in Spore is also bad with the air quality in the range of PSI 50 to 90.

You will see many signs of poor health in Spore. Students with white hair. Young adults with thinning hair. Obesity is becoming common place. NS men dying after a run.

xebay11

Alfrescian
Loyal
I find it alarming that nowadays cancer is becoming common among the young e.g. 20's, 30's,...
Even if you are genetically predisposed, I think lifestyle plays a big part as to whether you become a cancer victim.

Sporeans don't have a healthy lifestyle. They are under plenty of pressure, have poor eating habits e.g. junk foods & hawker food, our water is chlorinated & fluoridated. The environment in Spore is also bad with the air quality in the range of PSI 50 to 90.

You will see many signs of poor health in Spore. Students with white hair. Young adults with thinning hair. Obesity is becoming common place. NS men dying after a run.

That's because nobody can retire by 45 and live the good stress free life.

kopirui

Alfrescian
Loyal
few days ago, i met my church friend who is a volunteer. he told me his friend had liver cancer and instead of seeking treatment and he do not want to go thru chemo. he opted for painkillers and left the world after 3 weeks. do you think this is a wise choice?

during the alive 3 weeks,is he still in pain depite on heavy dosage of pain killer?

harimau

Alfrescian
Loyal
few days ago, i met my church friend who is a volunteer. he told me his friend had liver cancer and instead of seeking treatment and he do not want to go thru chemo. he opted for painkillers and left the world after 3 weeks. do you think this is a wise choice?

Yes. He is in heaven now. Don't have to endure the shits in this sinful world.

God blessed him.

harimau

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is exactly what dumbfuck Christian has in their logic. Pathetic..

Not dumb fuck. The fear of God is the beginning of wisdom.

Place all your hopes in God. Its eternal.

Not on yourselves, doctors, wealth, fame or false idols.

They are transient things. I know I sounded like a jerk, but it's the truth. The truth always hurts. Sorry! There is no compromise to make it pleasing to you. Christianity is not a man made religion.

p.S. Only balless people fear death. Please eat more meat.

Last edited:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Not dumb fuck. The fear of God is the beginning of wisdom.

Place all your hopes in God. Its eternal.

Not on yourselves, doctors, wealth, fame or false idols.

They are transient things. I know I sounded like a jerk, but it's the truth. The truth always hurts. Sorry! There is no compromise to make it pleasing to you. Christianity is not a man made religion.

p.S. Only balless people fear death. Please eat more meat.

The fear of God is the beginning of pure stupidity.. No wonder Christian got no brains and screwed by chc and also when someone die, they claimed that they go to heaven.. Fucking he'll, you can see they they fly to heaven?

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
i thought singapore have the liver transplant doctors.but based on what sultan of brunei had to pay, maybe its better for the normal guy to seek his creator than to live a life of financial ruin and agony.

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

very wise indeed....................why waste tons of money only to suffer more from chemo.................and still die anyway ?