• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

A final farewell for Kerin Peh

metalslug

Alfrescian
Loyal
http://news.asiaone.com/News/AsiaOne+News/Singapore/Story/A1Story20100709-226156.html

Fri, Jul 09, 2010
AsiaOne

20100709.125454_rotakerinwake.jpg

A final farewell for Kerin Peh

Family and friends bade a final to Ms Kerin Peh today.

She had leapt to her death on Monday from her flat in Hougang.

Her death comes less than a year after her husband's mysterious fall from the Hilton hotel on their wedding night.

At 11am, family and friends gathered at the void deck of Block 549 Hougang Avenue 8 to pay their final respects to her.

As the pallbearers carried the casket out from the void deck, her distraught mother Mrs Peh followed behind.

When the casket was placed into the hearse, Mrs Peh's sadness turned into anger when she spotted photographers from the local media taking photos of the funeral.

She shouted at them and even hurled water bottles in their direction. She had to be restrained by relatives.

As the hearse made its way through the HDB estate, Mrs Peh walked beside it, wailing loudly.

Mrs Peh had to be supported by relatives as they boarded the bus for Bright Hill crematorium.

Ms Peh's ashes will be placed in the niche next to her late husband's at the crematorium.

yang punk

if only all sinkie woman so faithful....

You think faithfulness has anything to do with it? Probably the reverse apply. You just think what could possibly be the reason for a happily married man to jump to his death on his consummation night. Its either he found out something about his wife that he cannot accept or she laugh at his dick for being too small and cannot perform.

And she can't bring herself to testify the truth at his inquest which was just about to take place.

The truth is stranger than fiction but I guess now no body will ever know the truth!

Shawshank

Alfrescian
Loyal
You think faithfulness has anything to do with it? Probably the reverse apply. You just think what could possibly be the reason for a happily married man to jump to his death on his consummation night. Its either he found out something about his wife that he cannot accept or she laugh at his dick for being too small and cannot perform.

And she can't bring herself to testify the truth at his inquest which was just about to take place.

The truth is stranger than fiction but I guess now no body will ever know the truth!

As if they never fked during their courtship.
You think sinkie woman so pure they only do it during wedding night?

Your reasoning about the performance is beyond flawed.

As for the "he found out something about his wife", we may never know.

peacetavern

Alfrescian
Loyal

You are saying that his wife has somehow caused his death? I doubt that's the case. The guy owned a computer shop and was quite well-off. If there was anything he didn't like about his wife, he wouldn't have jumped off. There are plenty of women out there.

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
dear,kerin, although i dun know you, i hope that you will be happier in heaven with your fiance. RIP!:smile: