• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

A couple in 1-room flat can have 6 kids, Kee Chiu

scoobydoo

Alfrescian
Loyal
MlOeA.gif

Juz curious, how much is the iced milo and mee rebus he is eating?

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
KEE CHIU strikes again! He should go back into living in a 1-room flat and see how fcuking congesting living can get

KeeChiu should find an unflushed toilet bowl and stick his fucking head below the waterline and sing a dozen times muckjula stinkapura to the turds and tissue floating about his mouth
He will be a lot more intellectual and wiser

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Boy Scout Paper General talk cock! Not enough babies? All these have to gamsiah the "stop at 2" campaign. 6 kids? How much salary to raise 6 kids har? KNN, if me ministar salary, don't say 6 kids, 60 kids also can.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i can empathize with the minister's retro-vision. i used to live in a single-bedroom with my siblings and parents. i would sleep between my parents in the living room (preventing them to have sex and procreating more children), and my siblings would snuggle up in 1 of 2 bedrooms. the other bedroom was sublet out to a close relative. by sleeping between parents, i matured faster and arrived at the conclusion quicker that one's most valuable time with loved ones is during childhood. and that brains develop larger and better when you don't have much sleep space (the lack of space for tossing and turning your body forces your brain to toss and turn instead). :p

and that generation produced the best brains of sg by far. the minister is right. sinkies should have more children, less room, and squeezed the shit out of each other as much as they can possibly over-subscribe. it's only in compression that decompression can be greatly appreciated. :biggrin:

rushifa666

Alfrescian
Loyal
I can tell you the same story. Except the three girls became prostitutes, one guy became drug addict, one committed suicide because of gambling and the last succeeded but died in some stupid company marathon

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I can tell you the same story. Except the three girls became prostitutes, one guy became drug addict, one committed suicide because of gambling and the last succeeded but died in some stupid company marathon

that was one fucked up family, literally. it would still be a fucked up family even if they live in 6 rooms. :wink: