• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

A Classic Sick Example of Weak Is Bullied , regardless of Colour , Language or reglion

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal
https://sg.yahoo.com/news/family-al...exposes-leniency-in-punishment-064814217.html

I dun understand how a human being can be proclaim good, yet perform these animal like act to another

This time race, language or religion is taken out of equation....this is a raw close up look at human ugly nature
race or religion are just excuses. flashpoints for people's nastiness.

If it's not race or religion it will be something else. What matters is that they are inherently evil or not. So if they bring up race or religion, you can be sure that there's more shit going on in that person than just that.

If you remove race and religion from the equation, they will just hatefully lash out at something else. Usually their own females, then their own relatives, etc. etc. and so on down the line. Whichever stands out most. In this poor guy's case, it was him.

So when someone is racist against me or touts the superiority of their religion, I thank them for showing me their true character upfront. Saves me a lot of time and energy.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
It is the norm now for seniors in boarding schools to bully their juniors. And nothing can be done about it as those students are children of elites in civil service and politics. And they get the crumbs of scholarships awarded nominally overseas.
Now the headmaster can expel the students on the risk of losing his job and pension.
By the way, this is malay college I read elsewhere. Anwar ibrahim was one of its alma mater.

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
It is the norm now for seniors in boarding schools to bully their juniors. And nothing can be done about it as those students are children of elites in civil service and politics. And they get the crumbs of scholarships awarded nominally overseas.
Now the headmaster can expel the students on the risk of losing his job and pension.
By the way, this is malay college I read elsewhere. Anwar ibrahim was one of its alma mater.
That is why we have so much hatre beneath the peaceful facade