• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

A candidate appears to be a lesbian or bisexual

Status
Not open for further replies.

jw5

Loyal
Anybody can please share a picture of Chan Kee Chiu's wife? Many thanks! :thumbsup:

ToaPehGong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Can eat don't waste.gif

theblackhole

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
waulau you cyber detectives can dig anything lah...maybe true maybe not. another one in another party also suspect leh....all jialat leaow . when polling day comes, all dirty linen or closet linen all out to wash for the voters....terrible lah you dirty politics

theblackhole

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Some people just don't know how to treasure their wife or gf

If I had a partner like her, I will pump her pussy with my sperm everyday and not get tired of it.

Those who don't treasure the riches they have deserve to enter sexual and spiritual poverty.

waupian another golden brother here famous for all the pumping juices here. hello ....hope y ou are protected and safe while pumping.stay safe brother stay safe...must wear your mask and wear yours too.....haha...nice meeting you after so many fucking long years...still kicking ...,my uncle kopi retired leow

Status
Not open for further replies.