• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

A Black Cat Called India

lolabunny

Alfrescian
Loyal
Creative way to name the cat!

George W. Bush family cat India dies
www.chinaview.cn 2009-01-07 21:51:44

xin_03201060721539682029945.jpg

White House pet dog Miss Beazley (R) crosses paths with pet cat, India, on the South Lawn at the White House in Washington, in this Oct. 2, 2006 file photo. U.S. President George W. Bush family cat, India, has died, the White House said on Jan. 5, 2009. (Xinhua/Reuters Photo)

loeggusder

Alfrescian
Loyal
Creative way to name the cat!

George W. Bush family cat India dies
www.chinaview.cn 2009-01-07 21:51:44

xin_03201060721539682029945.jpg

White House pet dog Miss Beazley (R) crosses paths with pet cat, India, on the South Lawn at the White House in Washington, in this Oct. 2, 2006 file photo. U.S. President George W. Bush family cat, India, has died, the White House said on Jan. 5, 2009. (Xinhua/Reuters Photo)

At least Indians got great eyes and nose! You got or not white wannabee?

Last edited:

loeggusder

Alfrescian
Loyal
Still better than a gook, gook. Your color is your curse Angelo (another gook using white name- you guys sure ashamed of yourselves)- all pale and nothing to show for it!

Angelo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Still better than a gook, gook. Your color is your curse Angelo (another gook using white name- you guys sure ashamed of yourselves)- all pale and nothing to show for it!

hahaha. a gook is better off then a black ape any time. your birth is your curse eh blacky

:biggrin:

Angelo

Alfrescian
Loyal
black dont mean ape just like gook dont mean human.

u got the color of shit (Black)

u smell like shit too (Body odour)

actually calling u a black ape isnt that accurate.

it should be a walking piece of shit?

Thanks.

Angelo

Alfrescian
Loyal
so u see. ur so call big eyes and eagle nose doesnt help at all

why are you so afraid to face reality?

loeggusder

Alfrescian
Loyal
Frustrated you dont have bigger eyes double eyelids and more prominent nose?

haha keep sucking white dick. Angelo. After you name changed didnt it? Maybe the rest will change too.

Angelo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Frustrated you dont have bigger eyes double eyelids and more prominent nose?

haha keep sucking white dick. Angelo. After you name changed didnt it? Maybe the rest will change too.

yea im fustrated it dont come together with the smell and the color of shit too.

poor me.

UseYourBrain

Alfrescian
Loyal
black dont mean ape just like gook dont mean human.

Agree!! Peter Tan, Labid Lee, Benedict Kong, Thomas Teng, James Chao doesnt mean they are Ang Mo or Christian,,,,they are just Ang Mo wannabe, follow trend no direction , feeling inferior of their own,,,,just that

Satan

Alfrescian
Loyal

That racist Bush

Bush is nothing more than a monkey and a virus that had infected and done so much of damage to Uncle Sam and the world. Good thing he's going to fuck off. I would not blame the Iraqi journalist for hurling shoes at him. Everyone has ogt high hopes on Obama. Hope he delivers.

lolabunny

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bush is nothing more than a monkey and a virus that had infected and done so much of damage to Uncle Sam and the world. Good thing he's going to fuck off. I would not blame the Iraqi journalist for hurling shoes at him. Everyone has ogt high hopes on Obama. Hope he delivers.

HEY!! I don't give a f*ck shit about Bush or O-man. This thread is about the cute black cat!! :p:p:p

I love black cats!!! :wink::wink::smile::smile: :cool:

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
After so many comments, no one noticed that the cat was a cutie. :p

Sigh. :wink::smile:
does cute cat catch mice? ...
cute cat but if cannot catch mice is nt gd cat ...

中国崛起的奠基人邓小平曾经说过:“不管黑猫白猫,抓住老鼠就是好猫” ...

00016c8b41770aabfba208.jpg

四川广安邓小平故居陈列馆内的《双猫图》。这幅《双猫图》是著名画家陈莲涛专为邓小平所画,曾长期挂在邓小平的办公室内 ...

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Guys notice how the cat is called india and black!!!!!:biggrin::biggrin:

Bush really knows.

of course it does not stink like a keling

Last edited:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
A crazy mad dog keling just came in barking after this thread was started on a cat name shitland aka india and a black one at that. :biggrin:

It was BUsh that named him that not any chinese person yet dis stinko made racist remakrs about chinese.

Yet Bush must know it too, kelings are black:biggrin: what an apt name for the cat.

Unfortunately it's racist for the cat to be called that, since that cat does not stink like a keling. :mad::mad: