• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

a bitch's quality of a good boyfriend....

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
Lamei : EJay you are My Knight, My fuck Buddy, MY lisenting ear..hahaha
WayangPartyEatShit

very simple, direct but kind of "stiff":

brave
intelligent
gentleman
caring
open-minded
capable
kind

(B.I.G.C.O.C.K)

so are u perfect for her?:p

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
when the pussy starts talking, the snake hisses and lissstens. get the idea? when the conversation gets hotter, snake would just SWALLLOW pussy or vice versa:wink:

FuckSamLeong

Alfrescian
Loyal
WayangPartyEatShit

intelligent
brave
gentleman
caring
open-minded
capable
kind

(B.I.G.C.O.C.K)

so are u perfect for me, this forum's famous pondan hiao cheebye pig bitch leetahbar aka Sim Kheng Hwee aka Bob Sim and my multitudes of nics??:p

Do you have the the (B.I.G.C.O.C.K.) attributes? If you do, my lubricated arse is waiting. Check out my best photo below. Have you ever seen anything sexier?.....lol.....lol

piglipstick2.jpg

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
WayangPartyEatShit

brave
intelligent
gentleman
caring
open-minded
capable
kind

(B.I.G.C.O.C.K)

so are u perfect for her?:p

it's very strange.

so who's actually her bf? the nerd or the lawyer? or is it now an illicit love triangle? and what about the official husby? it's always nerd, lawyer but no husby. why like that one, huh?:confused:

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
let me tell everyone the story of a noodle seller....

a bitch was angry. she ran out of the home after a fierce quarrel with her husb. she hadn't hv her dinner yet. it was cold. she was hungry.

there was a stall selling hot noodle. the smell of the fragant mee led her to the stall. she stared hungrily at the noodle as the hawker whipped up a bowl to serve a customer.

being a kind hawker - and a cute one, he asked her: "ma'am, are u hungry? do u wanna a bowl of hot noodle?"

she drooled and slurped, "i love too. but i just left home without taking my purse...and i m very hungry now..." she swallowed.

on hearing this, the handsome hawker cooked a nice hot bowl with added char siew and added 2 extra wantan balls. he brought it to a table, went up to her, gave a warm hug and told her to help herself to the noodle.

"go on...it's on the house!" the handsome hawker nudged her.

after she had eaten heartily all the noodle and swallowed every drop of soup, she began to weep.

the astonished handsome hawker asked her why. she stuttered in between sobs, "oh if my husb could be half as good as u....i won't ve to leave home." she continued crying.

the hawker replied, "my dear, i only hugged u briefly and served u a bowl of piping hot noodle with extra ingredients. surely that cannot be compared to ur husband who bares everything of his to u and serves u everyday. u should be returning to him."

with those words, the ignorant bitch was enlightened and realised her petty folly. wiping away her tears, she rushed back to her home to beg for forgiveness from her loving husby.

FuckSamLeong

Alfrescian
Loyal

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/JNj9UJmAnC4&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/JNj9UJmAnC4&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
my pet snake in the avatar would not answer that question...unless u return him with some spiked BELGIUM CHOC too.:biggrin:

it's strange that she let a horny nerd knows about her birthday and they said a laukuaybu's age is secret and highly sacred. (hmm, this means she's should be 38! sum pak , sum pak...the older, the more sum pak!!)

just go think deeper the motive about thanking an ejaculating jay while her own husband is totally ignored and purposely not mentioned.

let me ask u. it's ur birthday. why aren't ur husband celebrating with u and instead u r relishing some nerd's spiked "belgium choc"? think harder and u shall get all the funny images starting to form.:biggrin:

FuckSamLeong

Alfrescian
Loyal
my pet snake in the avatar would not answer that question...unless u return him with some spiked BELGIUM CHOC too.:biggrin:

it's strange that she let a horny nerd knows about her birthday and they said a laukuaybu's age is secret and highly sacred.

just go think deeper the motive about thanking an ejaculating jay while her own husband is totally ignored and purposely not mentioned.

let me ask u. it's ur birthday. why aren't ur husband celebrating with u and instead u r relishing some nerd's spiked "belgium choc"? think harder and u shall get all the funny images starting to form.:biggrin:

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/JNj9UJmAnC4&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/JNj9UJmAnC4&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

H1 N1

Alfrescian
Loyal
OMG another bo liao thread,
with the same old personal vendetta.

I'm beginning to pity the victims of this fool.

When will you stop?

Well really, hell knows no fury like a woman spurned.

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
u should go check on the REAL victims of hers who are suffering without knowing how to redress the situation.:wink:

let me foretell this for the sake of would-be F&D victim.

the troll is executing her fabulous nefarious F&D (flirt & destroy) to instigate and exploit disobedience to civil laws and to be a pawn for SDP.

she's doing this becos of herself personally being expounded, exploited and instigated to do so. this is to please a more sinister figure who's manipulating her. once her mission is accomplished or he gets tired of her ( just like his own younger wifey), she would be history.

then u shall see what's going to happen next.:wink:

FuckSamLeong

Alfrescian
Loyal
u should go check on the REAL victims of hers who are suffering without knowing how to redress the situation.:wink:

let me foretell this for the sake of would-be F&D victim.

the troll is executing her fabulous nefarious F&D (flirt & destroy) to instigate and exploit disobedience to civil laws and to be a pawn for SDP.

she's doing this becos of herself personally being expounded, exploited and instigated to do so. this is to please a more sinister figure who's manipulating her. once her mission is accomplished or he gets tired of her ( just like his own younger wifey), she would be history.

then u shall see what's going to happen next.:wink:

Quote:
Originally Posted by leetahbar
think of it as long-term investment. yes! our oldman has taught us well indeed.

$10 for 3 undies last maybe 1 year. $35 ck ea last quite indefinitely. $10 for 3 undies wrap ur precious until cum no bullet strength. ck is so shiok, u do not feel anything grabbing ur precious. when the wifey sees u drop the pants exposing the ck undies, it would be difficult to reject her amorous horny advances

ck undies is really worth the value with the money. try one and u would never wanna wear anything else.

Careful you guys, next thing this homo pondan will be asking is whether you will let him suck your cock! But of course if you are his kind, be my guest!.....lol.....lol

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
Careful you guys, next thing this homo pondan will be asking is whether you will let him suck your cock! But of course if you are his kind, be my guest!.....lol.....lol

by the way ng ejay, please be warned that u won't get bashed up by someone's infuriated husband when u mess with the troll.