• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

A 100 Year Old Spirit Followed Me Home During the 7th Month

orpisia

Alfrescian
Loyal
some videos bullshit la

only the spooner road video i believe is real, anyway the indian guy raysan ace recently passed away

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
some videos bullshit la

only the spooner road video i believe is real, anyway the indian guy raysan ace recently passed away
The Spooner Road video ? Why he bought a flat that 1 of the room has been locked up and never view the room and purchased it and you believe ? KNN

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Bookmarked to watch after tomorrow..

Anyway from what I've heard there are no real fox spirits in South East Asia because it isn't their natural habitat. There are other animal spirits which Thai witchcraft practitioners use to make charm amulets or spells. Fox spirits are common in mainland, Taiwan and Japan and they can be male

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Bookmarked to watch after tomorrow..

Anyway from what I've heard there are no real fox spirits in South East Asia because it isn't their natural habitat. There are other animal spirits which Thai witchcraft practitioners use to make charm amulets or spells. Fox spirits are common in mainland, Taiwan and Japan and they can be male
what about buaya spirit following chiobus home?

nirvarq

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
1630873323667.jpeg

orpisia

Alfrescian
Loyal
The Spooner Road video ? Why he bought a flat that 1 of the room has been locked up and never view the room and purchased it and you believe ? KNN
not purchased it, he rented it

if any1 goes to raysan ace's facebook, scroll down, there's a post about him inviting other people to go his rented flat to do paranormal investigation. they brought all their equipment, cameras etc. happened in july this year.

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
not purchased it, he rented it

if any1 goes to raysan ace's facebook, scroll down, there's a post about him inviting other people to go his rented flat to do paranormal investigation. they brought all their equipment, cameras etc. happened in july this year.
There's construction work going on near these old flats that goes throughout the night with bright lights all around. I don't think ghosts like to visit noisy and bright places.