• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

98.7 DJ Sacked For Having Local Accent

metalslug

Alfrescian
Loyal
Her Facebook account friends limit is going to be full soon...

Facebook Friends limit is 5,000...

Last edited:

Maverick01

Alfrescian
Loyal
I know of ah nehs with english names also..so whats ur point?? and how long more u wan to post absurd racist remarks? til ISA knock on ur door where u cant hide behind your comp?? i used to ignore your nonsense but there is always a limit to ones tolerance..i am sure many pple are pissed with ur antics too...

Not surprising. Mediacorp was simply pandering to the taste of the local Chink population.

Take a look at the SG Chink today. They lack class and culture and ape the white man in almost everything they do from the way they talk ot the way they behave.

9 out of 10 chinks have English first names. Some of them even have an English middle name on top of that. Most of them have names like Angel Tan, Derek Ho.. some are downright terrible like Tannery Chan or Cradle Tan. How often do you come across a name like Chow Ah Seng these days??? Most Chinks also talk through their nose with that fake American slang.

If you want to piss a Chink off just call him by his Chinese name. :biggrin:

yellow_people

Alfrescian
Loyal
I know of ah nehs with english names also..so whats ur point?? and how long more u wan to post absurd racist remarks? til ISA knock on ur door where u cant hide behind your comp?? i used to ignore your nonsense but there is always a limit to ones tolerance..i am sure many pple are pissed with ur antics too...

FUCK YOU MOTHERFUCKING CHINK. GO FUCK YOUR WHORE CHINESE MOTHER UNDERSTAND...i take exception when a cowardly Chink threatens me. There are Christian Indians yes but they practice the religion. They do not get offended when you call them by either their Indian or Christian name.

My point is simple... Chinks have no identity... call a Chink by his given Chinese name and he gets pissed.. UNDERSTAND MOTHERFUCKER!!!

Last edited:

yellow_people

Alfrescian
Loyal
Let's get real. I know as you know Chinks are full of horse shit.

Has anyone called a Chink with an Angmoh name by his Chinese name before and seen the reaction? I have and countless times. Its often the indignant and constipated look.. Fuck you bitches.. but I have lots of fun.

I always retort... but you are Chinese and ashamed of your own Chinese name??? Most of these Chinks would then try to shapeshift and say they are Singaporeans and not Chinese. Give me a fucking break will ya.

Chinks are a bunch of losers. Can anyone tell me why all you loser Chinks have a Christian name..... let's start with Angelo.. a Chink with an angmoh name. :-)

yellow_people

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh come on. I used to know a Chink back during NS - Jonathan Tan Boon Keng. I used to call him Boon Keng and he went bonkers. Kept insisting that I called him Jonathan even though his name on the fucking NRIC was listed as Tan Boon Keng. Its not like I insulted him. I just called him by his given name. It must be the lack of identity and faith.

yellow_people

Alfrescian
Loyal
Malays have no problems when you address them by their given name.. neither do the Indians.. but with the Chinks its a totally different matter. Its almost as if they are ashamed to be Chinese. Why's that?

yellow_people

Alfrescian
Loyal
The more I think about it the less sense it makes. I can understand should Chinks be the minority race... but with 75% of the population!!! Shouldn't Chinese names be the norm??? Where's fucking Maverick with his horse face and buck teeth when you need his arse?

SIFU

Alfrescian
Loyal
Malays have no problems when you address them by their given name.. neither do the Indians.. but with the Chinks its a totally different matter. Its almost as if they are ashamed to be Chinese. Why's that?

CB ah neh,

forgotten about that bayi pastor who is now known as prince is it:cool:

whats new.. ah neh are compulsive liars:oIo:

Meltdown

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh come on. I used to know a Chink back during NS - Jonathan Tan Boon Keng. I used to call him Boon Keng and he went bonkers. Kept insisting that I called him Jonathan even though his name on the fucking NRIC was listed as Tan Boon Keng. Its not like I insulted him. I just called him by his given name. It must be the lack of identity and faith.

The only Chinese person that is not ashamed of his own Chinese name is Bo Yang, author of The Ugly Chinaman. He could have used an Ang Moh pen name in that book but he didn't. He's not ashamed to be Chinese. He's one of the very few Chinese person in this world that I truly have great respect. The rest numbering more than a billion are Chinks!

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
I know where you are coming from.

About a decade back, there were a couple of Ah Peks that would gather at Raffles MRT to chat with friends. They are in their 70s and 80s. One day, I saw one of them screwing a chap for throwing litter on the floor. A small crowd gathered and I can tell you his English was superb. His friends who joined in had the same command of the language.

There was newspaper article about Colonial era "Ah Peks" who gather at Changi Airport fo chit chat and it is in Queen's English.

I don't tjhink it was political. They must have had enough complaints and had to act. Her bad English was truly a stand-out. Do agree that its not her fault. I see no reason how those taught in the past had a much better grasp of the language despite having the same school hours.

It depends on which 'past' you're referring to. During my Dad's time, they were big on grammer. He completed only Sec3 but his language proficiency beats most youngsters today (even some of those tertiary educated ones don't seem to know proper grammar). Have you noticed many of those above 50 years of age can speak good grammatical English (even though not very educated)? The decline in grammar is a recent phenomenon - probably the last 20 to 30 years. MOE now realises this and are trying hard to make amends. Coming back to the DJ in question, she obviously has no inkling about her bad English. However, I don't blame her since she's been educated that way. Having said that, I still believe there must be some other political reasons behind the sacking.

yellow_people

Alfrescian
Loyal
CB ah neh,

forgotten about that bayi pastor who is now known as prince is it:cool:

whats new.. ah neh are compulsive liars:oIo:

Using the bayi pastor is like using Michael Jackson and saying he is representative of the entire black population in America, which is furthest from the truth. The Sikh pastor like MJ is a weirdo and an exception.

You are using a specific example while I am saying Chinks with Angmo names are the norm. 9 out of 10 Chinks have Angmo names.

If you want to piss a Chink off just call him by his Chinese name.

SIFU

Alfrescian
Loyal
CB ah neh,

lying again huh.. give u an example u will say he is exception:oIo::oIo:

to make things simple, just call all kelings : ah neh or chee bye ah neh will do:biggrin:

potato29

Alfrescian
Loyal
If you want to piss a Chink off just call him by his Chinese name.

many times pple(black,white,yellow,brown..) may say call be so&so. main reason is that it will be easy to remember and pronounce. it's polite to do just that. u most likely pronounce chink names badly.

yellow_people

Alfrescian
Loyal
many times pple(black,white,yellow,brown..) may say call be so&so. main reason is that it will be easy to remember and pronounce. it's polite to do just that. u most likely pronounce chink names badly.

Chinese have difficulties pronouncing Indian names but a Hindu who makes up the majority of the Indian Singaporean does not use that as an excuse to get an English name. Likewise for the Thais.

Its absurd to suggest that the Chinese 90% or more adopt Western names due to others having a tough time pronouncing their names. It sounds more like a identity and esteem crisis to me.

Maverick01

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hahaha you are the biggest coward loser i ever seen....racist and now resort to such shameless remarks......i will stoop to your low level then since thats what you deserve.....fuck your mother u asshole...fucking racist......u fucking dare do this racist shit in public in real life? If not then fuck off and stop making senseless racist remark...your whore mum whom u fucked everynight is disgraced to have a son like you...no identity? What race are you?? Dare to proudly announce? Or you only fit hiding in your whore mum's dirty hole...fucking useless bastard

fuck you motherfucking chink. Go fuck your whore chinese mother understand...i take exception when a cowardly chink threatens me. There are christian indians yes but they practice the religion. They do not get offended when you call them by either their indian or christian name.

My point is simple... Chinks have no identity... Call a chink by his given chinese name and he gets pissed.. Understand motherfucker!!!