• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

95 year old China woman climbs out of the coffin after 6 days!

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Chinese woman, 95, climbs out of coffin after being 'dead' for days

womanalive.jpg

Tuesday, Mar 06, 2012
The Korea Herald/Asia News Network

A Chinese woman who was thought to have passed away woke up six days after she had supposedly died, Daily Mail and Times of India reported Sunday.

95-year-old Li Xiufeng tripped and suffering a head injury at her home in Beiliu, Guangxi Province.

Two weeks later, neighbors found her in bed motionless and not breathing.

"She didn't get up, so I came up to wake her up," the Daily Mail quoted the woman's neighbor Chen Qingwang, 60, as saying.

"No matter how hard I pushed her and called her name, she had no reactions.

"I felt something was wrong, so I tried her breath, and she has gone, but her body is still not cold," he said.

The neighbors thought she passed away and placed her in a coffin, which was kept in her house unsealed under Chinese tradition for friends and relatives to pay respects.

The "dead" woman was left in her coffin two days after she was discovered while Qingwang and his son prepared her funeral.

But the day before the funeral, Qingwang arrived at her house and found her "corpse" had disappeared.

"We were so terrified, and immediately asked the neighbors to come for help," Qingwang said.

The neighbors later discovered that the woman had woken up, and was in her kitchen cooking.

"I slept for a long time. After waking up, I felt so hungry, and wanted to cook something to eat," she told villagers.
"I pushed the lid for a long time to climb out," she said.

Medical experts said the old lady had suffered an "artificial death," when a person has no breath, but their body remains warm.

"Thanks to the local tradition of parking the coffin in the house for several days, she could be saved," a doctor at the hospital said.

hairylee

Alfrescian
Loyal
I guess the admission office in Heaven is just as cock up.
Took them six days to check her register.

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
CHina got fake milk powder, fake iphone, fake virgins, now got fake death. :biggrin:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
CHina got fake milk powder, fake iphone, fake virgins, now got fake death. :biggrin:

There are fake virgins anywhere in the world, even in Singapore.

If you pay good money, a surgeon can help you become a virgin again.

http://www.parkwayaesthetics.com/LVR.aspx

Designer Laser Vaginoplasty®

Laser Reduction Labioplasty of the labia minora.
Aesthetic Reconstruction and Enhancement of the Vulvar structures damaged by childbirth, trauma, aging, and certain deformities.
Laser Perineoplasty for the aesthetic rejuvenation of the aging (sagging) vulvar structures and introitus.
Laser Hymenoplasty for restoration of the hymen.
Aesthetic Augmentation Labioplasty of the (underdeveloped, or aging) labia majora via autologous fat transplantation.
Liposculpturing for the aesthetic reduction of the prominent or protruding mons pubis and labia majora.

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
A Chinese woman who was thought to have passed away woke up six days after she had supposedly died

I fear that Lau Cb from Oxley Rd will one day, do a similiar stunt like this PRC woman..:eek:

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I fear that Lau Cb from Oxley Rd will one day, do a similiar stunt like this PRC woman..:eek:

hi there

1. bro, i am looking forward to it leh!
2. the good thing is: to declare public holiday for mourning for the 1st fake death.
3. to declare another public holiday for mourning for the real mati hoh.
4. see, there is some silver lining for sheep, mourners & people like me who really need some rest!