• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

800 cyclists summoned each year: well done, Traffic Police?

Confuseous

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Amusement turned to hilarity when I read what the DPM and Home Affairs Minister had to say: “the Traffic Police takes a strong view against cyclists who flout traffic rules…”

Traffic Police? What Traffic Police? I’m a driver too, and I’ve come to the sad conclusion that the Traffic Police is practically non-existent in sunny Singapore. That’s why drivers here have become rude, aggressive and reckless because there is little enforcement of traffic rules.

- http://rogerpoh.wordpress.com/2011/11/23/800-cyclists-summoned-each-year-well-done-traffic-police/

konstandy

Alfrescian
Loyal
Amusement turned to hilarity when I read what the DPM and Home Affairs Minister had to say: “the Traffic Police takes a strong view against cyclists who flout traffic rules…”

Traffic Police? What Traffic Police? I’m a driver too, and I’ve come to the sad conclusion that the Traffic Police is practically non-existent in sunny Singapore. That’s why drivers here have become rude, aggressive and reckless because there is little enforcement of traffic rules.

- http://rogerpoh.wordpress.com/2011/11/23/800-cyclists-summoned-each-year-well-done-traffic-police/

Christmas-Holidays-Little-India-Singapore-The-Crowd.jpg

so sinkies WILL be summoned if any rules are flouted but these guys go scot free everyday even when they endanger motorists lives???

WELL DONE TP!!!!:mad:

rodent2005

Alfrescian
Loyal
The traffic police may take a strong view against cyclists who flout traffic rules but that doesn't mean they are going to do anything about it.

yuelao

Alfrescian
Loyal
Christmas-Holidays-Little-India-Singapore-The-Crowd.jpg

so sinkies WILL be summoned if any rules are flouted but these guys go scot free everyday even when they endanger motorists lives???

WELL DONE TP!!!!:mad:

The ruling class is smart. They have already sold off many parts of Sinkandpoor to foreigners and are enjoying the profits of the sale. Sinkies break the law in these areas at their own peril, the mata will not and cannot help you.