• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

80% of PETS jobs go to Singaporean

peterpan777

Alfrescian
Loyal
MP for Bishan-Toa Payoh Josephine Teo claimed that 80% of PETS jobs go to Singaporean in yesterday CNA forum. Is there statistics to prove this?

Would like to know what you see?

80% of PETS jobs go to Singaporean - Is this true?

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
If that is indeed true why are people upset. The issue is that they maybe in PMET category but not to the level that they are qualified for or capable of. It similar to the low unemployment stats.

We have been working with foreigners from the day of Raffles. We have anymos all over our history but it is now that people are becoming upset and very emotional.

Something also does not add up. How many % of Singaporeans in the PETS are new Singaporeans. The way they give away the citizenship surely is a joke.

peterpan777

Alfrescian
Loyal
80% of PETS jobs go to Singaporean. Since only 2 commented. no wonder PAP is still using statistic that the ground don't believe. No complian, happy to use.

batman1

Alfrescian
Loyal
If u believe,then pigs can fly ! LOL ! But many gullible sinkees may believe,what to do ??? Throw them a few sweets,many may beleive ! LOL.

peterpan777

Alfrescian
Loyal
If u believe,then pigs can fly ! LOL ! But many gullible sinkees may believe,what to do ??? Throw them a few sweets,many may beleive ! LOL.

Oppositions (SDA, SPP, SDP and WP) didn't disagree during the forum. You mean a few sweets thrown to them as they didn't disagree.

S

suicidalpap

MP for Bishan-Toa Payoh Josephine Teo claimed that 80% of PETS jobs go to Singaporean in yesterday CNA forum. Is there statistics to prove this?

Would like to know what you see?

80% of PETS jobs go to Singaporean - Is this true?

If you believe her, you also believe that pigs can fly.

joel01

Alfrescian
Loyal
Those 80% job was created since 1965 till 2001. Then the past 10 years, PAP created the balance 20% of for FT.
Total 100%.
Simple maths.

Received_by_Kings

Alfrescian
Loyal
Haha, yet another stupid post from yellow penis of which I didn't bother either.

I ignore those extraordinarily ugly and useless chink stalkers as always.

Received_by_Kings

Alfrescian
Loyal
Haha, yet another stupid post from yellow penis of which I didn't bother either.

I ignore those extraordinarily ugly and useless chink stalkers as always.