• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

8 more days to join the jobless ranks.

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
<table class="msgtable" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="96%"><tbody><tr><td class="msg" valign="top"><table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="100%"><tbody><tr class="msghead"><td class="msgbfr1" width="1%"> </td><td>
</td></tr><tr><td class="msgleft" rowspan="4" width="1%">
</td><td class="wintiny" align="right" nowrap="nowrap">17299.1 </td></tr><tr><td height="8">
</td></tr><tr><td class="msgtxt">Hi all
I am single and 54 this year. My 8 months contract job at a govt office will expire at end July2009. 8 more days to join the jobless ranks.
I know my age is a barrier in the jobmarket. I am just voicing out my predicament and just like to speak ou<table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="100%"><tbody><tr><tr><td class="msgleft" rowspan="4" width="1%">
</td></tr></tr></tbody></table>t on my current situation.
As with most people, in this lifetime, I had held numerous positions...such as Admin Supervisor @ SBS
( about 13 years), Head of Admin @ the now defunct Emporium Holdings (about 3 years), Admin Exec @ a NTUC Student Centre....et al.

I left due to many reasons like most people. EIther it is company restructuring, company closure as in Oriental..office politics, better prospects... etc...

With a teaching cert, I even went to Jakarta to teach for one year as an expat., with lodging in a condo provided by the company.

Whatever it is, this is life....and what is past is
history.

#
And @ every election, I vote for the opposition. It doesn't seem to change the political landscape. The last time I voted for the remisier guy (Steve Chia?)... who nearly cause a scandal with his nude / semi nude photos.
The hardcore anti-papies seem to consist of at most a few thousand in this flora and at Sammyboy.....

</td></tr></tbody></table></td></tr></tbody></table>

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Her should understand that having a job is not secure. Having a job is an old age idea. People should start their own business or work in their 30s. For him, if he is keen, get started soon.

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
<TABLE style="WIDTH: 100%" class=Post cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0><TBODY><TR><TD style="VERTICAL-ALIGN: top" align=left>This YPAP Exco member with the pretentious double-ang moh name is obviously undecided about the issues involved as well!

She had criticised Cheng mostly but ended up with being "confident his performance in his new appointment will be no less than stellar."

She also said Cheng would BENEFIT from the NMP scheme.

Hello, Ms Chong, what gives?
</TD></TR><TR><TD style="VERTICAL-ALIGN: top" align=left>Posted by: commentator_sc at Tue Jul 21 10:12:32 SGT 2009
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
<TABLE id=msgUN border=0 cellSpacing=3 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR><TD id=msgUNsubj vAlign=top>
icon.aspx
Coffeeshop Chit Chat - YPAPee Bitch Whacks Ah Beng NMPee</TD><TD id=msgunetc noWrap align=right>
icon.aspx
Subscribe </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE class=msgtable cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="96%"><TBODY><TR><TD class=msg vAlign=top><TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgbfr1 width="1%"> </TD><TD><TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0><TBODY><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgF width="1%" noWrap align=right>From: </TD><TD class=msgFname width="68%" noWrap>shldn_happen <NOBR></NOBR> </TD><TD class=msgDate width="30%" noWrap align=right>7:28 pm </TD></TR><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgT height=20 width="1%" noWrap align=right>To: </TD><TD class=msgTname width="68%" noWrap>makapa <NOBR></NOBR></TD><TD class=msgNum noWrap align=right> (2 of 3) </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><TR><TD class=msgleft rowSpan=4 width="1%"> </TD><TD class=wintiny noWrap align=right>17304.2 in reply to 17304.1 </TD></TR><TR><TD height=8></TD></TR><TR><TD class=msgtxt>
ypw.jpg

From left: Ms Linda Lim, Ms Elaina Olivia Chong, Ms Chan Hui Yuh, Ms Sharon Lim and Ms Lu Lineng

MMMMMM..... brains and beauty ...... step aside HO CHING!
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Lee Hsien Tau

Alfrescian
Loyal
Excuse me, which one got beauty? Look more like whores.

<TABLE id=msgUN border=0 cellSpacing=3 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR><TD id=msgUNsubj vAlign=top>
icon.aspx
Coffeeshop Chit Chat - YPAPee Bitch Whacks Ah Beng NMPee</TD><TD id=msgunetc noWrap align=right>
icon.aspx
Subscribe </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE class=msgtable cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="96%"><TBODY><TR><TD class=msg vAlign=top><TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgbfr1 width="1%"> </TD><TD><TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0><TBODY><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgF width="1%" noWrap align=right>From: </TD><TD class=msgFname width="68%" noWrap>shldn_happen <NOBR></NOBR> </TD><TD class=msgDate width="30%" noWrap align=right>7:28 pm </TD></TR><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgT height=20 width="1%" noWrap align=right>To: </TD><TD class=msgTname width="68%" noWrap>makapa <NOBR></NOBR></TD><TD class=msgNum noWrap align=right> (2 of 3) </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><TR><TD class=msgleft rowSpan=4 width="1%"> </TD><TD class=wintiny noWrap align=right>17304.2 in reply to 17304.1 </TD></TR><TR><TD height=8></TD></TR><TR><TD class=msgtxt>
ypw.jpg

From left: Ms Linda Lim, Ms Elaina Olivia Chong, Ms Chan Hui Yuh, Ms Sharon Lim and Ms Lu Lineng

Getloud

Alfrescian
Loyal
I wonder how many more SG ppl saw that coming and yet do nothing about it and waiting for the MIW to rescue them.
Damn cock!

eeoror88

Alfrescian
Loyal
54 years old, single and out of job ?? I believe there are many like him.

That is why you do not need rocket science to deduce the reason as to why so many qualified and educated foreigners are "encouraged" to study, work and settle here as citizens and PRs.

The paramount reason is the extremely low birth rate and the increase in the number of aged Singaporeans.

The problems are exerbated by the increase in the rising number of old lonely Singaporean singles and wretched bitter divorcees.

If this problem is not addressed, this TINY red dot will become a depressive GIANT old aged home !!

Ricorite

Alfrescian
Loyal
"The people should not fear their government, their government should fear their people." Quote from V for Vendetta.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
icon.aspx
icon.aspx
ypw.jpg

But are the 'cockles' fresh or not? never mind brains or beauty?:biggrin:

cowbellc

Alfrescian
Loyal
<table class="msgtable" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="96%"><tbody><tr><td class="msg" valign="top"><table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="100%"><tbody><tr class="msghead"><td class="msgbfr1" width="1%"> </td><td>
</td><td class="wintiny" align="right" nowrap="nowrap">17299.1 </td></tr><tr><td height="8">
I am single and 54 this year. My 8 months contract job at a govt office will expire at end July2009. 8 more days to join the jobless ranks.
I know my age is a barrier in the jobmarket. I am just voicing out my predicament and just like to speak ou<table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="100%"><tbody><tr><tr><td class="msgleft" rowspan="4" width="1%">
As with most people, in this lifetime, I had held numerous positions...such as Admin Supervisor @ SBS
( about 13 years), Head of Admin @ the now defunct Emporium Holdings (about 3 years), Admin Exec @ a NTUC Student Centre....et al.

I left due to many reasons like most people. EIther it is company restructuring, company closure as in Oriental..office politics, better prospects... etc...

With a teaching cert, I even went to Jakarta to teach for one year as an expat., with lodging in a condo provided by the company.

history.

#
And @ every election, I vote for the opposition. It doesn't seem to change the political landscape. The last time I voted for the remisier guy (Steve Chia?)... who nearly cause a scandal with his nude / semi nude photos.
The hardcore anti-papies seem to consist of at most a few thousand in this flora and at Sammyboy.....

welcome to the club.
i been down and out for lots of months now...becum vegeterian and eating grass.

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
My lecturer told me that for every jobless worker, that vote will certainly go to alternative party. If we talk about more Singaporeans becoming unemployed, it will translate to at least 1 GRC by default given to oppostion parties.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
My lecturer told me that for every jobless worker, that vote will certainly go to alternative party. If we talk about more Singaporeans becoming unemployed, it will translate to at least 1 GRC by default given to oppostion parties.

Your lecturer have not told you about sinkie behavior. Maybe he will take back his words if he put that in the equation.

fengshuisifu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wish u well, happy & free from troubles...
God Bless...

history.

#

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
"The people should not fear their government, their government should fear their people." Quote from V for Vendetta.

dude it is just a movie.

in hollywood, a few bullets into car fuel tank, and it will exlode and fly into the air

in hollywood, the hero jump through a window, down the next floor and he has no sratches.

in hollywood, a flick table can protect from hundreds of bullets

Watchman

Alfrescian
Loyal
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/tZgH3wbYH4I&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/tZgH3wbYH4I&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>