• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

7 Corners fight in Punggol BE?

commoner

Alfrescian
Loyal
possible scenarios

a. 1-1 PAP Vs WP.... likely WP wins
b. 1-1 PAP Vs SDP... either one will win narrowly
c. 1-2. PAP Vs SDP Vs WP ... PAP wins
d. 1-3 PAP Vs SDP Vs WP Vs SDA ..... PAP wins, SDA lose deposit again
e. 1->3 PAP Vs SDP Vs WP Vs SDA Vs independent(s) PAP wins and SDA and all independents lose deposits

Leepotism

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
My feeling is that it will wind down to only three. PAP, WP and SDP. PAP will get 45%, WP 40% SDP 15%.

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
My feeling is that it will wind down to only three. PAP, WP and SDP. PAP will get 45%, WP 40%, SDP 15%

if it were the three, then the ratio is likely to be hovering around 40:40:20 (PAP:WP:SDP), each with a +/- 5% std. dev.
ps: 45:40:15 doesn't sound quite right :o:o:o

kongsimi

Alfrescian
Loyal
all these people should build up their strengths and prepare for 2016 General Elections instead!

why go for one small Punggol?

the chances of getting in is very low for every single one of them.

except for PAP!!

dumbass sinkes deserved to be ruled by PAP.

Last edited:

Lord Imperious

Alfrescian
Loyal
all these people should build up their strengths and prepare for 2016 General Elections instead!

why go for one small Punggol?

the chances of getting in is very low for every single one of them.

except for PAP!!

dumbass sinkes deserved to be ruled by PAP.

True. But the way things are being played out, it is a more for the next round.

WP vs PAP - WP gets priority again in 2016.
WP vs SDP vs PAP - who ever gets the higher losing vote can claim priority in 2016. All others get bugger off.
All others vs WP vs PAP - Just out of spite to ensure WP does not entrench itself further.

My general view is that whoever was there the last election should get priority. However if they had not worked the ground but others have. Priority should be given to those to have. But we all know that is not going to happen. :biggrin:

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
My general view is that whoever was there the last election should get priority. However if they had not worked the ground but others have. Priority should be given to those to have. But we all know that is not going to happen. :biggrin:

Eh? 5% deposit loser Desmond Lim walk the ground means 41% WP need to back out for him to contest Ponggol EAST?
I believe politics are about reading into the favourable situation than the number of brochures you handout at MRT stations. You must be seen to be capable than possible.

jw5

Loyal
It would be damn funny if there is a 7 corner fight and PAP doesn't win. :biggrin:

cunnilaubu

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
In every elections, you will always see these clowns try to hog the limelight.
Let them have their 3 minutes of glory. They will disappear on Nomination Day.