• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

7 Aug 15 is a holiday

HTOLAS

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Halimah predicting nearly a MILLION Singaporeans leaving Singapore on 7 August 20

She is prescient! Halimah for PM!

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Re: Halimah predicting nearly a MILLION Singaporeans leaving Singapore on 7 August 20

Jiu hu kia and UMNO dog Tonycbat will ask you to leave Singapore and visit UMNO Land.

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

What has she done for us? NOTHING!!!

blissquek

Alfrescian
Loyal

who is she 2 dictate peasants wat dey shud or shud not do? ...

...YES...PAP DICTATES.....

If you recall, for Our own National celebration, they took away Dr. Tan Cheng Bock NDP tickets even though he has served the country loyally for 19 years.

They gave the tickets to their ball-lickers,the New citizens, PRs and those in grassroots etc.. So they politicize a National event to their party interest.

So for this SG 50 celebrations, you can be sure they will allot more tickets to their own kind.

If more than 25% of the population leave the country to enjoy their holidays in another country, then a clear message is sent to the dictators.

I am shocked and angry with their treatment of Dr Tan and our own good citizens.

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
PAP begs Singaporeans to stay in Singapore instead of travelling overseas

Today 2:23 PM http://sgfuck.org/mybb/images/mobile/posted_0.gif Post: #1
forum456 http://sgfuck.org/mybb/images/buddy_offline.gif

http://www.straitstimes.com/news/si...ore-during-national-day-long-weekend-urges-ha

A day after an extra public holiday was declared to celebrate the nation’s 50th birthday, Speaker of Parliament Halimah Yacob appealed to Singaporeans to remain in the country and join in the celebrations instead of travelling overseas.

“My appeal to Singaporeans is to please stay in Singapore during the long weekend. I understand that Singaporeans take the opportunity during periods of long weekends to chill out with their families overseas, and on other occasions that’s all right, but on this occasion, I hope that they will stay and really celebrate together as a nation,” said Madam Halimah.

“It will be really sad if a quarter of Singapore goes overseas to celebrate.”

Aug 7 was yesterday declared a public holiday by the President, as part of Singapore’s 50th birthday celebrations.

The extra holiday falls on a Friday. With Monday already a holiday since National Day falls on a Sunday this year, Singapore will have a four-day Golden Jubilee weekend from Aug 7 to 10.

One can enjoy a 10-day holiday by taking the rest of the week off, some noted, and travel agencies are confident that their business will get a boost.

Madam Halimah said she hopes that the travel industry will support her call.

“I know the travel business will be affected but I hope they will understand and see the reason why we are making this call. In Singapore, the government does not declare public holidays willingly, it is really something that they thought about carefully,” she said

Singapore has 11 public holidays in a typical year – cut from 16 in 1968 to boost the country’s economic competitiveness. Since then, extra public holidays have rarely been declared, except for elections.

“It is important that everybody come together and celebrate in their own way together with family, friends and neighbours and then really we have that real meaning of being part of a nation.”

mscitw

Alfrescian
Loyal
No chicken got fish Halimah exhorts peasants to sarpok Ruler Loong's regime

Transmodified from the regime's Mouthpiece CNA

hxxp://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/singapore

PEASANTPORE: Pliant Speaker of Imperial Court Halimah aka 'No Chicken But Got Fish' has exhorted peasants to stay home over the long Familee Day weekend from August 7-10. She hopes peasants would take the time to pledge unwavering loyalty to Familee.

7 August was declared a public holiday by 1/3 Mandate President Phony Tan, as part of Familee's 50th Year of Political Control celebrations.

Halimah said: "I understand that peasants are 'tulan' with Old Autocrat and his heir Ruler Loong, some may want to get the hell out of Peasantpore or protest to chill out with their families overseas.

I will inform the Immigration to 'work to rule' if our travel agent lackeys inform us many peasants are going overseas. On other occasions, you peasants want to gamble and die in cruise shit boats, that's all right but on this occasion I hope that peasants will stay in Peasantpore and really give face to Familee.

Familee will be very sad if a quarter of Peasantpore's peasants goes overseas to celebrate."

rotiprata

Alfrescian
Loyal
Halimah predicting nearly a MILLION Singaporeans leaving Singapore on 7 August 20

you need to give credit to her grassroots leaders for having the courage to update her the actual reality on the ground now.... :biggrin: :biggrin:

HTOLAS

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Perhaps not, but among the PAPzis, she has probably made the most accurate prediction this year.

What has she done for us? NOTHING!!!

kezgtree

Alfrescian
Loyal

She should learn to mind her own business. :p

say that again..she was the one that advocated for the compulsory 1 day pay leave for maids....tell me about minding her own business!!

FUNCHOI

Alfrescian
Loyal

I will be only a few km away fm spore.
i will be in Leisure World.

huat ahh.....

melzp

Alfrescian
Loyal

Halimah should tell ICA boss to grant staff compulsory leave on those days to achieve her aim.
Same goes for the transport section.

Reddog

Alfrescian
Loyal

Halimah Yacob is so cute, I love her.

zerooo aka Davis Koh Han Rong, you pervert !! She is old enough to be your mother or is that how you think of your mother ??

numero uno

Alfrescian
Loyal

I will be only a few km away fm spore.
i will be in Leisure World.

huat ahh.....

they want the 1 million to stay behind during the 4 days to listen to the MSM propaganda ad nauseam.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Halimah should go to learn fromt the British Parliament how the Speaker should behave. She either be a Speaker or a Politician. She can't play both roles.

jw5

Loyal

Someone should tell her to be less of a kaypohchee. :p

say that again..she was the one that advocated for the compulsory 1 day pay leave for maids....tell me about minding her own business!!

Alfrescian
Loyal

the extra holiday is to celebrate SG50 - a once in 50 year event. I think Singapore going to have major flood on that day.......