• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

68% at and above retirement age today cannot reach minimum sum.....

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
I am sure everyone wants their CPF at 55, but they just not listening!!

and to hell with that CPF LIFE scheme... %@#^%#*^%$*&^%)*&^ :mad::mad::mad:
if this scheme is so good, given the chance to opt out, me would like to see how many takers there would be.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The PAP only think in terms of next 10 years. They only want to reach goal of 6.9m. What happen after that not the problem of current leaders!!

The new population goal announced via the PAP Press is 8 million, of which at least 50 percent must be foreigners.

enterprise2

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is really preprosterous to sat the least!:mad:

For God's sake, it is OUR money !:oIo:

That's why this CONversation is one big CON job. They never ask u whether the Retirement age should be raised or whether u like 6.9m or 8 m people on this island. They never ask things that matters to us!!

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Yeah!!! Quit moving the goalposts all the time!! This proves the Singapore CONversation is one big sham!! I am sure everyone wants their CPF at 55, but they just not listening!!

keeping your money in the CPF is one of the world's most brilliant scheme to save the country, to save the people and to save yourself...how many have enough money to live up to 70 or 80 or 90.....we don't want to have beggars in singapore. we are world class system....almost purrfect system....why rock it ?

frankly, do you need your cpf money now? don't bluff...many singaporeans do not even bother about their cpf , let alone want to withdraw ...enjoying a cool 4% !!!...cpf is the best bank in the world!!! majulah singapura!!!

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
keeping your money in the CPF is one of the world's most brilliant scheme to save the country, to save the people and to save yourself...how many have enough money to live up to 70 or 80 or 90.....we don't want to have beggars in singapore. we are world class system....almost purrfect system....why rock it ?
Wah lau eh ...do you know if there is even any money in the CPF? The PAP locks it up because it has no money to pay out ...that's why.

frankly, do you need your cpf money now? don't bluff...many singaporeans do not even bother about their cpf , let alone want to withdraw ...enjoying a cool 4% !!!...cpf is the best bank in the world!!! majulah singapura!!!
If it is such a good bank, then the PAP should extract more value from it. Do an IPO ...let the investment community decide if it is as good as you claim.

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
of course, the cpfb is the richest in the world
all the ministries borrow money from it
we singaporeans are very very rich indeed
unlike other countries who just print toilet paper
and are heavily in debt
are you in debt?
if you are overseas, of course lah
if you singaporean, you are very rich!!! almost everyone now is a millionaire!
the biggest number of millionaires in the world is found in singapore
soon more billionaires coming

peppertail

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wah lau eh ...do you know if there is even any money in the CPF? The PAP locks it up because it has no money to pay out ...that's why.

Locking up money is exactly what a bank is supposed to do. Do you know for sure that the money in your POSB (or any other bank) account is really there?

If it is such a good bank, then the PAP should extract more value from it. Do an IPO ...let the investment community decide if it is as good as you claim.

Hell no. More interest = higher risk = gambling. Do you really want that?

Last edited:

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
the gahmen's responsibility is to keep their words and sportingly return us our cpf savings and not gerrymeandering shifting the goalposts.

if they can be boldly direct, just tell us they are keeping our money. at least we are definitely sure we won't be getting back any single cent.

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
the gahmen's responsibility is to keep their words and sportingly return us our cpf savings and not gerrymeandering shifting the goalposts.

if they can be boldly direct, just tell us they are keeping our money. at least we are definitely sure we won't be getting back any single cent.

Do not exaggerate.
PAP and smear of shit on sole of shoe LKY not that bad.
After all, you have seen hosannas from Leongsam on the fantastic 14% (or was it 17%?) returns Ho Jinx returned year after year after year.
Stinkapore sovereign funds will be rolling and rolling with money.

I am sure Leongsam will come along to tell you what a twit you are and to reward me with his
Well said, and upping my points as well.

peppertail

Alfrescian
Loyal
then your comparison between a regular bank and the CPF board is so skewed. thank you for showing your wisdom.

My comparism? I never said CPF is a regular bank. I said it's a bank. As you know there are many different types.

Last edited: