• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

61 FTs arrested for Fucking and Gambling in Punggol Forest

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
But Boss sam allow such asshole to be in the forum,,but worse thing is he is insulting Christians in this thread,,should it not be allocated to the religious or grabage folder???

How many incarnations of kopisai and clones?

Dunno if enough piano wires for all.

IF NOT STRING THEM ALL UP ON ONE WIRE AND SEE THEM DANCE UNDER LAMP POST

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
But Boss sam allow such asshole to be in the forum,,but worse thing is he is insulting Christians in this thread,,should it not be allocated to the religious or grabage folder???

To be fair to Bass Sam, he might not be around or his head still in the steel shit bucket used by 50 Bangla families with diarrhea peeking upwards at the ahneh girls peeing down and he did not know kopisai incarnated as a Jesus turd puking arsehole

Or maybe Boss Sam got tired of it all and decided to fuck off on his cycle with no seat and not come back.
Can you blame him from not wanting to see that shit of kopisai and his strings of unholy incarnates?

jw5

Loyal
Not enough piano wires can use guitar strings. :wink:

How many incarnations of kopisai and clones?

Dunno if enough piano wires for all.

IF NOT STRING THEM ALL UP ON ONE WIRE AND SEE THEM DANCE UNDER LAMP POST

uglyloser

Alfrescian
Loyal

I reiterate again I'm not kopisai. U wronged me again and again. U even claimed I insulted Christians. This is the most absurd thing I have heard. God knows my heart, my conscience is clear. I think u r confused, very confused. Do u even believe in Jesus Christ? U owe me an apology.

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I reiterate again I'm not kopisai. U wronged me again and again. U even claimed I insulted Christians. This is the most absurd thing I have heard. God knows my heart, my conscience is clear. I think u r confused, very confused. Do u even believe in Jesus Christ? U owe me an apology.

Langjeow to your god.
He is doing a sixtynine with Jesus Christ

And finishing off with eating joss sticks and candle wax and instructing the legions of ghouls and demons how to fuck and rape and tiew that smear of shit on sole of shoe once he become a rotting corpse

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If u are a 'true' Christian,,rule no 1,,stop using God's name in vain,,,any way u are not a christian,,just and asshole and a pappie dog,,like many others that come and go in this forum...

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Langjeow to your god.
He is doing a sixtynine with Jesus Christ

And finishing off with eating joss sticks and candle wax and instructing the legions of ghouls and demons how to fuck and rape and tiew that smear of shit on sole of shoe once he become a rotting corpse

Nothing that I write can be one percent as bad as kopisai in using the name of God and Jesus Christ for his fucking unholy purpose in first place
Just like those pseudo shit christians in PAP fucking all of us and going to church one day in week will cure them of screwing us the entire week.

LANGJEOW TO ALL WHO USE THE NAME OF GOD AND JESUS CHRIST WHILE FUCKING STINKIES OR SINKIES PRETENDING TO BE SOME HOLY SHIT WHEN THEY ARE NOTHING BUT FUCKING ROTTEN SHIT

God Meng Seng

Alfrescian
Loyal

Please ignore him. Jesus Christ is about forgiveness and tolerance. Let us pray to our Savour, the Lord Jesus Christ, to forgive those who sin against us.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Nothing that I write can be one percent as bad as kopisai in using the name of God and Jesus Christ for his fucking unholy purpose in first place
Just like those pseudo shit christians in PAP fucking all of us and going to church one day in week will cure them of screwing us the entire week.

LANGJEOW TO ALL WHO USE THE NAME OF GOD AND JESUS CHRIST WHILE FUCKING STINKIES OR SINKIES PRETENDING TO BE SOME HOLY SHIT WHEN THEY ARE NOTHING BUT FUCKING ROTTEN SHIT

This is true. Used to go to the same church as Wee Chong Jin. He has a pew reserved for him and his wife and bodyguard. Always comes late after the mass has started, and than walks to his reserved pew. In the meantime, his Mat driver will park his red Diamler licence plate SJ1 right on the main steps and block everyone when the mass is over. Of course during the weekday, he will whack any and all political opponents of Old Goat. Don't even know why he bothers to go to church, I thought his God is Lee Kuan Yew. This fucker made me embarassed to have the same religion as him. Very disappointed the church would allow him to have a reserved pew. I guess some assholes are more equal in the eyes of god than others. But the dumb shit Greg Yong allow him to get away with it. I hope he is burning in hell as we speak.

Faker

Alfrescian
Loyal

As a true christian, rule lumpar ONE.. spread the gospel to those who smeared and and hated you. He is obviously not a christian, please pardon him and pray for him. God already knew your heart, I believe it.

I will chant 'hail mary' a thousand times to atone the sins of whoever wronged you, smeared you and worst still believing himself to be a true christian. You are just another lovely creation of our father in heaven. In the name of love and peace, please forgive him and his ignorant ranting.

God Blessed!