• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat 6 maids killed their employers in the last 3 years.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
You probably fell out of your chair when you read the title. If this is not a crisis I have no idea what is.

Notice something else that is common in many of these cases - its involves an elderly female of Chinese descent who is either the employer or a member of he employer's family.

My advice to this hopeless government is to ensure that all maids undergo a special briefing on handling women employers or women family members especially those with acid tongues. A helpline needs to be setup to provide them relief.

I think it is common knowledge that this Government will hang a local at a drop of hat but after facing the consequences of hanging of the Filipino maid Flor Contemplation, the authorities have conjured every trick in the book to assign some form of mental condition or interpreting the events leading to death as insufficient to be convicted for murder. I have no doubt that many of these maids would not have killed and are no different to you and me but are driven to do so as they are desperate and feel that there is no way out.

Take the latest case. The family had numerous changes of maids. What does that tell you - unlucky?

Last edited:

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
lol thats nice,imagine there is a statistical risk of death when u have a maid in your household.maid owners are 0.8% more likely to die from incidental death....the more the merrier,daft and lazy sinkies ought to be killed for their overdependence on maids.

and i agree,seems like most household and domestic maid abuse cases seem to involve women,there seems to be high levels of psychosis and mental disorders.all females should be required by law go for psychiatric review and testing before being allowed to enter contractual agreement with a maid.....im willing to bet at least 20 percent of the female population in singapore display high risk tendencies and degenerative behaviour.

Last edited:

Suarez

Alfrescian
Loyal
Maids should try this

article-2317388-197FD145000005DC-819_634x475.jpg

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You probably fell out of your chair when you read the title. If this is not a crisis I have no idea what is.

Notice something else that is common in many of these cases - its involves an elderly female of Chinese descent who is either the employer or a member of he employer's family.

My advice to this hopeless government is to ensure that all maids undergo a special briefing on handling women employers or women family members especially those with acid tongues. A helpline needs to be setup to provide them relief.

I think it is common knowledge that this Government will hang a local at a drop of hat but after facing the consequences of hanging of the Filipino maid Flor Contemplation, the authorities have conjured every trick in the book to assign some form of mental condition or interpreting the events leading to death as insufficient to be convicted for murder. I have no doubt that many of these maids would not have killed and are no different to you and me but are driven to do so as they are desperate and feel that there is no way out.

Take the latest case. The family had numerous changes of maids. What does that tell you - unlucky?

Not that they locals do not behave that way, but if you do an analysis .... many of these are "foreigners" that had became "shitizens"....many Malaysians or Malaysian's PR, Indonesian & people of Chinese descent from elsewhere...

I think, MOM has a rule, if you change a number of maids, the employer had to go for a 'briefing' at MOM....but, as with anything here, guanxi, money....you can 'snake' round anything.

The changing of the number of maids is not unlucky....these people, 'ai chi, ai pi, ai tua niap ni'.....the Indonesian government has legislation in bringing in maids, they have to go though proper training etc..authorised accredited agencies both in Indonesia & agencies here with the Indonesian Embassy......Indonesia is a huge country....

You still can sneek in maids...MOM will just collect fees for IPA....the rest, as long as they see LEGAL DOCUMENT from Indonesia...even if it is forge ? etc....not their problems.....

Does this tell you anything?:rolleyes:

Victory2016

Alfrescian
Loyal
In the first place, Asian women should not have been given the Vote ....

That said, Brownies have a tendency to go berserk at any time......and blame it on spirit possession......

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Human rights activists are usually led by the nose by certain individuals to a certain case. It is highly selectively process. The criteria over the years seems to be the ability to convince the family of the accused to march to their tune, attract certain category of foreign NGOs, generate maximum publicity to draw donations, sell their articles to foreign press, and lastly be in a position to cast themselves in a similar light to Mandela, Mother Theresa etc.

Believe me the have no interest in the cases of murder involving maids as these would eventually be reduced to less than murder over time.

There are of course genuine activists who do not make a single penny supporting these cases. To them my hats off.

FDW should be treated like humans! Where are the human rights activists?

numero uno

Alfrescian
Loyal

the evidence is on the wall. Fussy, arrogant ,sinkies employers who want cheap, efficent, smart, hard working, pretty, easy to maintain, low cost, totally obedient slaves ALL in one package and unrealistic expecttaion and behaviour. you don't see such killings in HK, or Malaysia where they also employ maids. the employers are probably unreasonable and self centered people typical of low class sinkies you meet at buffett dinners, or country clubs with "I got the money so I can lord over everyone" attitude. anyway let nature takes it course and the maid would probably get 10-20 years jail and no capital punishment(which is fair in my opinion). you hang them andthen you can expect the Indon garmen to start burning more peatland and a more sever haze and everyoone of us suffers for their self centred /selfish behaviour.
One very telling fact is that the employer allows ONLY 1 phone call a month for the maid!!!! real bastards. Come on, for a young maid with no family or psychologican support and first time out of country , they only allow 1 phone call a month for her to call home to speak to her family??? this is inhumane and they asked for it. no wonderr the maid turned cuckoo and probably after being mentally tortured by the emoployers. for every one case there are 100 of such inhumane cases undetected. This fact highlighted in the newsapper sums it all. real assh@les employers.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
I share your sentiments. Its is tragedy and I blame the govt as it is seems to be an trend and issue in Singapore. The is hardly any light between a slave and for some maids.

the evidence is on the wall. Fussy, arrogant ,sinkies employers who want cheap, efficent, smart, hard working, pretty, easy to maintain, low cost, totally obedient slaves ALL in one package and unrealistic expecttaion and behaviour. you don't see such killings in HK, or Malaysia where they also employ maids. the employers are probably unreasonable and self centered people typical of low class sinkies you meet at buffett dinners, or country clubs with "I got the money so I can lord over everyone" attitude. anyway let nature takes it course and the maid would probably get 10-20 years jail and no capital punishment(which is fair in my opinion). you hang them andthen you can expect the Indon garmen to start burning more peatland and a more sever haze and everyoone of us suffers for their self centred /selfish behaviour.
One very telling fact is that the employer allows ONLY 1 phone call a month for the maid!!!! real bastards. Come on, for a young maid with no family or psychologican support and first time out of country , they only allow 1 phone call a month for her to call home to speak to her family??? this is inhumane and they asked for it. no wonderr the maid turned cuckoo and probably after being mentally tortured by the emoployers. for every one case there are 100 of such inhumane cases undetected. This fact highlighted in the newsapper sums it all. real assh@les employers.

Pinkieslut

Alfrescian
Loyal

What type of people will produce what type of government ^_^