• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

58-year-old Aaron Kwok kenna suan for stiff dance moves.

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
He should get reacquainted with Miss Black Forest and do a reunion concert tour with her.

Of course, the dance moves have to be modified for them being much older now.

b43c39c6486b086b971dededd257365f.jpg
He should be doing para sakura instead of 爱不玩 as it is close to a line dance.

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sniff before you stiff. A bad smell is a dealbreaker.

Chow cheebai isn't just some profanity, it's a warning from our ancestors, wisdom passed down through generations.

The ordinary CCB is already bad enough. Can you imagine the stench from Mayfair?

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The ordinary CCB is already bad enough. Can you imagine the stench from Mayfair?

Go to Yuhua (not Yuhua Village) hawker centre near the Mayfair condo on weekend afternoons. Most of the stalls are closed, but there are a lot of middle aged and elderly men drinking beer or kopi and chillaxing there. I have visited various hawker centres during the same time period and I have never seen such a phenomenon anywhere else.

Maybe those gentlemen are her customers, it's just a short walk away. And there's a feeder bus service to the Jurong East MRT area.

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
Go to Yuhua (not Yuhua Village) hawker centre near the Mayfair condo on weekend afternoons. Most of the stalls are closed, but there are a lot of middle aged and elderly men drinking beer or kopi and chillaxing there. I have visited various hawker centres during the same time period and I have never seen such a phenomenon anywhere else.

Maybe those gentlemen are her customers, it's just a short walk away. And there's a feeder bus service to the Jurong East MRT area.
You never see a middle age auntie with short bow leg and 爆咋头 riding a low seat bicycle?

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
You never see a middle age auntie with short bow leg and 爆咋头 riding a low seat bicycle?
I never tell lies in sbf
I have done a test of myself taking photo of my aircon with shadow and confirmed that normal heads won't be so huge in this angle. Look at the disgusting lion hair of gansiokbin :confused::cool:
IMG_20240115_132401.jpg

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The reason why Liu Wen Zheng is still a great legend today is because he retired early from the entertainment scene. And he made it a point never to resurface again after that. He never did. Unlike all these old farts who are just living on their past glory without realizing that they're an embarrassment.
Liu is different. He is 富二代 so he can afford to quit anytime. On the other hand, Aaron Kwok has to please his young materialistic wifey. Each song he sings is equivalent to one LV bag liao okay? :laugh:

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
He should get reacquainted with Miss Black Forest and do a reunion concert tour with her.

Of course, the dance moves have to be modified for them being much older now.

b43c39c6486b086b971dededd257365f.jpg
This wan is jin siak siak....anybody can recall?

Hightech88

Alfrescian
Loyal
58 years old Zho Ah Kong already still thought he is young man...LOL.

He should try this dance instead...LOL

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
Actually the music beat count is also slower than the original beat.
And the dance choreographer also sabo the dance routine was poorly done.
He put on just a little weight but same time why his hair become so flat, making him look even fatter.