• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

500 PRC Taxi Driver on the road

Glaringly

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
The taxi operator that hire them are shooting themselves in their feet.

Seriously, don't think it is possible, not only there is the language barrier, plus the fact that Singapore is a very compact place with just too many streets to navigate, also, the places and streets are in Indian, Chinese, Malay and western sounded name.

Why, this trade is off to FT, is simply, it is difficult for them to get in, not because the men is white is kind enough to reserve this trade for us.:rolleyes:

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
hey,unlikely lah, as a taxi driver,i know that if that happen,you know how many uncles' families will be affected. and if really true, likely someone up there has an issue with us,drivers-making lives difficult for cabbies.

Wobble

Alfrescian
Loyal
don't know who dug this old news up for...they are still here....my relative who drives for one of the taxi company confirmed this ...

ccchia

Alfrescian
Loyal
All Sinkie taxi drivers should have voted against the PAP the last time!!
It is not too late for all of us to vote wisely at the next GE.
Get the traiter PAPpy and Leefamily out of the gahmen for selling out our little red dot
to foreigners.

TeeKee

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think it's about time we hire FT to be our government...

that will only happen if 2.5 millions of sinkies left singapore..

and the MIWs slowly died one by one due to old age...

then it's all 100% FTs.....

it will happen but that takes time...:biggrin:

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Good info. Spread it around and get ready for the next GE to bring the traitors to justice.

truesgpr

I think most probably only the Smrt and comfort taxi will have this kind of scheme.PRC oso can drive our taxi...Wake up and boycott them.Take the silver,red,copper and green taxi.since there are so many other taxi on the road.I think nowasday i saw so many red colour cab on the road.

TeeKee

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think most probably only the Smrt and comfort taxi will have this kind of scheme.PRC oso can drive our taxi...Wake up and boycott them.Take the silver,red,copper and green taxi.since there are so many other taxi on the road.I think nowasday i saw so many red colour cab on the road.

yeah PRCs are everywhere!! boycott them stay at home...

dun go out!!

wait for more earthquake tremors okay?

SamuelStalin

Alfrescian
Loyal
Peng Yu told me 200 taxi drivers recruited from China 3 months back...each earning basic pay of $800....now another 300 has been APPROVED to drive....

knn...soon even Singh has to learn Mandarin in order to take / board a cab....

It's all good. We mean, yeah seriously. We encountered a dog of a hypocritical local taxi driver (he's chink) yesterday who wished us the best and when we were about to close the door he suddenly muttered an obscene word "idiot" rather murderously (we're sorry we did not quickly note his cab number to share with you guys).

Him wanting to change shift is his problem really, he should be more professional and do his best at his job. We really weren't aware and we quickly got on after his passengers have all gotten off as we needed to get somewhere urgently and from where we were it was mighty tough to get a cab (and they always say they have no business, pah!) and he said nothing nor did he protest until some time later when he started taking off and we struck a conversation with him and he started to make a small mention of that. Again, that is his business and you don't do something for others half-hearted, you go all the way. Either you take us, or you don't. Simple. Passengers are your first and foremost priority as a cab driver.

We hope he smashes his car and himself into a truck or whatever on his way back from the East End to the West Side. He should die really.

His children are rubbish at studies and are as ugly, worthless and stupid as he is so their deaths don't matter, at least to us high-value people. He's so and so useless, he should quickly die already. These low-value inferior dungs. Pffft.

We warmly welcome the advent of the Chinese nationals as we believe, with the blessings and permission of your Government that lifted the past barriers to entry as well as the taxi companies concerned that are willing to give them the job they would do even better than a number of your failed locals. Thank you.

Last edited:

zuoom

Alfrescian
Loyal
read in a taxi uncle blog that states that only citizen was issued the taxi licence... so, that's not true?

scratchballs

Alfrescian
Loyal
how zhun is this? taxi driver licenses are issued to sinktizens only...and many more in the Q because of bad economy

SamuelStalin

Alfrescian
Loyal
Many taxi drivers here even the seemingly experienced ones are disappointing compared to their counterparts in London, Tokyo and even Hong Kong.

Their self-centeredness and their total lack of service standards baffle us over and over.

We hope taxi companies would look at public feedback from both local and foreign passengers more seriously.

Echo_O

Alfrescian
Loyal
Comfort Delgro has operations in China, Could be talking about hiring Chinese drivers in China

potato29

Alfrescian
Loyal
most sinkie taxi drivers have been bad mouthing PAP.
these 500 PRC taxi drivers will sing praises about PAP and very soon all taxi drivers will be singing praises about PAP.