• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

$500 award for Scroobal's identity in real life

Squealer

Alfrescian
Loyal
Anybody who has two-headed snake PAP DOG Scroobal's identity in real life, pls PM me.

I offer 500 bucks to nab him.

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
he doesn't even dare to identify himself here. his reward is probably virtual dollars. and it's very obvious this is the same guy AVIATION LIM aka thinknothing aka probably...ngejay. he's linked to wayangparty. don't forget.:smile:

Hakka Tiow

Alfrescian
Loyal
he doesn't even dare to identify himself here. his reward is probably virtual dollars. and it's very obvious this is the same guy AVIATION LIM aka thinknothing aka probably...ngejay. he's linked to wayangparty. don't forget.:smile:

ah hwee ah, ah bob ah, forget to take your medicine again issit?

God Meng Seng

Alfrescian
Loyal

Don't you know that besides guavatree, leetarsar, antiPAP, leelaopeh and paklaopeh and chap jig kar and QXD are also clones of the coward Ng E-Jay?

What a coward!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

God Meng Seng

God Meng Seng

Alfrescian
Loyal
you from ---------------------------> Sure Die Party? :oIo::oIo::oIo:

It is well known that Ng E-Jay does not like scroobal, because scroobal supports all opposition, but Ng E-Jay wants to cut a rift and destroy opposition unity.

Now you know why Ng E-Jay is so scared of people like Scroobal.

Because Scroobal can CALL NG E-JAY'S BLUFF ANYDAY, ANYTIME.

NG E-JAY, YOU FUCKING COWARD!!! DON'T DARE TO WHACK PAP, ONLY WANT TO WHACK OPPOSITION!!!!

YOU FUCKING TRAITOR, PLEADED GUILTY AND BETRAYED FRIENDS!!! WHAT A COWARD!!

God Meng Seng

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Anybody who has two-headed snake PAP DOG Scroobal's identity in real life, pls PM me.

why do you care so much.. he is just a shit ass sinkie who come here and act king.. For a start you have to prostrate to him whenever he post.. He has a desperate urge for such low life sinkie attention.

God Meng Seng

Alfrescian
Loyal

You Retarted Arsehole,

Leave Scroobal to me. U fuck off, I don't need ur fucking help.

I will expose you too if u interfere with this operation.