• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

500,000 of population belong to LIW or PWD ????

klkang

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just in at 9.30pm news - Richard Magnus – Chairman of Fare Review Mechanism Committee suggested two new concession schemes to be funded by Government for LIW - Low Income Worker and PWD - Persons with Disabilities.

I think there is another thread on this news. Which is in itself a good thing right - and of course LTY of Land Transport Authority agree with this recommendation (would PAP disagree??)

Anyhow, what caught my attention is the people that fall under the LIW / PWD is 500,000!!!

That is a huge numbers. I presume this is only local Singaporean population right - otherwise it does not make sense to have governmental review to help PR / Foreigner.

If our local population is 3-4 million, that number is more than 10% - its amazing - numbers does not gel !!