• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

50 years of Singapore and what we can show and what we cannot show to the World

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Looks like you're badly brainwashed by PAP. Singapore 50 years ago is far from a wasteland and swampy village, it was a bustling city and a busy port.

That part was occupied and run by our colonial masters you twit. Native Singaporeans and the coolies lived in fishing villages and swampland.

yahoo55

Alfrescian
Loyal
That part was occupied and run by our colonial masters you twit. Native Singaporeans and the coolies lived in fishing villages and swampland.

Don't be an idiot, in the mid 60s, Singapore was no longer a British colony. Singapore had merged with the Malaysian Federation and had self-government, and in 1965 separated from Malaysia and became fully independent.

In the mid 60s, Singapore has a city and the city hall was occupied by a Singaporean government. Singapore has a strategic location and the port had benefited the native Singaporean traders and businesses. The public areas in the city were open to native Singaporeans.

Many native Singaporeans who were not poor coolies, LKY's family were not poor coolies, his wife's family were not poor coolies. My parents were not coolies in the 60s, they had completed school and my father had studied till university.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
And the mainly Overseas Chinese Singaporeans were opium addict drugged by their own British government, the bastard British Empire, which made them stupid today.

And as British Subjects, mainly Chinese, were targeted as Drug addicted by the British for drug money and become sor low stupid.

whack the bastard British race today for making their colonized Asians and SEA countries as poor nations.

Name and shamed the bastards British for what they did to mainly Chinese in Singapore, Labuan and Straight Settlement.

http://www.druglibrary.org/schaffer/history/om/om4.htm

In January, 1917, we found ourselves at Singapore, a British dependency, situated at the end of the Malay Peninsula, and one of the greatest seaports of the Orient. We were stopping at the Hotel de l' Europe, a large and first class hotel. The first morning at breakfast, the waiter stood beside us, waiting for our order. He was a handsome young Malay, dressed in white linen clothes, and wearing a green jade bracelet on one wrist. We gave him our order and he did not move off. He continued to stand quietly beside our chairs, as in a trance. We repeated the order-one tea, one coffee, two papayas. He continued to stand still beside us, stupidly. Finally he went away. We waited for a long time and nothing happened. At last, after a long wait, he returned and set before us a teapot filled with hot water. Nothing else. We repeated again-tea, coffee, papayas. We said it two or three times. Then he went away and came back with some tea. We repeated again, coffee and fruit. Eventually he brought us some coffee. Finally, after many endeavors, we got the fruit. It all took a long time. We then began to realize that something was the matter with him. He could understand English well enough to know what orders we were giving him, but he seemed to forget as soon as he left our sight. We then realized that he was probably drugged. It was the same thing every day. In the morning he was stupid and dull, and could not remember what we told him. By evening his brain was clearer, and at dinner he could remember well enough. The effects of whatever he had been taking had apparently worn off during the day.

If you look at the Singapore pedigree, you'll understand why.

1. Chinese : Majority peasant stock.. short, stocky, low IQ.
2. Indians : Same problem... rubber tappers, low caste, low IQ.
3. Native Malays : Needs no further explanation.
4. Eurasians : Enuff said.

If it were not for a freak of nature emerging from this mediocre gene pool in the form of LKY, we'd still be a fishing village.

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
Don't be an idiot, in the mid 60s, Singapore was no longer a British colony. Singapore had merged with the Malaysian Federation and had self-government, and in 1965 separated from Malaysia and became fully independent.

In the mid 60s, Singapore has a city and the city hall was occupied by a Singaporean government. Singapore has a strategic location and the port had benefited the native Singaporean traders and businesses. The public areas in the city were open to native Singaporeans.

Many native Singaporeans who were not poor coolies, LKY's family were not poor coolies, his wife's family were not poor coolies. My parents were not coolies in the 60s, they had completed school and my father had studied till university.

That's when the upper crust natives, chinks and ah nehs occupied the infrastructure left behind by the Brits. However for the rest of us swampland was our daily reality.

My house had no water, no electricity, no floor and an attap ceiling that constantly leaked. I had to shit in a bucket shared by 50 others families. Water was almost a km away and I had to collect it twice a day on a rudimentary trolley.

You obviously have no idea what the average sinkie had to put up with in the early to mid 60s. Thankfully LKY changed all of that and made my life infinitely better. I will forever be grateful for what he did for me.

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
And the mainly Overseas Chinese Singaporeans were opium addict drugged by their own British government, the bastard British Empire, which made them stupid today.

If the chinks are stupid enough to work for opium you can't blame the Brits for that.

I've been offered drugs but I've always declined the offer because I'm not dumb like the chinks are. We Burmese produce the drugs for the rest of the world and earn lots of money.

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
face it!

PAP is declining, there is no more LKY, initially, they said fat pay cheques will prevent corruption but look at how things turn out, the affairs the ministars have with their grassroots, they are exploiting the naivety of the female peasants. too much money cultivates greed and many other bad character, look at pap's deceit, arrogance and hypocrisy. you will know that their end is near. dun let them ruin lky's hard work and bring down sinkieland. vote for change, vote for opposiiton. my little 2 cents...

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal

Those were not native sinkies. They were squatters, indentured servants and illegal immigrants. And a pliable vote bank for the chink party obviously.

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
If you are so grateful, why did you quit Singapore many years ago?

Because I felt that I had done all that I could for LKY and it was time for me to move on to allow a more talented foreigner to take my place.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Actually why do we keep thinking we are so important to the world?that we have to be the list of things we cant?are we trying to be like the israel of the east?but we are nothing like the jews.just a misshap of coolies and farmers that fabric of space and time and happenstance brought together.singapore is nothing but a twisted monstrosity,a fake gem with nothing beneath it.other great civilizations in time were not only marked by their greatness and remarkable infrastructure,but also by their culture and wisdom and human development far beyond their time.sinkies are nothing but dirty rats squabbling in the trash for the juciest fattest scraps.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
We can show to the world we have the highest educated taxi drivers on the road..

Many has diplomas and degrees and their jobs are taken over by foreign imports.
Our taxi drivers can converse well in English..

We have world's highest paid politicians where a mayor makes few x the salary of US president.
These politicians in turn made Sg into world's most expensive city

parrardee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Let me start by what we cannot show;

- no nobel prize
- no invention
- no Singaporean has achieved an award of International Standing
- no Olympic Gold medal
- no author has won a Booker or Pulitzer Prize
- no academic of world standing
- no michelin star chef
- no world glass athlete or sportsperson
- no architecture award of world standing
- no entrepreneur of World standing
- no CEO of a World class company outside Singapore
- no world class artiste or performer
- no winner of any World beauty pageant
- no world's first in anything of importance - such as first organ transplant,
- no world class institution of any kind
- no famous actor or actress of international standing
- no world famous model

Only 1 company stood head and shoulders above the rest of the World and was greatly admired and respected by all and feared by its competitors. It was Singapore Airlines and only when JYM Pillay was Chairman. It has been on descent since then.

The only other claim of international standing was achieved by Grace Quek of Raffles Girls School and Hwa Chong Junior College who was also part of the MOE's Gifted Education programme. She propelled to fame at the age of 22 as Annabelle Chong in The World's Greatest Gangbang. When foreigners are asked to name famous Singaporeans - only 2 names come to mind she and the old man.

I think we had some good sportsmen some time ago. A Paul who won some World Class type Darts tournament and a Henry who came in 2nd in the World Bowling Tournament. The problem was that they had hardly any support and they could not sustain and continue with their achievements.

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Let me start by what we cannot show;

- no nobel prize
- no invention
- no Singaporean has achieved an award of International Standing
- no Olympic Gold medal
- no author has won a Booker or Pulitzer Prize
- no academic of world standing
- no michelin star chef
- no world glass athlete or sportsperson
- no architecture award of world standing
- no entrepreneur of World standing
- no CEO of a World class company outside Singapore
- no world class artiste or performer
- no winner of any World beauty pageant
- no world's first in anything of importance - such as first organ transplant,
- no world class institution of any kind
- no famous actor or actress of international standing
- no world famous model

Only 1 company stood head and shoulders above the rest of the World and was greatly admired and respected by all and feared by its competitors. It was Singapore Airlines and only when JYM Pillay was Chairman. It has been on descent since then.

The only other claim of international standing was achieved by Grace Quek of Raffles Girls School and Hwa Chong Junior College who was also part of the MOE's Gifted Education programme. She propelled to fame at the age of 22 as Annabelle Chong in The World's Greatest Gangbang. When foreigners are asked to name famous Singaporeans - only 2 names come to mind she and the old man.

I recall we had a left handed (southpaw) who won the World Bowling Championships.
Is he Henry ???

Ambulance

Alfrescian
Loyal
hahahahaha ... cb kia empty vessel jiu hu dj siang lee hai ... kukubird59

[video=youtube;SzzCJkq2U_s]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SzzCJkq2U_s[/video]

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Fuck you tua Pau Xian don't state your opinions as facts

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Singapore cultivated many islambabi silat world champions.

We also won many world championship in quran reading competition.

The first world champion was that Indian Muslim Sheik whatever.....
Silat is an obscure sport if you can even call it that.....
This sheik world champ wanted to go pro fight in MMA.....but later chickened out.....luckily if not he would have been dead now