• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

50 year old mummy looks like girlfriend next to her son

Extremist

Alfrescian
Loyal
5c482b5d.jpg

Roland finds it hard to express his love for his mother as his family is awkward with expressing emotions.

Roland said:

"This is the best chance for me to express and air out my love to my mom. I know it may be rare for a guy to be one to do this but I love my mom so much that I'm not embarrassed to do this. I believe no pictures or videos can explain the love she has for me.

"My mom has always been a housewife taking care of my elder brother and two younger sisters. Spending too much time taking care of us throughout the years since after she got married at around 21, made her lose everything in life, having no friends throughout her years till now at 50 this year.

"The lack of friends and the loneliness deep inside her is what no one can ever understands A time in life that no money or anything can be exchanged for - because she loves us. Many years back when her marriage was on the rocks, she often cries to us telling us she will stay with us no matter what because we are still young and unable to take the pressure of her divorce - and yes because she wants to be with us and she didn't wanted to risk losing the custody for us or to separate the siblings - where can such mom be found?!

"The only reason that I want be in this contest is to tell her that I love her so much that I'm ready to give up everything even my life - and I believe my siblings shares my sentiments.

copiuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
Priest lah this is not sex forum! Kopiuncle is right, the forum standard is going down down down the drain.

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
5c482b5d.jpg

Roland finds it hard to express his love for his mother as his family is awkward with expressing emotions.

Roland ,

The only reason that I also want be in this contest is to tell your mum that I love her so much that I'm ready to give up everything even my wife - and I believe my siblings shares my sentiments.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Roland ,

The only reason that I also want be in this contest is to tell your mum that I love her so much that I'm ready to give up everything even my wife - and I believe my siblings shares my sentiments.

Serious ah? Even your wife? She's not as chio as his mum.

Last edited: