• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious 50 ChioBUs Arrested in Geylang Coffee Shop! Samsters got Up any yet?

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
In Aust immigration even if u smell like a chicken, they will turn u away. Why first world high standard ICA cannot?
that either i don’t understand or ica full of corrupt occifers trying to win favors from foreign hookers for a free fuck. just ask these chickens how cum only one way tickets to sg and no return tickets out of sg, and many will be caught right there and then. but no, just let them thru’ when they say they’ll buy return tickets later. it’s as though sg is stupidly desperate for visitor arrivals. can see hordes of young chicken arrivees at changi everyday, and they get ushered by handfuls of pimps upon arrival to go to mrt station at terminals 2 and 3 to take the train into the city. new arrivees need guidance by these pimps while veteran whores already know their way around. it’s like bootcamp. new blurcock recruits are rounded up like clueless tourists in tour groups while the seasoned prostitutes check in individually and go their merry ways with high levels of confidence and familiarity. changi has becum a fucking international human trafficking hub, literally.

Willamshakespear

Alfrescian
Loyal
that either i don’t understand or ica full of corrupt occifers trying to win favors from foreign hookers for a free fuck. just ask these chickens how cum only one way tickets to sg and no return tickets out of sg, and many will be caught right there and then. but no, just let them thru’ when they say they’ll buy return tickets later. it’s as though sg is stupidly desperate for visitor arrivals. can see hordes of young chicken arrivees at changi everyday, and they get ushered by handfuls of pimps upon arrival to go to mrt station at terminals 2 and 3 to take the train into the city. new arrivees need guidance by these pimps while veteran whores already know their way around. it’s like bootcamp. new blurcock recruits are rounded up like clueless tourists in tour groups while the seasoned prostitutes check in individually and go their merry ways with high levels of confidence and familiarity. changi has becum a fucking international human trafficking hub, literally.

Hi Mr. Ea..e. How's life in turbulent San Francisco with its badly shaken up IT industries, employability, high property rents for home & biz in the face of Generative Artificial Intelligence today? Consider returning home to Singapore & build up your wealth & KNOWLEDGE with your experiences learnt in USA, & create more jobs for fellow citizens, as well as have compassion & MORE understanding on those living here, as locals or foreigners than you could comprehend half a world away?

Sadly, as a citizen living here in Singapore, I would have to disagree with your post.

1. Do not blame ICA for allowing fellow Humanity into Singapore. Singapore is a Rule of Law Nation, & derives a substantial percentage of its economy from tourism. To do as you proclaimed, would be profiling INNOCENT Humans & against Womanhood. ALL HUMAN are proven innocent till proven guilty. Worse, with profiling, it may end up Changi Airport should just simply close down & allow NO foreigner into Singapore, & destroy our economic & social expenditure aims for each citizen.

2. Human Trafficking is indeed despicable, & the insignificant nobody me agrees fully with you. However, there is a DIFFERENCE between being forced or being Willing to perform a role, to earn a living.

I had the privilege to sit down with those ladies, talked to them & found out their motivations. Many of them are decent women but forced by circumstances such as real hardship from their agrarian society,- low pay, weather concerns such as cyclones or heatwaves, limited ability by governance, etc, had little choice but to turn to such means to earn a living to SURVIVE, not just for them but for their family & loved ones..

It is not something that I alone can help them from such desperate issues in life. I can help, but I can't help all. Some of our elderly would have relationships issues in their life. Such occasions meeting & talking to those ladies, are only TRANSACTIONAL. Our elderly too have needs, to remain Human & for sure they are NOT robots, & thus their participation in such occasions. So long as the golden rule of life is observed - to hurt no one & not be hurt by anyone - live & let live, in peace...

My sincere apologies, but no offence was intended to you or anyone.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
how to stop? They come in on tourist visa.
ask them at checkpoint if they have roundtrip ticket, date/time of return ticket, plus hotel booking and how much money and credit cards they bring. if only one-way flight and shady hotel tell them balik kampong at their own sexpense on the next flight out. they do this on a periodic basis to a few token chicks from bangcock. but never heard them doing it to atbs. enforcement is not constant and consistent.

oliverlee

Alfrescian
Loyal
ask them at checkpoint if they have roundtrip ticket, date/time of return ticket, plus hotel booking and how much money and credit cards they bring. if only one-way flight and shady hotel tell them balik kampong at their own sexpense on the next flight out. they do this on a periodic basis to a few token chicks from bangcock. but never heard them doing it to atbs. enforcement is not constant and consistent.
Thai gals have the ignominous stench of sex trade that refuses to go away. So it's not surprising they are singled out for close attention. The rest of them haven't chalked up the numbers yet. And if immigration starts asking everyone, the clearance at the checkpoint will take hours. I am sure quite a few come from across the causeway via private cars these days, instead of flying here directly. Many of them would have plied their trade elsewhere before coming. Easy come easy go, immigration doesn't even ask you to open your boot for a check. Only the gong kias here think they are getting fresh stock LOL

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hi Mr. Ea..e. How's life in turbulent San Francisco with its badly shaken up IT industries, employability, high property rents for home & biz in the face of Generative Artificial Intelligence today? Consider returning home to Singapore & build up your wealth & KNOWLEDGE with your experiences learnt in USA, & create more jobs for fellow citizens, as well as have compassion & MORE understanding on those living here, as locals or foreigners than you could comprehend half a world away?

Sadly, as a citizen living here in Singapore, I would have to disagree with your post.

1. Do not blame ICA for allowing fellow Humanity into Singapore. Singapore is a Rule of Law Nation, & derives a substantial percentage of its economy from tourism. To do as you proclaimed, would be profiling INNOCENT Humans & against Womanhood. ALL HUMAN are proven innocent till proven guilty. Worse, with profiling, it may end up Changi Airport should just simply close down & allow NO foreigner into Singapore, & destroy our economic & social expenditure aims for each citizen.

2. Human Trafficking is indeed despicable, & the insignificant nobody me agrees fully with you. However, there is a DIFFERENCE between being forced or being Willing to perform a role, to earn a living.

I had the privilege to sit down with those ladies, talked to them & found out their motivations. Many of them are decent women but forced by circumstances such as real hardship from their agrarian society,- low pay, weather concerns such as cyclones or heatwaves, limited ability by governance, etc, had little choice but to turn to such means to earn a living to SURVIVE, not just for them but for their family & loved ones..

It is not something that I alone can help them from such desperate issues in life. I can help, but I can't help all. Some of our elderly would have relationships issues in their life. Such occasions meeting & talking to those ladies, are only TRANSACTIONAL. Our elderly too have needs, to remain Human & for sure they are NOT robots, & thus their participation in such occasions. So long as the golden rule of life is observed - to hurt no one & not be hurt by anyone - live & let live, in peace...

My sincere apologies, but no offence was intended to you or anyone.
the quantity and quality of cheap pussies being purveyed and purchased in sg at least sextisfy the desires of sinkie unkers throughout the island. there’s a benefit for sinkie citizens unlike the hundreds of thousands of cecas with fake credentials taking away sinkie jobs. if ica doesn’t stop them at immigration checkpoints the spf shouldn’t be stopping them in the streets, makeshift brothels, and kopitiams. it’s hypocritical policy enforcement by letting them in as “tourists” liberally and loosely to minimize and or avoid discrimination (as you say) on one hand and turning around to detain and prosecute them in both public and private venues once they ply their trade. they are doing heartland unkers a favor by jacking off their load (and some cash) instead of unkers spending more money flying or driving or boating to regional destinations to hunt for pussies. why discriminate and incriminate these hard (and hard-on) workers post-immigration and not pre-immigration? that’s the crux and point of this debate. let’s stop the rule of law nonsense. it doesn’t address the flip flopping hypocrisy.

Last edited:

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Thai gals have the ignominous stench of sex trade that refuses to go away. So it's not surprising they are singled out for close attention. The rest of them haven't chalked up the numbers yet. And if immigration starts asking everyone, the clearance at the checkpoint will take hours. I am sure quite a few come from across the causeway via private cars these days, instead of flying here directly. Many of them would have plied their trade elsewhere before coming. Easy come easy go, immigration doesn't even ask you to open your boot for a check. Only the gong kias here think they are getting fresh stock LOL
that’s why sg immigration is a joke. let them thru’ and let spf deal with them. meanwhile shitloads of cecas and banglas who have overstayed their visas are happily still in sg. there seems to be no ica nor spf nor mom checks of overstayers within the system. only at checkpoint gates do overstayers get caught. but if they voluntarily leave authorities close an eye.

Pinkieslut

Alfrescian
Loyal

$200 per shot! Must be no horse run Chio!​

50 arrested in Geylang: After drinking with men in coffee shop, women charge up to $200 for sex​

Some 50 women were arrested during a police raid in Geylang Lorong 23 on Monday evening (June 12).

The New Paper
June 16, 2023

Some 50 women were arrested during a police raid in Geylang Lorong 23 on Monday evening (June 12).

Speaking to Shin Min Daily News, an eyewitness, Yang, who works in one of the hawker stalls in the area, said the women were prostitutes who would loiter at a coffee shop and offer to drink with patrons for a small fee.

"I've seen around 40 or 50 women (at the place), who are mostly from Vietnam. A small number of them are from China," Yang said.

After drinking with the men (for a fee of $20-$30), they would then solicit for sexual services, charging anywhere between $100 and $200.

"After they agree on a price, they will head to a hotel room. Even though police have conducted raids in this area before, these women still return because there's a demand (for their services)," Yang added.

When Shin Min visited the coffee shop on Tuesday night, there were only two or three beer ladies present, and most of the diners were middle-aged men.

Describing Monday's raid, a stall assistant said that over 40 police officers were present to gather the women and usher them into a police truck.

He added: "(The women) are here almost every night. One of them even approached me to sell lottery tickets."

According to AsiaOne, the police said an enforcement operation was conducted in the vicinity of Geylang Lorong 23 on June 12.

A total of 50 women, aged between 17 and 57, were arrested under the Women's Charter 1961.

One other woman was investigated for an offence under the Gambling Control Act 2022, and investigations against her are ongoing.

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sheer wastage of resources, willing seller , willing buyer, its call free trade.
They should go after those people who come here with fake certificates to cheat and others to steal our lunch.
The Piss And Poop wants to divert sinkies' attention away from CECA shitskin issues. Dictators always adopt the 转移视线 pattern without fail.