• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

5 things Singapore needs to do to finish Malaysia off

metalslug

Alfrescian
Loyal
http://sports.xin.msn.com/photogallery.aspx?cp-documentid=5089099

5 things Singapore needs to do to finish Malaysia off

What the Lions need to do to make it through the second leg of the 2014 World Cup Qualifier.

B76D218DDFDB2D3C47DACC695C5B2D.jpg

Last week's 5-3 win over Malaysia in the first leg of the 2014 FIFA World Cup qualifier at Jalan Besar Stadium may have been exciting, but it did expose a number of problems that the Lions have.

They've still got it all to play for, and their Malaysian opponents are well aware of that. It doesn't help that they will be in a stadium full of 70,000 or 80,000 hostile fans.

Here are five things that Singapore needs to do to make it past Malaysia.

Heart Break Kid

Alfrescian
Loyal
Spools open plate 1x2 make Malaysia favorite @ $1.70

Nevertheless I have faith with the Lions of clinching at least a draw in KL :biggrin:

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
1] Tighten up the defence.. Our backline looks so loose last week. A rookie keeper will not have any confidence with a porous defence..

2] Our fullbacks must shackle the Malaysian's speedy wingers. Their speedy wingplay caused a few problems for us last week..

3] Attack.. No use defending when the pressure will be on Malaysia to score. A goal by Spore will kill off the game and silence their 80,000 hostile fans. But knowing our boring Ang Mo coach Raddy, he will surely deploy a defensive system to stifle the Malaysians. This negative tactics will only adds pressure for us and Malaysia will surely take up the invitation to attack us in waves..

4] Players must be strong mentally. They rarely play in front of 80,000 hostile fans.. 6000 fans at Jalan Besar Stadium last week can't be compared to playing in front of 80,000 fans baying for your heads!

5] And lastly if any Spore Bookie willing to pay 20,000 RM to each Malaysian players, then maybe we can just finish them off..:biggrin:

My bet will be on a draw..

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i'm praying M'sia to cruxify S'pore......................becoz so many foreigners in the team................

Forza M'sia...................Viva M'sia....................

Varuna

Alfrescian
Loyal
5] And lastly if any Spore Bookie willing to pay 20,000 RM to each Malaysian players, then maybe we can just finish them off..:biggrin:

This one lastly? If you had put this one first could save you from writing the rest. This one sounds most powderful. :biggrin:

Last edited:

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This one lastly? If you had put this one first could save you from writing the rest. This one sounds most powderful. :biggrin:

Ha..Ha..Ha.. Bro, I'm on night shift lah.. That's why I wreck my brains to type that 5 pointers to keep me occupy inside my office and to kill time...:biggrin:

Waiting for 6 am seems a long way...

psy83

Alfrescian
Loyal
How bout you finish my below for me? Who cares man for Singapore "LIONS" its more like a Merlion.. Half Half(Local/foreigners) Honestly speaking i rather they lose tomorrow so i can have a good laugh and ridicule them more. But i do support our under 15/16 which is made up of local boys and they can play a much more fun and entertaining game. Just wait and see how Fas destroys them. If they stop footballing maybe there is a few stereotype jobs outside for them.

The Philistine

Alfrescian
Loyal
i'm praying M'sia to cruxify S'pore......................becoz so many foreigners in the team................

Forza M'sia...................Viva M'sia....................

Same here. I'll be supporting Mudland all the way. If our UN team wins, Old Fart will never shut his stinking gob!

Forvendet

Alfrescian
Loyal
score 5 goals................... :o

Malaysia has nothing to lose and everything to gain by going all out to score as many goals as they can without regard to how many goals they concede. Yes, best strategy for Singapore is to counter by go all out to score goals too, and as early as possible. My take is, the team that scores the first goal will wrap up the tie.