• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat 5 Sinkies dirty Australian road with their blood

MadrigalWheel

Alfrescian
Loyal
I can't believe these cases still continue in both Australia and NZ. They seem to okay when going to Malaysia but not in these 2 countries. I wonder what exactly is the problem.

Maybe that the driver was one of the many SG people who take car license but never driven cars in SG their whole life before. Then they go to Oz and think that the wide open roads are chicken feet.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Possibly. Some of them hire 4 wheel drive or higher powered cars that they are not familiar with. I know that many have not come across the wide curving bend and go excessively fast into it only to realise its a bend.

Maybe that the driver was one of the many SG people who take car license but never driven cars in SG their whole life before. Then they go to Oz and think that the wide open roads are chicken feet.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
I think its better to absorb nature once in australia and nz.

Apparently, if these sinkies langar and die in NZ or Aussieland, they can be buried there and their bodies can also be absorbed into the nature of these countries.

numero uno

Alfrescian
Loyal
Apparently, if these sinkies langar and die in NZ or Aussieland, they can be buried there and their bodies can also be absorbed into the nature of these countries.

yeah. and they also get instant permanent residency on the spot!!!!! which what these sinkies want. hahahhahah