• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious 5 Ppl Uplorry At Bro Chun Sing's Tanjong Pagar Ward 13 Feb 2021! Is This A Bad Omen? Pray For Bro Chun Sing

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
A true and 'charitable' friend would have driven them home, instead of.... er..... driving them to a convenient spot to hail a cab? And come on la, at ungodly hour, how difficult is it to book Grab? These fuckers are incorrigible liars, and not very good at that.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN as my uncle had said although no mentioning in any leeport but my uncle think it was alcohol+sleepiness+love that will cause the misjudgement and leecision to run into fire KNN
A normal person at 5+am won't be as clear minded lo tio bo KNN

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
By the way, to that company which 'leaked' the video. Shouldn't have apologized to those snowflakes and crybullies. :wink:

Those twits are the ones who flag/report a video on Facebook or Youtube, only because it is 'insensitive' and hurts their tender feelings. Those mentally retarded killjoys who also, in the comment section, urge you to remove a video for the sake of 'decency'. :roflmao:

You have done a great job, and might have helped to exonerate some of the girl's friends who were accused of 'not helping' her. :thumbsup:

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN as my uncle had said although no mentioning in any leeport but my uncle think it was alcohol+sleepiness+love that will cause the misjudgement and leecision to run into fire KNN
Imagine if it was 10am this thing happen will she run into fire? KNN likelee not lor KNN

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
If you have a tank of booster, u will probably explode before u can reach it though.
My fire extinguisher is in the back of the car, and designed for me to combat engine fires. Its not designed to combat engine fires from a crash. I would have been incapacitated anyway and be unable to use it. Its more for engine fires at start up and what not. But i know people who mod their Subies more heavily, and their fire extinguisher is in the cockpit, or on the A pillar.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
If you have a tank of booster, u will probably explode before u can reach it though.
No, I don't use NOS or water/meth or anything like that. U just have to swap out the ECM chip on a Subie, and add some other upgrades and u will get a pretty good boost in power.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Like a moth to a flame
Burned by the fire
My love is blind
Can't you see my desire

That's the way love goes

dredd

Alfrescian
Loyal
A true and 'charitable' friend would have driven them home, instead of.... er..... driving them to a convenient spot to hail a cab? And come on la, at ungodly hour, how difficult is it to book Grab? These fuckers are incorrigible liars, and not very good at that.
Agreed. Grab is always available at that time. If the Louis Hamilton wannabe wanted to only drive his friends to a spot to hail a cab, must he do it at that speed?

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
By the way, to that company which 'leaked' the video. Shouldn't have apologized to those snowflakes and crybullies. :wink:

Those twits are the ones who flag/report a video on Facebook or Youtube, only because it is 'insensitive' and hurts their tender feelings. Those mentally retarded killjoys who also, in the comment section, urge you to remove a video for the sake of 'decency'. :roflmao:

You have done a great job, and might have helped to exonerate some of the girl's friends who were accused of 'not helping' her. :thumbsup:

Fuck their sensitivities.

LITTLEREDDOT

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Dot is still waiting for the families of the dead men to apologize for their sons racing. They could have killed pedestrians. At the least, they have disturbed the sleep of the residents nearby.
How come the families do not see the need to apologize?

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dot is still waiting for the families of the dead men to apologize for their sons racing. They could have killed pedestrians. At the least, they have disturbed the sleep of the residents nearby.
How come the families do not see the need to apologize?
KNN the familee only see the need for netizens to apologise for making fun of their beloved ones KNN maybe only when they leeceive the apology then they will think on the leeturn apology KNN

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
It would be nice if someone turn this into a a horror movie.
I pity the property owner as his property just depreciated by quite a bit.