• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

4D Sure Win Prediction by Magician Ning & Mediacorp

fengshuisifu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Shin Ming News...by Mediacorp Artist 7238....Toto: 7,8,35,36,39,44

Magician JC & Ning...Tommorrow...hmmm...any prediction..they have bought SGD 100 big!

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal

Depends on how much you play and lose.

$100 and above - Free Full Job

$80 - Free Blow Job

$30-$50 - Free Hand Job

Below $30 - you may slap her.

If SURE WIN, why i bet so small amount? I will offload all my stocks and mortgage the flat to punt everything into the 4D liao!

If lose how? She say sure win ma. If someone lose $1 million cos of what she say, then how? Can sue?!

moolightaffairs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If SURE WIN, why i bet so small amount? I will offload all my stocks and mortgage the flat to punt everything into the 4D liao!

If lose how? She say sure win ma. If someone lose $1 million cos of what she say, then how? Can sue?!

hehehe! bro cooleo, i think each 4d number limit to 500 big and 500 small only right?

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Will illusionists be disillusioned?
They claim to have special abilities to predict winning 4-D lottery number
By Gan Ling Kai

NP_IMAGES__LKNING-KJ6t.jpg

THEY just might soon be a quarter of a million dollars richer.
Click to see larger image
WILL 'SPOOF' GO POOF? Illusionists J C Sum and Ning Cai used science, technology and divinity to predict the winning 4-D digits. TNP PICTURES: JONATHAN CHOO

That's if local celebrity illusionists NingCai and J C Sum succeed in their 'psychological illusion stunt' of predicting a winning 4-D lottery number.

They are planning to gamble with at least $100 for the draw on 27 Jan - spread evenly over 'big' and 'small' bets - all on a single number. The maximum amount they can win in that combination is $250,000.

But the chances of their lottery ticket winning the first prize are slim - one in 10,000.

The odds of winning any category of prize is significantly higher - one in 435.

Yet if they fail in their gig, not only will they part with their money, their reputation as the International Magicians Society 2009 Merlin Award winners will also be tarnished.

But when the duo - who have been performing professionally since 2006 - talked to The New Paper last Friday, they claimed they have special abilities for prediction - giving them a '71 per cent chance of success'.
Click to see larger image
SEALED DEAL: This acrylic chest, which contains a metal box with the lottery ticket inside the red packet, will be sealed on Friday.

No spiritual rituals or black magic is involved, said the curvy 27-year-old, better known as 'Magic Babe' Ning.

It's a combination of science, technology and some divinity that does the trick, added JC, 33.

'There are five methodologies involved,' he said. 'First, we must be familiar with how the number is picked by Singapore Pools.

'We have also tried to look for a pattern among the winning 4-D numbers of recent years.

Numerology

'And we believe certain numbers, such as the digit 9, is linked to divinity. So we studied numerology as well.'

We told them they had successfully confused us with their mumbo jumbo.

But just for the record, what are the final two methodologies involved?

Though the grinning pair kept mum at first, J C finally gave in to our persistent questioning and admitted that a friend had also helped them modify some computer software that's used to analyse numbers.

But he declined to name the programme.

He revealed that they had tried to predict a winning number over six practice occasions (without actually buying a ticket), but they hit the jackpot only once.

'That's because he made last-minute changes to our predictions. No wonder they say it's better to listen to a woman,' said Ning, teasing her partner.

This Friday at 8.30pm, they will seal their single 4-D lottery ticket in a red packet.

It will then be locked in a metal box before being placed in a see-through and tamper-proof acrylic chest, which will be suspended 3m above ground in front of The Boiler Room, a pub at St James Power Station, over the next few days.

Additional closed-circuit cameras and security personnel will be deployed to ensure that the chest is not tampered with by anyone - including Ning and J C.

On 27 Jan at 6.30pm (the time of the draw by Singapore Pools), J C and Ning will open the chest and reveal their prediction once the official 4-D results are out.

Members of the public are welcome to witness the event for free.

So how about letting this reporter sneak a peek at their lottery ticket before it's sealed?

I can then prove there's no treachery afoot, I told them.

'We can't let you do that,' said Ning, laughing.

I won't reveal the number to others, I promised.

Yet J C insisted: 'We can't let you see the number. What if other reporters also have the same request?

'Moreover, we have to keep this number confidential - even our assistants will not know which number we bet on.'

Are they concerned about being seen as promoting gambling?

No, said Ning.

'During our other shows, we may 'plunge swords and daggers' into each other.

'But that doesn't mean we encourage the kids to do the same thing. People will know that it is just part of a magic show.'

Ning and J C are renowned for pulling off a series of stunning feats in the past, including 'teleporting' a car from the Volkswagen showroom in Alexandra Road onto the stage at Raffles Place Park in 8.5 seconds during The Straits Times: A Part Of My Life campaign last August.

J C and Ning's latest magic gig of predicting the 4-D number will also coincide with their show Sexy Magic/Urban Illusions, which runs at The Boiler Room from 26 to 30Jan at 8pm every night.

The 60-minute shows - priced at $40 each - will include 'dissecting a human body' and 'floating head' illusions.

Tickets are available online at www.MagicJustGotHotter.com, as well as from the StJames membership counter.

Due to club policies, children under 14 years of age will not be admitted.

Remember these 2 clowns faces. If they dun tio, we all call them DUA KANG YAO SIU!

Spock

Alfrescian
Loyal
It is a fake, just a promotion gimmick. If they are so confident, just announce the number to the public and when the draw happens, everyone will know whether their prediction was right or not. There is no need to wait until after the draw to open the box.

SIFU

Alfrescian
Loyal
It is a fake, just a promotion gimmick. If they are so confident, just announce the number to the public and when the draw happens, everyone will know whether their prediction was right or not. There is no need to wait until after the draw to open the box.

how siow one lah..

Airlib

Alfrescian
Loyal
So zhun... Singaporepools will 'fix' them first lor... Unless its a marketing gimmick to make people bet more.

moolightaffairs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
No la gov limit $500 too small. I think actual should be $2k for big and $2k for small.
Don't believe buy advance 3 day.

ok! never buy so big before! hehehe! the most i bought is 200 big and 200 small. today first prize 5853, knn! saw a car with this number plate at changi village tonight. think the owner kena at least kena afew 10k.

anyone can verify the magician got kena or not?