• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

4D punters fall in here

Baimi

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
My First car nos. was 3354
so i will remember this nos. for life
Remembering aside, for long time i did
not buy this number because that car
had been scraped long time.
It did came out 1st prize, once.
For info, 4223 2nd car, 3938 3rd car
Fourth car and still driving,
cannot reveal, anyway, number not nice.

ANDYSIAO14

Alfrescian
Loyal
sharing sharing...
buy what you want- sys, ibet , direct all up to you....
have fun...
and
good luck...

BlueCat

Alfrescian
Loyal
Draw No: 2785
Wednesday 03 Dec 08
1st Prize 6979
2nd Prize 2958
3rd Prize 8474

Starter Prizes
0017 0041
0471 1207
2126 4320
4528 4921
6318 8305

Consolation Prizes
2884 3352
3509 5275
6519 7778
7855 9192
9476 9941

hope someone here strikes,i am also happi for him/her.

Alfrescian
Loyal
Too many misses for the 8 numbers 12 permutations.
Especially the 1 st prize
If you look back at the 24 permutaions 2 numbers hits
on starter. 1207 and 4921

sylvester134

Alfrescian
Loyal
On Sunday, Oil Bottle Kumantong gave 2976 for Singapore Pools 4D. On Wednesday tonight, Singapore Pools 4D came out 1st Prize as 6979. Miss 1 Number.

On Wednesday, Both Hands Raising Kumantong gave 4582. 4582 shoot to Singapore Pools 4D as 4528. Hit on Ibet Starter.

Hope the 2 Followers from here got kena.

sylvester134

Alfrescian
Loyal
DOES ANYONE KNOW THIS GUY - Anon3172?

Anon3172: This is a post from this blogger in another forum stating
"On Sunday, Oil Bottle Kumantong gave 2976 for Singapore Pools 4D. On Wednesday tonight, Singapore Pools 4D came out 1st Prize as 6979. Miss 1 Number.

On Wednesday, Both Hands Raising Kumantong gave 4582. 4582 shoot to Singapore Pools 4D as 4528. Hit on Ibet Starter.
Hope the 2 Followers from here got kena."

I feel that this is absolute BULLSHIT. He predict 2976 and have the nerve to claim that it is close to 6979. Do you know how many permutation is that? U will win if u take his prediction 2976, split the number and bet x976, 2x76, 29x6 and 297x (a total of 40 numbers) and then u need to permutate and buy iBET which is about 800 NUMBERS to buy and then u will get a hit. This type of prediction is RIDICULOUS.

Then the blogger has anothe nerve to say that his other set of prediction for Malaysia "shoot" to Singapore Pools. So if u want to buy that too, it is another 800 NUMBERS to bet.

He keep saying "MISS 1 NUMBER" which is factually wrong because it should be "MISS 1 DIGIT". He probably don't know what the difference is.
Lastly, he would still claim credit and say that his prediction is CHUN. What a farce!

Adidas

Alfrescian
Loyal
there is always these type of people around.
just ignore them and carry on what you have been doing.

Win4D

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am new here but when I take a neutral view of what is said below, it sounds pretty logical.

BTW, I have visited the KMT website, there seems to be alot of discussion on whether it is chun or not. Interesting read.

DOES ANYONE KNOW THIS GUY - Anon3172?

Anon3172: This is a post from this blogger in another forum stating
"On Sunday, Oil Bottle Kumantong gave 2976 for Singapore Pools 4D. On Wednesday tonight, Singapore Pools 4D came out 1st Prize as 6979. Miss 1 Number.

Hope the 2 Followers from here got kena."

I feel that this is absolute BULLSHIT. He predict 2976 and have the nerve to claim that it is close to 6979. Do you know how many permutation is that? U will win if u take his prediction 2976, split the number and bet x976, 2x76, 29x6 and 297x (a total of 40 numbers) and then u need to permutate and buy iBET which is about 800 NUMBERS to buy and then u will get a hit. This type of prediction is RIDICULOUS.

Then the blogger has anothe nerve to say that his other set of prediction for Malaysia "shoot" to Singapore Pools. So if u want to buy that too, it is another 800 NUMBERS to bet.

He keep saying "MISS 1 NUMBER" which is factually wrong because it should be "MISS 1 DIGIT". He probably don't know what the difference is.
Lastly, he would still claim credit and say that his prediction is CHUN. What a farce!

RK85

Alfrescian
Loyal
No offence to Sylvester but I too have been following his predictions here.

Most of the predictions are always miss by 1 no. Anon is right, he is merely stating the facts. Go to Syl.'s blog for the exchange between him & Anon & judge for yourself who is right.

If u need to follow other ppl's tips, 0939's tips are more accurate as his nos. are based on past results, especially the ABCD nos. Some sets do hit almost every mth.

Alibaba

Alfrescian
Loyal
No offence.

I felt if you want to follow whoever, dont blame if it didn't strike. I follow Syl's bros number for few weeks. I am still at positive side. I never and dont want to doubt when I follow.

Accurate or not up to own judgement. Every advice/opinion, I appreciated very much.

And thank you all again.

Peace V

Win4D

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thanks to Bro Alibaba for his side of the comments. I am all for it to follow Syl's predictions since he is doing this out of goodwill (and also to direct attention to his blog for subscription).

Another thought, given that his forte is missing 1 DIGIT (not NUMBER), maybe it is time for him to seek his KMT for just 3 DIGITs, like 123 and offer this as a prediction. It would then allow his subscribers and punters alike to guess (based on their own luck) what the other missing digit is.

Frankly, if Syl provide a prediction for Sat's draw like 157, the the 1st prize is 1875, I would be thankful for him if I have guess (with my own luck) that the missing number to this puzzle is 8 and bet iBet. Infact I would take his prediction of 157 and choose 2 more digits of my choice, eg: 9 and 2 and then ibet 1579 and 1572.

I believe this would be a fair system for all believers or non-believers.

To give a 4 DIGIT number and later claim to MISS 1 DIGIT is too far fetch for me (see example in Syl previous post on ANON's comment. I would have to agree with ANON that it is ridiculous to bet close to 800 NUMBERS due to the probability of missing 1 DIGIT.

My two cents.....

No offence.

I felt if you want to follow whoever, dont blame if it didn't strike. I follow Syl's bros number for few weeks. I am still at positive side. I never and dont want to doubt when I follow.

Accurate or not up to own judgement. Every advice/opinion, I appreciated very much.

And thank you all again.

Peace V

allanlee

Alfrescian
Loyal
....To give a 4 DIGIT number and later claim to MISS 1 DIGIT is too far fetch for me.....

Kumantong wants to eat "rabbit milk candy" but kenna feed "mentos" sweets.... he sure play mischief with u lor :biggrin: ....... want to play Kumantong must know how to take care of them then will be chun :biggrin:

Disclaimer : I dunno anything about Kumantongs but recently returned from holiday in Thailand where some "practitioner" friends gave an insight on black magic and Kumantongs...... quite interesting subject :p

The MilkMan

Alfrescian
Loyal
bro sylvester134 is kind enough to share his numbers with all here and it is up to individual whether to believe and follow.

bro 0939 and the rest that also share their knowledge and self-experience with us,thanks.

Win4D

Alfrescian
Loyal
We are not debating who is kind or not. Everyone can share their predictions but when they do, they need to also be subject to scrutiny when they have an external link to a subscription blogsite. If anyone predict any number without cause (eg: no KMT or anything), it is perfectly fine.

Please try to understand that we are debating Syl's CLAIMS that his prediction misses 1 DIGIT, giving the impression that his prediction is CHUN. I am of the opinion that it is far from that. eg: the common definition of miss 1 digit is when the prediction is 2976 and the result is 2916. But when the result is 6979, Sly still have the cheek to claim that he is CHUN and miss 1 DIGIT, this is stretching it a bit too far.

Let's continue to share knowledge and self-experience but let's not claim 80% hit rate when the logic for this HIT RATE is far fetch and illogical.

If Syl just give his number and not claim 80% hit rate, I guess he would not get all the flak from ANON.

bro sylvester134 is kind enough to share his numbers with all here and it is up to individual whether to believe and follow.

bro 0939 and the rest that also share their knowledge and self-experience with us,thanks.

Win4D

Alfrescian
Loyal
This thread is about 4D Punters and the side topic here is about KMT. I am neutral to KMT as I believe it all up to the individual to believe.

I guess the we are debating what is CHUN and the definition of missing 1 digit is.
If the prediction is 2976 and the result is 2916, we can really claim to miss 1 digit. But if the result is 6979 and the claim is still "MISS 1 DIGIT", it is doing a disservice to all. The permutation of "MISSING 1 DIGIT" is huge (close to 800 sets of numbers).

Kumantong wants to eat "rabbit milk candy" but kenna feed "mentos" sweets.... he sure play mischief with u lor :biggrin: ....... want to play Kumantong must know how to take care of them then will be chun :biggrin:

Disclaimer : I dunno anything about Kumantongs but recently returned from holiday in Thailand where some "practitioner" friends gave an insight on black magic and Kumantongs...... quite interesting subject :p

mwjng

Alfrescian
Loyal
I guess the controversy and difference here between Syl and bro 0939 is that bro 0939 does not claim to be 80% chun and that his prediction only miss 1 number when infact Syl's prediction is really off the radar for the past half year for Singapore 4D (check out his results in his blog and his subscription offer).

U don't see posts commenting that bro 0939 is not chun or blaming him because he make no claims to be chun and we are all grateful for him to share with all of us.

I guess the lesson here is as follows: it is ok for all of us to compare our predictions but when one person starts to claim divine intervention and that his prediction is 80% CHUN and invites monetary subscription, he should be able to stand up to criticisms and debate, not on KMT but on his prediction accuracy.

I guess I can see why bro Win4D argument on Syl's claims to be CHUN and to miss 1 number. Can u imagine if this crazy claim is applied to football betting? It means that I will predict that Man U will draw with Liverpool (example) 1-1 but when Man U win 1-0, I will claim to be chun because my prediction misses 1 goal! I know that this comparison is far fetch and a bit unfair but the result for both is the same, both the 4D punter who follows Sly and the football punter who follows my crazy prediction LOSE but both of us still can claim MISS 1 NUMBER (GOAL).

RK85

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes, Syl. is kind enough to share his nos. here but to claim his predictions are chun when they always miss by 1 digit is incredible.

And if u go to his blog, he is charging money for ppl to get his predictions is a bit too much when the results show that his predictions are not really accurate.

Anon was merely concerned & pointing out that many ppl may have been misled & paying good money to get inaccurate predictions.

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro Syl gives Kumantong 3 numbers per draw and one year he gives you 468 numbers.
By following he gives you hope on each draw. If you hit you are lucky if not then don't blame him. After all you take your risks. As for the subscriptions, that is his philosophy.
Like I said there are no sure strike. The 8 numbers are good bets for 12 permutations.
You either follow or you don't. At least on the average you have a better chances of
hittings better than none at all if you play straight or direct.
No such thing as CHUN. If CHUN, everybody can make a living on 4D. Buy within your budget and as a sideline.

Himerus

Alfrescian
Loyal
bro 0939,

i tend to agree with you.
no such thing as 100% or zhun zhuh,if like that then those people will not have started the blog/site,they will be much better off then post and share here.

everything is depend on your luck and it is only for our own reference.
if you do not believe it,then nobody asks you to follow,follow at your own risk and will.

all those who post and share their numbers and own methods are already so nice and kind to share.

just like bro 0939 mentioned,bet within your own means.

Win4D

Alfrescian
Loyal
Absolutely agree that there is no such thing as chun chun, unless u are the person below who claims otherwise. Pls note, 80% for EVERY DRAW!!:eek:

I will never buy 4D if without the help of my Kumantongs.

With Kumantongs help, i will always buy 4D. Because the chances of it striking at least Ibet TOP 3 is 80% for every draws.

ps: If he misses 1 number (digit) out of 4 digits, isn't the miss hit 75% (3/4) rather than 80%???? Wonder how he substantiate his claims.