• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

4D punters fall in here

sylvester134

Alfrescian
Loyal
TAKE NOTE THAT 4D NUMBERS ARE NOT PREDICTED BY ME BUT MY KUMANTONGS. I AM MERELY A MIDDLE MAN OUT OF GOOD HEART TAKING THE EFFORT TO SHARE THE NUMBERS HERE.

BEFORE YOU WIN ANY NUMBERS, 1ST YOU NEED TO HAVE FAITH. IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE FAITH, THE TIME YOU CONDEMN IT AND STOP FOLLOWING THE NUMBERS, IS THE TIME THE KUMANTONG NUMBERS PURPOSELY COME OUT.

THAT IS THE REASON WHY I CHARGE 1 TIME FEE OF S$48 TO TEST THE NEW COMERS BEFORE THEY GET TO FOLLOW THE 4D NUMBERS.

SG POOLS 4D by Oil Bottle Kumantong >>> 2402

Magnum 4D by Blacky >>> 2092
Take Note that Magnum 4D Numbers may jump to Singapore Pools 4D or Sports Toto 4D.

Sports TOTO 4D Both Hands Raising Kumantong >>> 6262

Folks who follow kumantong numbers :

If you feel that Kumantong 4D Numbers have bring you much winning and good luck, don't mind kindly give my Kumantong Video Clip a 5 stars rating and type good comments and testimonial at my Kumantong Video.

Your support is greatly appreciated.

The Kumantong Video Link is :
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PPF_CON4fmU

Last edited:

Wobble

Alfrescian
Loyal
bought my HDB queue number 1144...because after the queue ...visited a fren's flat #14-14...

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dont forget bro Sylvester who gave out the numbers. A thank is not good enough if
numbers stike. Everybody huat tonight.

WOOHOO

Alfrescian
Loyal
wed 08102008

1st

2nd

3rd

sta
9725 4852 1054 1719 6158
5276 6739 6589 6234 6410

con
3039 7142 0734 0003 6028
8987 1767 8413 2148 8344

huat huat huat!!

BlueCat

Alfrescian
Loyal
so anyone strike from here.
me jia ta ta.
when saw the numbers by bro slyvester already too late to buy.
have a heavy workload day,work till now.
even have to cancel my drinking appt with buddies.

RK85

Alfrescian
Loyal
If u notice, 17 out of the 23 nos. (74%) are ABCD nos. in this Wed. draw. This is one of the highest percent in recent history.

Just a fact: If u buy $1 ibet on all the 210 sets of ABCD nos. ($210), u would have won $35 in this draw. That's why I only focus on ABCD nos. as it is easier to strike; compared to AABC nos. which have 360 sets. U can eliminate those ABCD nos. which have already opened in the current month. Records have shown that each set normally hit once a month, sometimes twice & once in a while trice.

RK85

Alfrescian
Loyal
There is software available that can print 4D & toto slips.

For me, I normally buy only those 'hot' sets; which are almost guarantee to hit every month, like 0123, 1237, 0146, 1467, 1678.

Alfrescian
Loyal
How many sets do you buy per draw?
How much do you spend per month?
How much are your winnings against your wagings at the end of month ?
What are the probabilities ?

RK85

Alfrescian
Loyal
1) 10 - 15
2) $300 - $500
3) Not constant. Avg. $200 - $300; although some months lose.
4) No keep track

Alfrescian
Loyal
I favoured system 12. I have been buying for the past 5 years. Direct numbers are hard to win.
If you have been buying direct all the time and numbers do not strike. You will lose all and no return. You will strike when the least you expected. Then God of Luck is with you. I will tell you my experience.
When I bought a new car no XXX1524 in 1995. I have been buying at least 10 big and 10 small for 2 years. Stop buying wasting too much money. Then one day in 1998, while working in a new company, one of my tyre was punctured it was about 3.30pm on a Saturday. While changing the tyre, one of a lorry driver told me to buy the car number, punctured tyre good to buy car number. After changing at about 4pm, I went to buy my normal 4D. I Had only 20 minutes left while queuing. During those days, 4D outlets closed at 4.30pm. I started to recall my driver telling me to buy car number.
I have only $ 30 in my wallet. Buy my regular number and the car number. So I split $10 big 5$ each. At 6pm, my brother called me if I had bought the car number. I never believed it had strike 1st prize. $35,000 was my highest winning. Fortunately $30,000 were used to ease my overdraft and I realised God of Luck was with me on that day.

Alfrescian
Loyal
Here is another experience which happened not long ago.

0939 was the last 4 numbers of my HP. I got this number in yr 2000. My company gave me a new HP and in turn I handed my phone to my wife. So I never buy my phone number instead buy my company HP number. So unlucky to me 0939 came out 1st prize several months later in 2000. Stupid company hp never strike at all.
For one period sometimes in 2006 I did buy sysem 12 and I hit a starter but lose a lot.
So it was not a good number to bet system 12. So I gave up this number.

On 30th July this year. I have just bought a new Nokia N82 or 86 which is 2 weeks old cost about $600. I took my wife Rolex pouch and put my HP and it fitted perfectly. Then
I walked to the market and had my breakfast in a coffee shop reading newspaper. After I had finished I walked back home, on the way. I needed to call my wife and my phone was not with me. My God, I could have left on the table or dropped from my pants. So rushed back 50m to the coffee shop. My phone gone. Mood was like my chin have touched the ground. I called my phone number on a public booth and all I could hear was " our system is not responding, please call back later".
I cursed and sweared while walking back home, kicking here and there, cursing myself,
When I reached home I used a scissor to cut off my pants. [ This is what I believed ]

So come Saturday 2nd of Aug. I bought 10big 10small direct and $5.00 system 12.
0939 was on starter list. Total won $3750.00, not bad for losing a phone.

BlueCat

Alfrescian
Loyal
bro 0939,
you are so lucky.

will be waiting for bro sylvester's numbers.
good luck to all 4D punters here.

Alfrescian
Loyal
My present car number is 9019. Its been with me for 8 years. I have been betting system 12 since 2005 until now. If I had buy direct I would have lose money. 2005 was a good year, a least I get back in return. Thats why I favoured system 12. I think in August 2007, at that time, This number did not appear for several months, so I bet this number heavily ranging from bets of 10big to 20 big system. My business was doing well and I can afford. My forecast was correct, I striked 1st prize 0199 on 14 big system= $28,000.
I have 2 resident numbers which I buy every draw and lately I added 1 more which is my daughter hp numbers ( 2172)which strike 1st prize 2271(2 big) in 2 attempts few months ago.

so this what normally I buy every draw:
1727 ( my son number) last strike 4Big sys in Aug 08 (hit 8 big 2nd prize in 2006)
9019 ( my car number) last strike 4big sys in Aug 08
2172 ( my daughter number) 1st prize 2 big in Aug 08- missed two starters recently

My last strike 3738 in Sep. This is another good sys 12. My neighbour car. Everytime I always see this number. 27th Sep starter 7383 sat, I never buy but on Sun morning I see the number again. So buy $4 big sys for Sun. You never believe the same number
came out on starter again. Now a day I dont buy so big. Buy small think big

What I am trying to tell you is to buy within your limit. You can buy $1 big sys, or $5 ibet. Budget yourself how you spend per month. If strike at least you get some return.
better than direct, if 1 year no hit, 100per cent lost. If you hit top three prizes you get more.
Don't think you can get rich by playing 4D. Prepare to lose , to me just like contributing
CPF to Pools. If you have faith, you will have your dividends.

Baimi

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
3 years ago this set of number 8318 was very hot
it was also reported in the Sin Min newspaper.
That year amost every month got top 3 prize in i-bet.
In Feb 2005 it came out 2nd and 1st prize in one month.
It happened to be the last 4 digits of my hp number.
And i had this number for 8 years now.

sylvester134

Alfrescian
Loyal
Saturday Kumantong Numbers 11 Oct 2008
SG POOLS 4D by Oil Bottle Kumantong >>> 3373

Magnum 4D by Blacky >>> 3560
Take Note that Magnum 4D Numbers may jump to Singapore Pools 4D or Sports Toto 4D.

Sports TOTO 4D Both Hands Raising Kumantong >>> 4651

BlueCat

Alfrescian
Loyal
Saturday Kumantong Numbers 11 Oct 2008
SG POOLS 4D by Oil Bottle Kumantong >>> 3373

Magnum 4D by Blacky >>> 3560

Sports TOTO 4D Both Hands Raising Kumantong >>> 4651

bro slyvester,you are early today.
really fantastic, 3373 is a nice number.

May All Here Stirke Today !!!