• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

40 Y.O WOMAN PAYS 29 Y.O MAN $8000 A MONTH TO SATISFY HER NEEDS

SBFNews

Alfrescian
Loyal

singaporeuncensored.com

A man shares a story of his friend telling him that whatever he does is immoral as he lives off an older woman.

The man argues that the man should work like everyone else and not behave like a “duck”.

I’m sharing this story is not for people to judge my friend but hoping that the comments can “wake him up”.

Like me my friend is 29-years-old and he has been taking money from a 40 Y.o woman for several months.

Initially, he told me it is a personal assistant job but it ended up as a personal walking “sausage” job.

The woman pays him an average of 7-8K a month to satisfy her needs.

This includes shopping, drinking, singing together and going to a hotel room… The woman is a successful insurance agent and she has 2 cars, one of them was “given” to my friend to use.

So here comes the screw-up part of the story, whenever the woman is drunk he would need to take a taxi to pick her up or drive her car home. But it always ends up with my friend going to the girl’s house to “exercise”.

So my friend basically stays at home every day until his phone rings or when the woman needs his…

My friend is a degree holder from a local university but he refuses to seek a proper job, the woman has been commanding him up and down like an S slave.

He also has to accompany her to the boys club and be her personal chauffeur, meaning he sits there and did not drink.

I didn’t want to expose him, but his mother has been calling me asking why is her son going home so late and often come back home either smelling like a lot of perfume or alcohol.

I had to lie on his behalf and said that he is doing IT sales job so he has to drink.

My friend likes the money but obviously he is not happy. I don’t know how to help him.

LordElrond

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

singaporeuncensored.com

A man shares a story of his friend telling him that whatever he does is immoral as he lives off an older woman.

The man argues that the man should work like everyone else and not behave like a “duck”.

I’m sharing this story is not for people to judge my friend but hoping that the comments can “wake him up”.

Like me my friend is 29-years-old and he has been taking money from a 40 Y.o woman for several months.

Initially, he told me it is a personal assistant job but it ended up as a personal walking “sausage” job.

This includes shopping, drinking, singing together and going to a hotel room… The woman is a successful insurance agent and she has 2 cars, one of them was “given” to my friend to use.

So here comes the screw-up part of the story, whenever the woman is drunk he would need to take a taxi to pick her up or drive her car home. But it always ends up with my friend going to the girl’s house to “exercise”.

So my friend basically stays at home every day until his phone rings or when the woman needs his…

My friend is a degree holder from a local university but he refuses to seek a proper job, the woman has been commanding him up and down like an S slave.

He also has to accompany her to the boys club and be her personal chauffeur, meaning he sits there and did not drink.

I didn’t want to expose him, but his mother has been calling me asking why is her son going home so late and often come back home either smelling like a lot of perfume or alcohol.

I had to lie on his behalf and said that he is doing IT sales job so he has to drink.

My friend likes the money but obviously he is not happy. I don’t know how to help him.
Question: is this written by Bigcockman?

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
but his mother has been calling me asking why is her son going home so late and often come back home either smelling like a lot of perfume or alcohol.
Har? 29yo liao mother still kaypo about his son's private life? Can even call his friends?

I smell a fake story or the sinkie found his calling as a professional mama's boy

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
AWWA is silent on this. If a 40 year old paid a 29 old girl to satisfy his needs, AWWA goes berserk.

plzhelpme

Alfrescian
Loyal
I’m forever 25, 29 is off the age-range already
Screenshot_20220421-215210_Instagram.jpg

bobby

Alfrescian
Loyal
If the 40yo woman is willing to pay $8K....she can do better than just 10 years diff.

Voldermort

Alfrescian
Loyal
Like me my friend is 29-years-old and he has been taking money from a 40 Y.o woman for several months. Initially, he told me it is a personal assistant job but it ended up as a personal walking “sausage” job.

More at https://shrtcô.de/u9Xhqn