• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

40 ChioBu International Race Queens at Expo Hall 5

Pica_NA

Alfrescian
Loyal
More and more photo.... for everyone...

Attachments

• usa1.jpg
    usa1.jpg
    35.9 KB · Views: 167
  • usa2.jpg
    usa2.jpg
    21.2 KB · Views: 165
  • usa3.jpg
    usa3.jpg
    17.8 KB · Views: 177
  • usa4.jpg
    usa4.jpg
    22.9 KB · Views: 160
  • usa5.jpg
    usa5.jpg
    16.1 KB · Views: 158

Pica_NA

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hope everyone is enjoying the photo....

Attachments

• usa6.jpg
    usa6.jpg
    17.7 KB · Views: 150
  • usa7.jpg
    usa7.jpg
    19.8 KB · Views: 161
  • usa8.jpg
    usa8.jpg
    18.4 KB · Views: 181
  • usa9.jpg
    usa9.jpg
    21.7 KB · Views: 158
  • usa10.jpg
    usa10.jpg
    19.5 KB · Views: 165

Pica_NA

Alfrescian
Loyal
trying my best to upload..... here are more...

Attachments

• usa11.jpg
    usa11.jpg
    26.8 KB · Views: 148
  • usa12.jpg
    usa12.jpg
    16.1 KB · Views: 135
  • usa13.jpg
    usa13.jpg
    22.7 KB · Views: 134
  • usa14.jpg
    usa14.jpg
    19.7 KB · Views: 138
  • usa15.jpg
    usa15.jpg
    23.9 KB · Views: 118

Pica_NA

Alfrescian
Loyal
Last set of photo I got from the web site..... hope bros enjoy these photo.... :smile:

Attachments

• usa16.jpg
    usa16.jpg
    16 KB · Views: 153
  • usa17.jpg
    usa17.jpg
    16.4 KB · Views: 127
  • usa18.jpg
    usa18.jpg
    20.9 KB · Views: 146
  • usa19.jpg
    usa19.jpg
    15.6 KB · Views: 140
  • usa20.jpg
    usa20.jpg
    13.7 KB · Views: 155

Pica_NA

Alfrescian
Loyal
I just realise that I should upload these photo at the photo section.... Sorry Boss Sam... I just think since the thread is here, i will upload the photo here... instead of opening another similar thread at a different section.... pai seh pai seh...

BlueCat

Alfrescian
Loyal
bro Pica_NA,

you are the man.
hope to see more from you.

if others have go and took some pictures,kindly also share here...thanks :smile:

Pica_NA

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro BlueCat, I cannot go to the motorshow.. so these photos are the best I can do....

Hope any bro who go to the motorshow can take more photo for us... i bet most of us will love realistic photo instead of those photoshop photo I post.... :biggrin:

Porfirio Rubirosa

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sorry this online version did not include the chiobu race queens seen in the print version, haizz:o

Angels from afar
More than 40 race queens from the US, Malaysia, Japan and Thailand are here for Super Import Nights
THEY can put the vroom into a car show.
By Germaine Lim

19 September 2008
THEY can put the vroom into a car show.

Or, in the words of an organiser, 'add mileageto an exhibition'.

Which is why the organiser of the second Super Import Nights car show, Three Angels Production, is bringing in more foreign models this year.

Say hello to the car models.

No, not the cars, but girls who strike sexy poses and are paid more than US$1,000 ($1,430) a day.

Their job: Getting you excited over, well, hopefully the exhibits.

Headlining the exhibition this year are over 40 professional car models from the US, Japan, Malaysia and Thailand.

Last year, there were just eight models from the US. This year, there will be 10.

Project director Chris Ang is optimistic that the girls will be a big draw. He estimates that about 40 per cent of visitors will attend the show just to see these models, compared to 25 per cent last year.

Another 40 per cent will be made up of serious car enthusiasts. The remaining 20per cent will there for both, he said.

Mr Ang said: 'Exhibitors will definitely say models create more hype around their products. When girls and cars front a show, it's a lethal combination.'

Among the 10 American models will be a blonde bombshell, Brandi McLaren. The rest of them are of Asian parentage.

As for the Thai models, the president of Three Angels Production, Mr Simon Foo, even flew to Thailand to handpick 24of them.

According to Mr Foo, it is the only local car show to bring in so many foreign models. Its last six shows in the region were all fronted by foreign models, he said.

This is because foreign models are more adept at their job, according to MrAng.

He said: 'We've found that foreign models are more flexible and mature than our local girls. Moreover, there is a focus on European and Western exhibitors this year. The girls' diverse nationalities fit into the picture.'

Take American models Lisa Kim Fleming, Helen Su and Sunisa Kim, for instance. They are established names in the international car circuit.

They were here last year, but the rest of the American models are taking part in the show for the first time.

Mr Ang said: 'The trio's experience in dealing with local and foreign visitors, especially men, will come in very handy.'

Lisa said: 'Singaporean girls are calmer and more composed. Perhaps this is due to cultural differences.

E-mail apologies

'After the show, some even e-mailed me to apologise for their quiet demeanour.'

Joked Sunisa: 'I think they may have been intimidated by our loud personalities.'

Japanese model Eri Moriyama, who has been a car model for five years, said: 'So we're bringing both women and men out of their shells.'

Maybe Lisa, Helen and Sunisa can share some useful tips on how to handle our men.

Sunisa said: 'They're so shy. Last year, I tried to involve them with an interactive cheer. But no one responded.

'Yes, it was embarrassing, but when you're in this line, you get used to it.'

Brandi said: 'I guess the guys at home are used to us, so they're very friendly.'

All agreed that when touring a country for the first time, the key is to adapt to local behaviour.

Or, as Lisa puts it, to 'go with the flow'.

Last year, Lisa won the show's dance competition partnering a middle-aged male visitor.

Helen, who is looking forward to meeting her fans again, said: 'After last year's experience, we've learnt to tone down our too-friendly attitude.'

The 10 girls who flew in from the US were ready for a photo shoot with The New Paper a mere five hours after touching down here.

And once in front of the camera, they came alive. Ready smiles flashed, eyes brightened and positions were promptly taken up.

First time together

This is the first time that most of the girls, who will also be appearing at the coming F1 race, are working together.

Helen said: 'Touring is always great because we make new friends in the process.'

Lisa added: 'It's not every day that we travel on big projects like this. It's good exposure for everyone.'

And, yes, Lisa, Helen and Sunisa are looking forward to tucking into their favourite local fare like chicken rice, chilli crab and curry puffs again.

Sunisa said: 'I'm definitely trying soup tulang (Malay for bone marrow soup) this time.'

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FYI

WHAT:

Super Import Nights 2008

WHERE:

Singapore Expo Hall 5

WHEN:

18-21 Sept

5pm to 10pm (today)

11am to 11pm (tomorrow and Saturday)

11am to 10pm (Sunday)

TICKETS:

$10 for adults and $5 for children under 12

Tickets available at Hall 5

HiGuy69

Alfrescian
Loyal
<<This is because foreign models are more adept at their job, according to MrAng.

He said: 'We've found that foreign models are more flexible and mature than our local girls. Moreover, there is a focus on European and Western exhibitors this year. The girls' diverse nationalities fit into the picture.'
>>

SG women only wants to sit in the car, not work as a car model.