• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

3rd world Pajeets should be banned from Grab.

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
1714400208477.png
1714400242960.png

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
My PHV friends say now these Pajeets are masking their identity by using chines or western names because drivers are refusing to take them.

But my friend added that he would cancel if during pickup it was a Pajeet trying to fake it.

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
My PHV friends say now these Pajeets are masking their identity by using chines or western names because drivers are refusing to take them.

But my friend added that he would cancel if during pickup it was a Pajeet trying to fake it.
Pickup a pajeet and the car would stink. These filthy pigs should stick to cows.

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal

Priya change to jenny , Karanveer change to xavier.

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
Priya change to jenny , Karanveer change to xavier.
The other thing my friends all agreed was that these pajeet bitches can never keep their gap shut, even when they're alone they will be yapping with someone on the HP. Endlessly.

He is miserable driving these pajeets around because of the noise pollution. They're so loud and irritating that they drown out even the radio.
It's unanimous they are the worse species to be passengers.

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
The other thing my friends all agreed was that these pajeet bitches can never keep their gap shut, even when they're alone they will be yapping with someone on the HP. Endlessly.

He is miserable driving these pajeets around because of the noise pollution. They're so loud and irritating that they drown out even the radio.
It's unanimous they are the worse species to be passengers.
It's a good thing that the pajeet will get drunk and slap these desi at night to keep them quiet.

VanDick

Alfrescian
Loyal

Did your friends experience any Pajeets shitting in their cars?

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
Did your friends experience any Pajeets shitting in their cars?
I haven't heard that one. But one did tell me about wet rear seats.
Probably punani leaking. And all agreed also they love throwing their used tissue.
Disgusting habits.