• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

39-Yr-Old Man Divorces Wife For Sex Doll

rectmobile

Alfrescian
Loyal
https://www.naijanews.com/weird/44904-39-yr-old-man-divorces-wife-for-sex-doll

A 39-year-old man, Paellas Mohule in Botswana has divorced his wife for a sex doll he bought recently.

Mohule, who is a car dealer in Gaborone, Botswana, bought a doll worth $2,600.00(N935,251.80) from the United States.

He divorced the mother of his four children after sleeping with the doll, claiming it performed better than his wife.

Mohule also stated that women were just after his money and usually had diseases which made him prefer a doll.

According to Ugblizz, Mohule said that women have failed to satisfy him in bed and pledged to support his ex wife and children if she allowed him to enjoy the doll.

Maybe i should get a sex doll too.

matamafia

Alfrescian
Loyal
ebaa8a10-b7ea-11e4-b603-1363050a92d8_IMG_5864.JPG.cf.jpg

No fucking with plastic dolls you perverts!

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Very few women know that one of the secrets to a happy marriage is good sex. When they get older, or after having kids, sex is one of the last things on their mind. Instead, they should feel privileged if their husband still wants to fuck them.

rectmobile

Alfrescian
Loyal
Very few women know that one of the secrets to a happy marriage is good sex. When they get older, or after having kids, sex is one of the last things on their mind. Instead, they should feel privileged if their husband still wants to fuck them.
So why get married in the first place ?

Last edited:

Hangover

Alfrescian
Loyal

By my age, i have many guy friends whose wivies just want them to work hard and bring money home.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
By my age, i have many guy friends whose wivies just want them to work hard and bring money home.
And the wives would go crazy if they find their husbands fucking around outside. Men have sexual needs which need to be met.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
So why get married in the first place ?
my uncle say many man are afraid to die alone or noone to take care of them when they sick. he say he told them why you so selfish want people to take care of you when sick should hire caregiver instead of wife. he say as for die alone is also same whether married or not. but my uncle say he married is to have offspring.

kelton65

Alfrescian
Loyal
Which is why some rad feminists are going up in arms over these sex dolls and claim that sex dolls should not be objectified.

dancingshoes

Alfrescian
Loyal
Love hurts
Love scars
Love wounds and marks
Any heart not tough or strong enough
To take a lot of pain, take a lot of pain
Love is like a cloud, it holds a lot of rain
Love hurts
Ooh love hurts
I'm young