• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

3 Govt Depts took 5 weeks to close down 1 bakery for food poisoning of 76 people

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
so next time MP want to fark your wife, you also send your maid to try first?

MP have very high standard...unless they are "Laura" or " Wendy" class....don't embarrass them with "mary ann" or "wichita gomez"...:rolleyes:

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is not some roadside rojak stall, but a 5 star hotel. If you cannot even trust the cleanliness/hygiene in a 5 star hotel outlet, it says how much the country has gone backwards so that we can accommodate these foreign "talents".
Will anything change?-I very much doubt so as not a single ruling party political appointment holders was held to task for the 8 hepatitis deaths in SGH .
WP still sleeping? Can we trust the people of BB to send CSJ to ask some brave questions in Parliament or do we have to wait for a teenager like Amos or someone like Roy to speak up.
Go have diarrhea you 70%!

Please lah. WP heaved a sign of relief now that town council grants approving soon. Keep quiet maybe the PAP will finally disburse it. Like year-end bonus coming don't make trouble lah.

shittypore

Alfrescian
Loyal
Please lah. WP heaved a sign of relief now that town council grants approving soon. Keep quiet maybe the PAP will finally disburse it. Like year-end bonus coming don't make trouble lah.

Haha! Tis reminds me back in the 60s when Shittypore was a fishing village, Kids were looking forward to their new cloths every yr end frm PAPA and MAMA.

CoffeeAhSoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
Who fuck cares abt such press statement, tell us why it took 5 weeks and not 2 weeks or 3 weeks!

sorry for the late post Multi Agencies meeting just ended early morning

here is the Minutes of what happened during the meeting

and why it took 5 weeks and Not 1 week ( as in some

mama stalls cases
) :biggrin:

Too Big To Fail - The explaination of the heart of the matte

CoffeeAhSoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
[video=youtube_share;OqYTQB6lrQQ]https://youtu.be/OqYTQB6lrQQ?list=PL5qOaJhgyrMOoJTUM8rW4Y74Kmsp6q1m m[/video]

soikee

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is not some roadside rojak stall, but a 5 star hotel. If you cannot even trust the cleanliness/hygiene in a 5 star hotel outlet, it says how much the country has gone backwards so that we can accommodate these foreign "talents".
Will anything change?-I very much doubt so as not a single ruling party political appointment holders was held to task for the 8 hepatitis deaths in SGH .
WP still sleeping? Can we trust the people of BB to send CSJ to ask some brave questions in Parliament or do we have to wait for a teenager like Amos or someone like Roy to speak up.
Go have diarrhea you 70%!

diamond_a_1.jpg

diamond.jpg

For many years now I've made up my mind not to patronise any hawker stall or restaurant which is manned by PRC Ah Tiongs.

I used to patronise this Diamond Kitchen at Laguna Park condominium regularly. When I realised that the owner decided to replace all their local staffs with Ah Tiongs, all my friends and I stopped to patronise this eatery.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
paging jw5, kukubird59 n jah rastafar ...... please value-add to this thread.

maybe can tell us that goodwood park hotel is located in s'pore? that facade cannot be demolished etc.

Opps got burned!!

Can you please cut all this crap or I'll be forced to take drastic action. I'm sick and tired of this.

your top balls carrier scrooballs sure is a bastard and thinks he can do whatever he pleases including making his bitch attacks and this isn't even his first time back then he was starting threads attacking one mod forummer.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Opps got burned!!

your top balls carrier scrooballs sure is a bastard and thinks he can do whatever he pleases including making his bitch attacks and this isn't even his first time back then he was starting threads attacking one mod forummer.

I don't mind members being critical of each other. What pisses me off is the same old one liner insults repeated Ad nauseam. Surely you guys must come to a point where you realise just how inane this sort of behavior is. It's not funny, it's not amusing and it adds absolutely nothing to the wealth of human knowledge.

soikee

Alfrescian
Loyal
diamond_a_1.jpg

diamond.jpg

For many years now I've made up my mind not to patronise any hawker stall or restaurant which is manned by PRC Ah Tiongs.

I used to patronise this Diamond Kitchen at Laguna Park condominium regularly. When I realised that the owner decided to replace all their local staffs with Ah Tiongs, all my friends and I stopped to patronise this eatery.

Another restaurant I've stopped patronising is the Chui Huay Lim Teochew restaurant operated by the Jumbo Group.

All their serving and kitchen staffs are PRC Ah Tiongs.

kukubird59

Alfrescian
Loyal
I don't mind members being critical of each other. What pisses me off is the same old one liner insults repeated Ad nauseam. Surely you guys must come to a point where you realise just how inane this sort of behavior is. It's not funny, it's not amusing and it adds absolutely nothing to the wealth of human knowledge.
hahaha....u have given your warning....u have given your reasons......they are rational...
but has the culprits stopped spamming the forum with such postings???
If u are not blind or dumb....obviously the answer is No...
So what are u going to do about it?????

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

sure pls tell that to scrooballs and its clones like GD. Ok i don't know why you allow this fucker to run amok with clones and give him so much leeway but others you don't. So please explain why.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
hahaha....u have given your warning....u have given your reasons......they are rational...
but has the culprits stopped spamming the forum with such postings???
If u are not blind or dumb....obviously the answer is No...
So what are u going to do about it?????

Isn't it obvious that scroobals this bastard is allowed more leeway compared to other members. This fucker started thread after thread attacking a forum member and who is a mod who didn't even reply back to him cos he knew he could do it. Take note sam only told him off didn't ban him or anything and this asshole quit the forum for a while cos he thought he was untouchable and sam couldn't/wouldn't tell him off. That's how arrogant this fucker is.

CoffeeAhSoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
This bakery no ordinary kacang puteh bakery in housing estate ... baking for the elites and those with fat wallets. To close down the elite bakery is no simple task.

BT_20160423_PUFFY_2242139.jpg

PRICKLY ISSUE: Apart from the suspension of its bakery's licence, Goodwood Park Hotel will also be required to cease the production, sale and distribution of all pastries that are prepared by its bakery. FILE PHOTO

SG Business Times

Goodwood Park bakery suspended

By
Grace [email protected]

APR 23, 20165:50 AM
Singapore

GOODWOOD Park Hotel's bakery, famous for its durian puffs, has been suspended by the National Environment Agency (NEA) after 76 cases of food poisoning in relation to its durian pastries were reported in the past month.

CoffeeAhSoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
Company Overview of Goodwood Park Hotel Limited

Company Overview

Goodwood Park Hotel Limited operates as a hotel in Singapore. Its facilities include guest rooms and suites, a restaurant, a swimming pool, a fitness centre, a mini bar, and a business centre. Goodwood Park Hotel Limited was formerly known as Goodwood Hall and changed the name to Goodwood Park Hotel Limited in 1929. The company was founded in 1990 and is based in Singapore.

Address :

22, Scotts Road
Singapore, 228221
Singapore

Mrs. Mavis Oei
Chairman and General Manager

Mr. Kim Hai Khoo
Executive Director, Director - Hotel Malaysia Limited and Director - Central Properties Limited

Ms. Elizabeth Khoo
Executive Director, Director - Hotel Malaysia Limited and Director - Central Properties Limited

Ms. Kim Geok Khoo
Group Executive Officer, Executive Director and Director - Central Properties Limited

Mr. Tze Keong Poh
Secretary

http://www.bloomberg.com/research/stocks/private/people.asp?privcapId=874366

CoffeeAhSoh

Alfrescian
Loyal

GoodWood Park Hotel's Bakery belong to the Hotel ( part of Goodwood Park )
or is a separate entity ( owned by who ? ) ...

CoffeeAhSoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
In Singapore, you can explain this type of case easily.

1. This is company owned by PAP under GLC?

2. Are the directors of the company PAP porlumpar king holding CCC, RCC titleship in PA?

What else for the delay, wayang only?

you scratch my back I scratch yours.

This bakery no ordinary kacang puteh bakery in housing estate ... baking for the elites and those with fat wallets. To close down the elite bakery is no simple task.

This Bakery is No Ordinary Bakery in term of per Store daily Sales turnover easily beat Bread Talk

and Bengawan Solo combined .

CoffeeAhSoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
The late KTP was penalised to donate $180m to develop KTPH and forced to sell his stake in SCB to Temasek for his mishandling of the land purchase from Tan Siak Kew's estate located right next to Goodwood Park Hotel.

The late Mr Tan Siak Kew was the founder and former owner of Four Seas Communication Bank.

KTP's children are all laughing to the bank for the collapse of SCB share price which translates into huge gains for their forced sale of SCB to Temasek.

further news are blackout ...

any one got further updates on this case ???

how are the 76 people recovering ? anyone still in hospital ?

any more new cases ?