• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

3 French soldiers slashed by knife wielding man

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
KNN! How can 1 guy with a knife take on 3 soldiers armed with guns? And the soldiers were on active anti-terror patrol somemore! In the end the 3 soldiers all kena slashed/stabbed (1 on chin, 1 on cheek, 1 in leg), and the psycho with the knife managed to run away until special forces police arrested him some time later. This psycho knife guy got martial arts or special forces training izzit?

_80762291_80762285.jpg

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-31118020

Primus

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN! How can 1 guy with a knife take on 3 soldiers armed with guns? And the soldiers were on active anti-terror patrol somemore! In the end the 3 soldiers all kena slashed/stabbed (1 on chin, 1 on cheek, 1 in leg), and the psycho with the knife managed to run away until special forces police arrested him some time later. This psycho knife guy got martial arts or special forces training izzit?

He is doing a Guy Fawkes.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
A knife is a short range weapon. It can be quickly used at close quarters. While a rifle has to be cocked & aimed before it can be used.

Terrorists can adapt their strategy to the terrain. That is why I have my doubt about the effectiveness of having the SAF patrolling Changi. If I was a terrorist I would use an indirect method like a bomb, fire,... to cause mayhem

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
the gun is not loaded during patrol. take time to load rifle, if you surprise them. you can hurt them.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Let us step back and see this situation for what it is. If the French military is so good, then why do they need the Allies to liberate them in Aug 1944? The French are only good at a few insignificant things : perfume, fashion, pastry and food. Enough said. :biggrin:

palden

Alfrescian
Loyal
You never watch teenage mutant ninja turtles? It is perfectly possible.

View attachment 19397

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Element of surprised??

If these are SAF soldiers, netizens will KPKB and disregard anything about any element of surprise.

voucher

Alfrescian
Loyal
Let us step back and see this situation for what it is. If the French military is so good, then why do they need the Allies to liberate them in Aug 1944? The French are only good at a few insignificant things : perfume, fashion, pastry and food. Enough said. :biggrin:

Have to admit that they are quite good in speaking French.

griffin

Alfrescian
Loyal
More ammunition for French Muslim haters to urge their government to deport all Muslims from their soil.

vtran2684

Alfrescian
Loyal
A knife is a short range weapon. It can be quickly used at close quarters. While a rifle has to be cocked & aimed before it can be used.

Terrorists can adapt their strategy to the terrain. That is why I have my doubt about the effectiveness of having the SAF patrolling Changi. If I was a terrorist I would use an indirect method like a bomb, fire,... to cause mayhem

Flashpoint: Knife's as bad as a gun. It never sticks,never jams, never runs out of ammo and you don't need traing to know how to use it.