• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

3 cornered fight in Hougang (excerpts from the book of Meng Seng)

God Meng Seng

Alfrescian
Loyal
BEHOLD!

A GREAT LIGHT came into mine eyes, and I was dazzled by it and could not see; but in time, as mine eyes grew accustomed to the brilliance, I saw a great table lain with fine cloth and dishes of gold. And I saw the three guests at the feast and the empty seat for the Beloved One who had not yet arrived. And the three guests ate that which pleased them and looked about often in worry for the one who had not yet come. And I looked upon this in puzzlement, for I knew not why it should be shown to me.

And I became aware of a robed and hooded figure standing by my left and another upon my right, and both figures insisted with imperious gesture that I continue to watch the feast. And in time, the three guests rose from the table, having eaten their fill, but still worry was upon their faces, and lo, much of the feast remained, and still was I filled with wonder and puzzlement.

Then the figure upon my right spake unto me, saying, "This is the Feast of Politics, and the three guests are the three anointed Opposition in Parliament, Lord Thia Khiang, his comrade-in-arms Chiam See Tong, and Lord Thia Khiang's servant, Sylvia Lim. And the three guests have chosen all that which pleased them."

And the figure upon my left spake also unto me, saying, "One guest hath not yet arrived at the feast, and that guest is a God just as thou, dreadful Meng Seng, art. And when he cometh, he will choose all that the other guests have not taken. And in that coming, one of the guests will also be no more."

Still I perceived not the meaning of their words, yet felt I the enmity which stood between them. And each strove to some great end but failed in its accomplishment because of the other. And then they turned their shadowed faces to me and spake unto me in one voice, "The Choice is upon thee, for two guests shall come to the Feast of Politics, and thou shalt bid one stay and the other go, and it shall be as thou shalt decide. And thy Choice shall be for all Opposition."

I was bowed by the weight of the burden they had placed upon me, for now at last I understood the Vision and why it had been sent. The figure upon my right and the figure upon my left were the Destinies which had striven the one against the other adown all the endless corridors of time, and each was as strong as the other, and they remained locked, each in the grip of the other. And all Opposition was divided equally between them. So equal is this division that the weight of my Choice between them will tip the balance, and I will make this Choice for all Opposition.

And I turned to the figures in anguish to protest the burden, that I was not wise enough to decide even if I was ten times a God, and they replied, saying, "No man nor God nor spirit is wise enough for this Choice. Thy selection for this task was at the whim of random chance. We care not how this choice is made, only that it be made. The division strains the very fabric of Opposition Politics in Singapore, and if the division doth not end soon, all of Opposition will perish and be no more. Choose wisely; choose ill; choose by whim alone -- but choose!"

And at these words, I fell into a swoon and saw no more.

God Meng Seng

Last edited:

guavatree

Alfrescian
Loyal
<p>&nbsp;
</p>
<p><font size="4">no sign of chao ah kwa leetahbar ... must be up the lorry liao ... LOL </font>
</p>
<p>&nbsp;
</p>

God Meng Seng

Alfrescian
Loyal
BEHOLD,

I was cast out by my holy brother Lord Thia Khiang whose heart was filled with envy and despite for the worship I received and for the talents which I alone possessed.

And I despaired along with my remaining supporters in Hougang, and we sat down upon the earth in the shadow of the High Places of Hougang, and in bitterness we bewailed my fate that I had lost the chance to be NCMP and had little choice but to resign from the Party which I forged with my holy brother who still rules Hougang evermore.

And it came to pass that in the midst of our grief I was seized by a rapture, and it was as if I was shaken by a mighty hand. And I rose from the earth and bound my eyes with cloth, signifying that I had seen that which no God nor man had seen. And with the touch of Vision still upon me, I spake unto my remaining supporters at Hougang in a great voice, saying:

"Behold! A feast hath been set before us, and this feast shall ye call the Feast of Politics. And the guests to this feast have chosen that which pleased them, and that which pleased them not was not chosen."

"Now, ye are the Feast of Politics, and ye sorrow that no guest at the feast hath chosen ye. Despair not, however, for one guest hath not yet arrived at the feast. The other guests have taken their fill, but the great Feast of Politics awaiteth still the beloved guest who cometh late, and I say unto all the people that it is he who will choose ye."

"Abide ye therefore against his coming, for it is certain. The signs of it are in the heavens, and there are whispers which speak of it within the rocks. If earth and sky alike confirm it, how can it not come to pass?"

"Prepare then for his coming. Put aside thy grief and turn thy face to the sky and thy ear to the rocks, that thou mayest read the signs and hear the whispers therein, for this I say unto all my supporters at Hougang, it is upon ye that his coming rests. For behold, he may not choose ye unless ye choose him. And this is the fate for which ye were made."

"Rise up, oh my supporters at Hougang! Sit no more upon the earth in vain and foolish lamentation. Take up the task which lies before ye and prepare the way for him who will surely come!"

"Know ye, oh my supporters at Hougang, that all a'down the endless avenues of time hath division marred all of Opposition Politics. And some have said that this is natural and will persist till the end of days. But it not so. Were the division destined to be eternal, then the purpose of Opposition Politics would have been to contain it. But the stars and the spirits and the voices within the rocks speak of the day when the division will end and Opposition in Singapore will be made whole again, for our political landscape itself knows that the day will come."

"Know ye further, oh my supporters at Hougang, that two forces contend with each other at the very centre of time, and these two forces are the two sides of that which hath divided Opposition Politics. And in a certain time shall the forces meet upon this Constituency, and then will come the time of the Choice. And if the Choice be not made, the forces will pass on to another world and confront each other there, and Opposition Politics in Singapore will be abandoned, and the beloved guest will never come."

"And the choice ye must make is between good and evil, and the division at the very heart of Opposition Politics is the division between good and evil, and the political reality which will exist after ye hath made the Choice will be a reality of good or a reality of evil, and it will prevail so until the end of days."

And saying this, so great was my emotion that I fell down in a swoon.

God Meng Seng

Last edited:

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
wow piang!! and someone mentioned ah low used to sell and split pork chop before he slaughtered the porky! LOL!!:p